Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Open House Party! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOpen House Party! - Page 2 I_voting_barOpen House Party! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Open House Party! - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOpen House Party! - Page 2 I_voting_barOpen House Party! - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Open House Party!

Go down 
+12
Leviathan
Lucifer
Death
Fury
Strife
War
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Kage [Rangiku]
Rizu
Namine
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

Open House Party! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:03 am

Me and the horsement become silent as the door opens and its binding on the other side prevents its full opening as four figures step forward three more attempt to pass through but the door slams on them and the symbols on the door shift.
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:04 am

"So...this is the human world?" I smirk. "so fragile a creation." i place my hand on my side and the very air seems to rip appart as i do.
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:06 am

I smile as i stand next to him. "how pittiful..."
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Novice
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:07 am

I smirk as i see rizuka." my my as wreched as this plae is i seem to have found some beauty. hehehe"
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub
Beelzebub

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:09 am

I look at the people before us. "are these the ones who wish to stop us?...how pathetic." i look at them coldly. "rather insulting to send such young beings to fight for them..." i look up wards and smirk before looking back down."very well i suppose they will have to do."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:19 am

*Rizu stares coldly as she sees one of the supposed demons smirking at her, looking away immediately and towards Kyousuke. She avoids looking at her mother altogether as her body shakes, filled with various emotions. Slowly, she fights despite the powerful auras and energy, managing to bring herself into a squat.*

Tch...
Kyou-kun...though I'm sure you don't need your Lieutenant telling you these things, please do not drop your guard. Not for anything. No matter what happens, focus on your safety. As I have told you before... *She turns her head and meets Kyousuke's eyes with her own as she speaks.* Do not underestimate any opponent.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:27 am

His attention was pulled away from the new band of strangers, who spoke condescendingly about them and the planet, as Lieutenant Rizu's tender voice echoes in his ear. He listens closely to her before replying with a nod...

"Right. I understand."

'Rizu...how can you expect me to be concerned for myself when you're the one trembling?' He wondered concerningly.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:44 am

"Hmmm... how rude of our guests, ignoring their hosts. How disrespectful." Fukaku says, slowly rising. "The only compensation for your rudeness is the fact that your visit shall be a short one." Fukaku says, as he gets up, his bow materializing in his hands. His reiatsu flared for a moment, it's black energy showing. "Heh, isn't that odd. My own aura's more similar to a demons' than a shinigami." Fukaku mused to himself. "I'm afraid I'll have to evict you." Fukaku said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:47 am

Koga looks at the group that just appeared.
"Well if you don't like this world you COULD always leave. We don't mind really. We're all friends here. So let's all be nice and happy."
Koga acts as if he could actually be happy,putting on a convincing smile and kind hearted eyes.
Koga then looks at the man who said Rizu was beautiful.
"And you don't think I am handsome? That just hurts my feelings. It's ok though I forgive you."
Koga stays squatted,looking around at everyone.
"Wow this is a party."
Koga looks around.
"Who brought the food?"
Koga then begins to analyze everything quickly in his mind.
"So about 15 people total in here. 2 Captains,a third seat,a lieutenant and a Quincy. We probably can't go in an all out fight without destroying the town,which I sure as hell am not paying for. Ok so that one who's arms shifted the wind is probably the strongest,probably out of my level,the 3 other men who appeared seem connected and the other 4 are horsemen without horses. Ain't this just a blast. So I will probably have to fight one of the 3 new men or one of the horsemen. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Namine
Professional Poster
Namine

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:50 am

I stand and the air ripples around me as i walk to rizu and wave my hand knocking Asmodeus on his ass." you will watch your tone fool." I croch before rizu and smirk whispering so only she could hear me."remember our deal and come back alife i have a game i wish to play with you." I smile as i stand and walk away
Back to top Go down
War
Novice
War

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:51 am

I vanish and apear behind itami and grip his arm vanishing with him.
Back to top Go down
Strife
Beginner
Strife

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:52 am

I appear besides koga and hve my gun mercy aimed for his head." come with me shinigami"
Back to top Go down
Fury
Novice
Fury

