Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Walking The Line EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Walking The Line EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Walking The Line EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Walking The Line EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Walking The Line EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Walking The Line EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Walking The Line EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Walking The Line EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Walking The Line EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Walking The Line I_vote_lcapWalking The Line I_voting_barWalking The Line I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Walking The Line I_vote_lcapWalking The Line I_voting_barWalking The Line I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Walking The Line

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet
Name: Kota
Race: Shinigami

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:41 pm

Kota silently walks down a brightly lit hallway, ignoring the small groups people conversing among themselves. He stops in front of a brown, sliding door. He had just recently been accepted into the Academy, and his first class was about to begin. He took a deep breath and gently let it out.
"Okay, it's my first day here."
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 8:42 pm

Kota originally had no intentions of becoming a shinigami, because his father would always be away from home. However, when one day his father disappeared during a mission to the real world, Kota decided to find his whereabouts. Central decided to merely declare Kota's father as deceased. He could not accept that and continued to hope his father remained alive. Since Central had no intentions of investigating into the incident, Kota had no choice but to become a shinigami.

Kota slowly grabbed the door handle and gently slid the door open. He stood there for less than a second before taking his first steps into the room. The room was very spacious and empty except for a few racks containing several wooden swords. His first class happened to be about swordsmanship. He recalled the lessons his father would often give him during the occasions he visited. He disliked the lessons his father forced on him, but after his father disappeared he emerged himself in training.

Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:49 pm

Kota looks around and spots a few students lightly sparring against each other. From Kota's point of view, their movements are slow and stiff. While looking around, Kota spots a man with very short black hair. He seems to easily block his partners attacks while wearing a small smirk on his face.
"Hm, he seems to have some ability."

"His name is Alfen Kleen. He is known to be the most talented amongst the freshman."An older-looking blonde man next to him adds.

He is about five inches taller than Kota. He has a large build and several scars on his face giving him a intimidating appearance. His appearance doesn't match well with what the average inexperience freshman, but more with a warrior who's gone through many battles.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:27 pm

Kota looks up at the man next to him.
"And you are? Kota bluntly says.

"Ah, my bad. I'm Yuu, and you?." He happily replies.

After a few second pause, Kota coldly replies, "Kota".

Yuu stares at Kota expectantly for a few seconds before changing the subject back towards the main topic.

"He seems to be from a noble family, like you, and has been praised for being talented. His family believes he will be a captain in no time!" Yuu proudly states.

"How did you know I'm from a noble house?" Kota adds dumbfounded.

"I like to keep updated on my rivals" Yuu ominously replies.

Kota stares at Yuu, trying to figure him out. After seeing Yuu's smirk he shifts his attentions toward the black-haired swordsman. After a few moments the door slams open and a rather large old man walks in. He has grey hair combed back, full beard, and one eye missing. All the students immediately shift their attention towards him and the room grows quiet.

"Get ready everyone, class is starting!!" The old man announces with his deep, loud voice.

Last edited by Kota on Fri Jan 20, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Forgot End Tag)
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 10:44 pm

Kota and Yuu hurry to line up with the rest of the student. Kota notices that next to him is Alfen Kleen. He is the same size as Kota, with a slightly bigger build, a little stubble, and a small smirk on his face. Kota glances around checking to see if anybody else stands out. Two students down, Kota notices a young-looking man with glasses. He seems so fragile that you could snap him in two.

"Listen up!" The teacher yells.
"Congratulations on entering Shino Academy. Since this is your first day, we will do some light sparring so I could determine who is skilled and who is not. After that I might send you to a different class depending on your skill. Now I will split you up into groups of two." He finishes.

Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:12 am

Kota looks a couple of meters in front. Standing there is a timid young man holding a wooden sword. Kota glances down at his hands which appear to be nervously gripping the sword. He gives off a small smirk before quickly rushing at him. He pulls his sword up and aims a quick one-handed thrust at his head.

