Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Walking the Line.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Walking the Line.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Walking the Line.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Walking the Line.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Walking the Line.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Walking the Line.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Walking the Line.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Walking the Line.. I_vote_lcapWalking the Line.. I_voting_barWalking the Line.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Walking the Line.. I_vote_lcapWalking the Line.. I_voting_barWalking the Line.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Walking the Line..

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:24 pm

-He arrives back in the white desert looking around-Well this seems like a good place for resting.-He sits cross-legged in the dirt meditating about his last fights with those many hollows-That was certainly interesting was it not.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:26 pm

-He feels the reiatsu of someone similar-Hmm seems like he has finally cam to fight me.I hope he makes this one interesting.-He opens his eyes to see a Vasto Lorde walking towards him from a distance-Guess i should get ready.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:27 pm

-He takes Medianoche off his shoulder and looks at her in his hand as his voice and facial expression becomes serious-Stay above this fight.Make sure nobody interferes in this.Warn me if another hollow approaches or anything of that nature understood.-He watches as she flies into the air above him looking down-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:29 pm

-He stands up now as the Vasto Lorde approaches now-Seems we should finally have our fight now shouldn't we.-He watches as the Vasto Lorde nods and gets into a defensive stance-Seems i am taking the offensive.-He sonido toward the Vasto Lorde firing a right hook-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:32 pm

Vasto Lorde:-He jumps back causing Kuroi punch to hit air.He puts his hands togather forming a rectangle and fires a cero at Kuroi-Dang!-He brings up his left fist and fires a cero at the Vasto Lorde cero causing an explosion between the both-Hmm..you have studied me.-He jumps back waiting for the expolosion to die down-Vasto Lorde:-He jumps back from the explosion as he begins charging another cero as he waits for the expolosion to die down-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:35 pm

-He watches as the explosion die down as he notices the Vasto Lorde charging another cero-You don't take long to attack do you?Yari Shouten!-He forms a spear of reiatsu in his right hand and throws it at the charging cero-Vasto Lorde:-He watches as the cero as the spear meet causing an explosion sending him back a few feet.He stands up charging at Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:39 pm

-He gets into a defensive boxing stance-You can take a hit as well.This fight should be very entertaining.-He sheathes his reiatsu around his fist watching the Vasto Lorde movements-Vasto Lorde:-He grins and brings his right leg up in a roundhouse kick formation to Kuroi right arm-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:45 pm

-He brings his right arm up to block the kick but grunts from the impact of the roundhouse kick-You can throw one powerful kick.Let me show you my punches.-He grins and fires a left hook into the Vasto Lorde ribcage-Vasto Lorde:-He brings his left leg up and down onto Kuroi left arm-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:49 pm

-He hears a large crack but holds in his scream as he looks down at his left arm and notices it goes limp and hangs down by his left side-That was my freaking arm!-He throws a right hook at the Vasto Lorde face as he now becomes engulfed with rage-Vasto Lorde:-He grins as he goes to bring his left leg up for a roundhouse kick but is caught off guard by the punch sending him back a few feet-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 11:58 pm

-He stands there breathing heavily-Get up!We are not finished yet.You will pay for breaking my arm-He starts walking toward the hollow charging a cero in his right hand-Vasto Lorde:-He stands up wiping blood from his mouth.He walks toward Kuroi then gets into his cero firing postion and begins to charge a cero-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:04 am

-His facial expression now becomes cold as he sonido right then left then right again toward the Vasto Lorde trying to get him to lose track of his movements until he is infront of the Vasto Lorde with his right fist to his face with the cero charged-Keep up if you can.-His voice is filled with anger-Vasto Lorde:-He still holds his cero firing postion trying to keep up with Kuroi movements.He watches as Kuroi is right infront of him with the cero charged-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:08 am

-He looks right into the Vasto Lorde eyes now speaking coldly as he still holds the charged cero to the Vasto Lordes face-Your eyes seem to be filled with fear.Do not get scared this will hurt us both.-He releases the cero directly at the Vasto Lordes face coliding with the Vasto Lorde cero causing an explosion between them-Vasto Lorde:-He releases his cero hitting Kuroi at the same time causing an explosion sending him backward into the sand-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:12 am