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:52 am

I send my whip forward to wrap kyosukes neck. "your mine"
Back to top Go down
Leviathan
Beginner
Leviathan

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:54 am

I smirk and appear beside the one with the bow. "you..."I smirk " your reishi is facinating so similar to the aura and power of a demon. come with me i am curious as to how extensive it is."
Back to top Go down
Asmodeus
Novice
Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 1:56 am

"hey ow!" i growl to myself. not daring to speak back to her. "yes mistress..." I stand and appear besides rizu." come with me doll we have a date with fate."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:06 am

*She freezes looking into the darkened eyes of her mother's body, lowering her eyes fairly quickly.* Y-yes...

*As the demon who chose her appears by her side, she looks over to where Kyousuke is, seeing him with his opponent. She speaks quietly, but hopes it's loud enough for him to hear.* Be careful, Kyou-kun.

*Rizu looks to her own opponent and nods, following him.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:14 am

Noticing one of the unhorsed males stalking up to the Lieutenant, Kyousuke attempts to make an effort to intercept him; however, just as he managed to pick up his foot, he felt something rough like leather snare around his throat...

"Hggkk!" He immediately reached to grab at whatever was around him as a low, feminine voice declared, "You're mine."

Before he could do anything, the line snapped taut, and before he knew it, he was traveling at break neck speeds away from the others. The cord circled around his neck burned at the touch; he could smell his flesh cooking beneath the wrapping.

'Lucky me.' He thought to himself, 'Rizu...no matter what, stay alive. For your family.'
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:22 am

"I've never been so addressed by my prey before... Very well, demon, I'll play your game... We'll depart this place, and fight somewhere else." Fukaku said, as he noticed his own reishi turn completely black. A look of uncertainty crossed his face for a split second, quickly replaced by a convincing if false look of confidence. "...already? Is the condition increasing in strength." Fukaku thought with concern. He knew the change in color of his reishi wasn't a natural phenomena, and hadn't even read of a person's reishi changing in color like his did... or in consistency, as his did.
And now, it seemed to be changing further, becoming less and less like an ordinary quincy's, and more like... what? A demon's? A hollows? Fukaku didn't know.
Fukaku wasn't sure if he wanted to.
Fukaku followed the demon, hiding his uneasiness as best he could, as his aura clung to him like a shadow.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:24 am

Koga looks up at the gun and smiles.
"OK if you insist MR.Strife,rider of Conflict."
Koga stands up and continues to smile,his facial expression gentle and nice.
"Let us go somewhere else though,more open.Fighting in a hospital seems so Ironic to me. The dead shouldn't fight where people die."
Koga follow strife happily.
"Guess I'll have to kill this horseman."
Koga thinks to himself as he follows Strife
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
SammieRS
Professional Poster
SammieRS

Character Sheet
Name: Isamu Takahashi

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 9:39 am

*i arrive on the scene*
*blood running from my mouth*
*i cough and more blood pours from my mouth*
*i fall to a knee as the effects of my gears have come into effect*
*i look up and see shinigami's, a quincy, and several demons*
*i point two fingers at the demon with a whip*
hado 4 byakurai!!! *i aimed for her hands with the whip*
Back to top Go down
Beelzebub
Beelzebub

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:26 pm

in the span of a millisecond several things happen. the kido sammy fires is devoured by several hell flies and in that same instant they swarm him coating him.
Open House Party! - Page 2 1282133823_12820785
i smirk as i snap and they lift him from the ground and spiral in a twister before he vanishes and they dispurse. i look at namine lucifer and death and nod as i shimmer out of existance.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 pm

he steps out the garganta. he looks at the demons standing in front of the shinigamis and Fukaku. he grins cracking his neck. who is my opponent[/i ]
Back to top Go down
Lucifer
Beginner
Lucifer

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 30, 2011 2:50 pm

I grin and a snake wraps around kurs neck. it then wraps him from head to toe and becomes larger and unhinjing its jaw swallows himself and kur. "have fun namine keep an eye out for the chain im sure it will break sooon enough."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Open House Party!   Open House Party! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Open House Party!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2