"Ahh!"
The man quickly raises his sword to try and block the thrust but it rams into his head before he could knock it away. He staggers back while releasing his sword before falling flat on the floor.

"Sorry, are you alright?" Kota asks while extending his hand.

"Y-Yeah, I'm just a little shaken." He replies as he grabs Kota's hand.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:55 pm

Kota quickly walks to the nearest wall and begins to glance around the room. He closes his eyes and gives a small sigh. Suddenly, a loud bang sound echos across the room. Kota immediately looks up as the the other students turn their attention to the middle of the room. Standing there is the same skinny man Kota spotted before the sparring matches started. On the floor next to him is a young man face down with a pool of blood under him.

”How did he...?” Kota whispers in shock.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Kota stands calmly in a line with 3 other students. He looks at the 3 of the with the corner of his eye. One is a rough-looking man about 5 inches taller, his name is Yuu. The other is about the same size as Kota, his name is Kleen. Finally, a fragile-looking man with glasses named Misa Yamoto. Kota had just learned his name when they were called for by the zanjutsu instructor.

”Congratulations, you four. You will be immediately placed in more advanced classes. It's been a while since Shino Academy has had such number of talented students. I'm sure you'll be very successful.” The teacher happily states.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 10:58 pm

Kota looks up at the orange sky as he sits down on a bench. He had just finished his first day at Shino Academy.

”Sigh, today was a little tiring.” Kota muttered.
”It seems they are some interesting people here.”

”You're not exempt from that, Kota” The voice from behind Kota states.

Kota turns his head toward the man. He was several inches taller and had a frightening appearance.
”Hello, Yuu.” Kota calmly replies.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Yuu sits down a few inches from Kota.

”So what brings you here?” Kota bluntly asks.

”No reason. I just happened to see you here and came for a little chat. However, while I'm here I might as well ask if you got the chance to see that guy's match?”

”That guy? You mean Misa Yamoto?”

”Of course! He not only knocked out his partner in one blow, but he also sent him to the medical center. He is fine now, but that guy sure is powerful.”

”Powerful? It was completely unnecessary. He seems to violent for my tastes.”

”Haha, indeed. It didn't stop him from advancing though.”

”..For now...”
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Kota stands up and starts walking towards the dorm area of Shino Academy.

”Well, it's been fun chatting with you, Yuu, but I shall be heading home.” Kota calmly states as he glances back at Yuu.

”That's fine. Have fun.~” Yuu happily replies.

Kota continues to walk forward in deep thought.
”That guy really likes doing his homework. Otherwise, he wouldn't have seen what Misa Yamoto did during his own match and still be moved up.” Kota thinks to himself.
”It seems he is also an interesting one.”
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:30 pm

Kota sits down in a brightly lit classroom. He glances around and spots three familiar faces. Yuu, Alfen Kleen, and Misa Yamoto. The classroom is filled with other students deem “talented” or “advanced” in zanjutsu. Even though that is so, Kota feels like they're presence can't compete with that of the other three. Immediately after, the instructor walks into the room.

”Attention class! I know it is random, but we will have an expedition to the human world.” The instructor announces.

The class is filled with shock. Classes just started, but students will already be taken to the real world.

”Is that really alright? Class has just started. Most of us don't have much experience.” A student inquires.

”It's fine. We have decided that your skills as a class will be alright against some small fry. Don't worry about and just prepare for the expedition to the real world.” The instructor calmly states.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:57 pm

Kota looks up at the gate in which he will go through to enter the human world. It was just yesterday when they announced that the class will be going on an expedition to the human world. The rest of the class yesterday were filled with lectures on what we will have to do and what we don't want to do. Kota felt it was too irresponsible to let new students who have barely been enrolled in the Academy to go on such a mission.

”Everyone get ready! We will proceed into the Senkaimon! The instructor announces.

