Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking the Line.. - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking the Line.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Walking the Line.. - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWalking the Line.. - Page 2 I_voting_barWalking the Line.. - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Walking the Line..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Walking the Line.. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:14 pm

-He watches as the Jaguar lunges at him-Karasu Ken!-He forms two blades of reiatsu one in each hand as he brings them up clashing with the Jaguar claws-Jaguar:-He brings his left paw against Kuroi stomach area while his right paw is in a deadlock with Kuroi blades-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:21 pm

-He feels the claws slash across his stomach-Dang..,-He jumps backs as his stomach begins to bleed slowly-We aren't finished yet.-He sonido toward the Jaguar slashing downward at its shoulder blades-Jaguar:-He sonido backwards avoiding the slashes as they slam into the ground.He stands there looking at Kuroi waiting for his next move-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:28 pm

-He begins to twirl the blades in his hands-Bring what you have.Jaguar:-He sonido toward Kuroi slashing at his face with both paws-Mistake you made the same move twice.-He ducks under the the claws and thrusts his blade upwards into the Jaguar's legs-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:32 pm

Jaguar:-He rolls over top of Kuroi head and roars out in pain-Seems i have the cats tongue.-He turns around to face the Jaguar holding out his right fist at the Jaguar firing a cero-Jaguar:-He sonido left avoiding the cero as it grazes the right side of his body-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:42 pm

-He looks at the Jaguar-Dang i forgot i have something to do today.Yari Shouten!-He forms a spear of reiatsu in his right hand and begins to twirl it waiting for the Jaguar-Jaguar:-He sonido toward Kuroi lunging at him slashing with his right paw-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:47 pm

-He turns and spins with the spear as he slashes toward the Jaguar paw-Seems you are starting to move a little slower now.Jaguar:-He roars in pain as he sees his right paw cut off.He sonido back limping now with only one paw-Down to three legs now..
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:53 pm

-He looks at the Jaguar-Seems this fight is starting to come to a close.-He forms two spears in each hand now-Jaguar:-He is sonido toward Kuroi opening his mouth to fire a cero-Hmm.-He throws one spear at the feet of the Jaguar and one at the head of the Jaguar-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Jaguar:-He jumps over the spear at his feet but gets pinned against the wall by the second spear-Well i could let you live.But you choose to attack me while i was sleeping.-He holds out his right fist at the Jaguar-Bye!-He fires the cero at the Jaguar-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 7:58 pm

-He looks at Medianoche giving her the signal its okay to come down-Well that was certainly interesting.That Jaguar was certainly powerful and a formidable opponent.I hope i meet many more like him around.-He walks out of the building and back into the desert looking for a place to heal-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:19 pm

-He is walking through the desert when he is stopped by a hollow-Vasto Lorde:You are wanted in Las Noches.Please report there immediately.Okay thanks for not telling me where to go.-He watches as the Vasto Lorde points toward a large white building in the distance-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:21 pm

-He looks at Medianoche before walking towards the large white building-Hmm i guess we should go see what is going on.-He begins sonido toward the white building so he can get there faster-Hold on tight.We don't want any distractions along the way.-He feels her grip tighten on his shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking the Line..   Walking the Line.. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Walking the Line..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2