-He gets up out of the sand coughing up blood.He begins walking toward the Vasto Lorde-That was nothing.Now lets keep this going.-He holds out his right hand charging another cero-Vasto Lorde:-He lays there in the sand coughing up blood trying to regain his senses-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:15 am

-He stands over the Vasto Lorde with the cero charged looking down at him-I could kill you right now.But instead i want you to live and continue this fight.-He holds out his right fist to the side of the Vasto Lorde and fires the cero off into the ground-Vasto Lorde:-He looks at Kuroi before sliding from underneath him to face him now still coughing up blood as he gets into a defensive stance-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:19 am

-He looks up at the Vasto Lorde-The way you are getting defensive tells me you are getting scared.-He walks toward the Vasto Lorde holding out his right hand-Karasu Ken!-He forms a blade of reiatsu in his right hand as he slashes upward toward the Vasto Lorde chest-Vasto Lorde:-He brings his claws down onto the blade causing them to clash.He looks into Kuroi eyes and grins-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:22 am

-He looks into the Vasto Lorde eyes with no expression on his face-I do not know why you are grinning.This is not even my strongest attack.I am still toying with you.In face i allowed you to clash with me.-He brings his right blade up throwing back the Vasto Lorde claws-Vasto Lorde:-He watches as his claws is thrown back.He brings his claws back again aiming for Kuroi face this time-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:25 am

-He ducks under the claws and slashes at the Vasto Lorde stomach-Still not fast enough!I know you can do better then this..Vasto Lorde:-He watches as Kuroi blade slashes across his stomach.He screams out in pain before jumping back covering his stomach-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:32 am

-He looks at the Vasto Lorde-We are not finished yet.This fight will continue.Hierro-He sheathes his body in reiastu as he starts walking toward the Vasto Lorde-Fujiiro Juujika-He forms an X-shaped cross into his hand-Vasto Lorde:-He takes a step back from Kuroi as he begins to charge anotehr cero while his gut bleeds out and grimaces in pain-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:34 am

-He stops looking at the Vasto Lorde-Enough of these games.My body needs to recover from all this fighting.-He throws the X with great velocity at the Vasto Lorde ribcage-Vasto Lorde:-He fires the cero as the X hits his ribcage cutting his body in half and falls to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:35 am

-He sonido right avoiding the cero as he walks over the hollow-You should have known i do not believe in giving up.I fight till the very end and that is it.You were a formidable opponent.-He clenches his right fist and holds it over the hollows head and fires a cero at it blasting it into the dirt-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:37 am

-He turns away from the hollow as Medianoche lands on his right shoulder-Sorry i know how much you like the left shoulder.But my left arm is throbbing in pain so i need to go let it heal.Thanks for scouting for me.-He sonido off into the desert looking for a place to rest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 12:49 am

-He walks into an abandoned building-This seems like a good place.Medianoche you need your rest too.Actually sleep with your eyes open-He is finally calm after so much fighting.His voice has now lighten up and lost its coldness.He walks over to the walk facing the door and lies against it closing his eyes while he falls to sleep dreaming of peaceful things-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:00 pm

-He wakes up to a jaguar looking hollow standing infront of him-Hmm seems we have a new challenger.-He stands up getting into a defensive stance-Bring it!-He feels Medianoche leave his shoulder watching from overhead-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:03 pm

-He sonido toward the Jaguar firing a left hook downward onto the Jaguar head-Come on!-He watches as the Jaguar clinches his mouth around Kuroi hand and bites down onto it-Dang..-He picks the Jaguar up and slams him onto the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:06 pm

-He looks at his hand that is covered in blood-Seems you have left your mark on me.-He sonido toward the Jaguar firing a right handed uppercut into the Jaguar chin-Jaguar:-He sonido back dodging the uppercut as he charges toward Kuroi slashing at his face with his right paw-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Walking the Line.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking the Line..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next