Kota looks attentively as the gate opens.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Kota glances to his right, where a blank butterfly with a small amount of maroon is fluttering around. Kota was told that these butterflies, called Jigokucho, are needed to safely travel between worlds. He wonder how they came to be. Kota turned his attention forward, to the gate. He swallowed a little before running into the Senkaimon along with the other students and instructors. Shortly after, the group exits the Senkaimon, arriving at a large clearing inside a forest.

”Attention! We'll quickly do a head count to make sure everyone is here. The instructor quickly explains.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:17 pm

Kota walks along a small space in between the thick trees and bushes. He knows he is a few hundred meters away from the large clearing where he first arrived. He glances back, walking a few meters back are two students. Kota had just learned their names, Makoto and Manabu, a few minutes ago when they were made into a group. Makoto is average sized man with bald, shiny hair. Manabu is about the same size, but he has long hair down to his shoulders. They were currently looking for a pack of dummy hollows somewhere in the vicinity.

”Considering the fact that these hollows have the ability to conceal their reiatsu makes this a little tricky.” Kota states to break the silence.

”But that's what makes it fun! Hahaha!” Manabu happily replies.

Kota gives off a small smirk in agreement.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:18 pm

After walking for 30 minutes, Kota's group stops at a small clearing. Kota quickly climbs the tallest tree, which is about 40 feet high, to check the surroundings. He sees the large clearing far back and tries to see if he can see any other groups their, but it is to far away to confirm anything. He immediately turns the other directions and tries to find any target within the thick forest. He spots another small clearing a few dozen meters away from his current location. He quickly jumps of the tree and approaches his teammates.

”There's another clearing a small distance from here. We should go ahead and start making our way there. He quickly suggests.

”Okay, let's hurry up and go!” Makoto eagerly replies.

The group of three quickly begin to run toward the direction of the clearing.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 11:18 pm

Halfway from the clearing, Manabu looks at Kota curiously.

”Why are we focusing on finding clearings?” Manabu randomly asks?

”...Since the dummy hollows are capable of hiding their reiatsu to a large extent, we need to get within 40 feet. Considering the size of the average hollow, it will be hard for them to travel through this thick forest. Also, since these are dummy hollow, they won't change locations looking for food. So the possibility of the hollows being in clearing is high. Kota explains.

”Ohhhhh, that makes sense.” Manabu comments.

”Yeah, that's why it's called common sense.” Makoto playfully adds.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty

A few moments later, the group arrive at the small clearing. Immediately after arriving, they see a large and grotesque figure about 10 feet tall. It has large claws, a hole in it's chest, and a white mask with 10 horns popping out from various spots. It immediately faces Kota's group and gives off a angered growl.

”See? I was right. Kota says with a small smile.

”Y-Yeah...but it's really intimidating up close. Manabu nervously responds.

”Don't worry. I'm betting he is the small fry among small fry. Should we get started?” Makoto happily asks.

”The sooner we do, the sooner we can go back to the teachers.” Kota calmly replies.

”Huh??” The confused Manabu responds.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 pm

Makoto quickly unsheathes his zanpakuto and rushes at the dummy hollow. Makoto swings his zapakuto across the body of the hollow. The hollow quickly reacts and parries Makoto's zapakuto with it's claws.

"Raaaaaaaaaaaghhhhrr!!!" The Dummy Hollow roars.

Makoto quickly steps back.

"Ah, Ah, he's good, hehe." Makoto nervously chuckles.

Kota quickly rushes pass Makoto and aims a fast horizontal slash at the hollows legs. The surprised hollow tries dodge, but Kota is able to slightly cut him.

"We should fight it together!" Kota states.

"O-Okay." Makoto replies.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:57 pm

"...Makoto, cover me." Kota says.

"What are you gonna do?" Makoto asks.

"I'll use kido to finish him. It'll be more effective. Just keep him busy." Kota responds.

Makoto nods at Kota and then looks an Manabu with a serious expression.

"Come on Manabu! Help me out!" Makoto yells.

Manabu jumps.

"Eh. Ah. O-Okay." Manabu nervously replies.

Manabu quickly rushes to join Makoto and Kota. He is sweating profusely. His eyes focusing on the grotesque figure of the dummy hollow. He deeply swallows and quickly unsheathes his zapakuto.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:25 pm

Kota puts his hands up facing the Dummy Hollow. He starts concentrating and gathering his reiatsu.

Meanwhile, Makoto rushes at the hollow swinging his zanpakuto trying to get a clean hit. The hollow is able to parry most of Makoto's strikes with the exception of a few strikes grazing him.

"ROAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!" The hollow screams.

Makoto jumps at the hollow's roar, lowering his defense. The hollow immediately attempts to claw him in half. Makoto regains his focus, but it's too late. Suddenly, a zapakuto slices off the hollows arm. The hollow immediately gives of a horrifying scream.

"Are you alright, Makoto!?!" Manabu asks frantically.

Makot looks at Manabu in shock.

"...Y-Y-Yeah...I-I-I think so." Makoto replies in shock.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:35 pm

The hollow desperately attempts to crush Manabu and Makoto with his remaining arm. The duo immediately retreat to a safe distance.

"GRAAAAAAGGHHHH" The hollow screams in pain while trying to follow.

"...unleash but slightly the wrath of your claws! Hado #33 Sokatsui!" Kota yells.

A blue blast of reiatsu erupts from Kota hands. The wide blasts swallows the hollow and the ground surrounding him. Moments later, the smoke clears up and the only think remaining are a few bits and pieces of the dummy hollow.

"I'm glad it worked" Kota states with a deep sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 6:08 pm

Manabu and Makoto look at the remains of the dummy hollow. They change their focus on Kota and quickly rush over to him.

"N-Nicely done." Makoto says while swallowing a bit.

"Y-Yeah, though you should have warned us." Manabu adds.

Kota smiles a bit. "It's not like it would have hit hit, haha. Anyway, should we start making our way back?" Kota replies.

Both Makoto and Manabu nod at Kota. They glance back at the remains of the hollow before following Kota back into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 7:46 pm

Yamoto aims a quick slash at the mask of the dummy hollow, but it blocks his blade with it's sharp claws. He tries a few more times but is blocked over and over again. He decided to retreat.

"He's a tough one, haha" Yamoto says while grinning.

"Then let us help you!" Another student responds.

"Does it look like I need help from the likes of you?!" Yamoto yells furiously.

The student keeps quiet.

"...Okay, I might need your help." Yamoto suddenly states.

"R-Really?!" The student asks.

"Yes. Go stand right there and don't move a muscle until I tell you so." Yamoto replies while point at a spot a couple of meters from the dummy hollow.

"W-What? Isn't that dangerous!?" The student replies.

"Don't worry. I'll kill it before it gets you. Don't you trust me?" Yamoto asks with a gentle face.

"...O-Okay, I trust you." The student responds nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kota
Expert
Kota

Character Sheet

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 8:13 pm

The student slowly approaches the dummy hollow with sweat beating down his face. He stops a few meters in front of it and stand completely still. He looks at the hollow with a nervous expression while wishing he could just retreat,

"Perfect! Stay right there!" Yamoto commands.

The student slowly nods while clutching his uniform tightly. The hollow suddenly attempts to rip the student in half with his claws.

"Yamoto! H-Help!!" The terrified student cries.

Yamoto quickly rushes forward with his zapakuto in hand. As soon as the student notices Yamoto approaches he smiles in relief. However, Yamoto completely ignores the student in distress and jumps into the air. Immediately after, the hollows claws make contact with the students body, sending it flying. Yamoto then swings his sword downward, slicing the hollow in half.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking The Line Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking The Line   Walking The Line Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking The Line
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next