Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The New Found Healer EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The New Found Healer EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The New Found Healer EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The New Found Healer EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The New Found Healer EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The New Found Healer EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The New Found Healer EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The New Found Healer EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The New Found Healer EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The New Found Healer I_vote_lcapThe New Found Healer I_voting_barThe New Found Healer I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The New Found Healer I_vote_lcapThe New Found Healer I_voting_barThe New Found Healer I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The New Found Healer

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet
Name: Shinji Takahashi
Race: Shinigami

The New Found Healer Empty
PostSubject: The New Found Healer   The New Found Healer EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:27 am

After waking up today I was met by a hell butterfly telling me to meet a squad recruiter at the Squad 4 Barracks. I smiled at the fact somone wanted to actually recruit me. As I approached the barracks I had some squad 4 members passing by me, greeting me warmly. I smiled and nodded to the each of them. I stood and awaited to get greeted by the recruiter.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Found Healer   The New Found Healer EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:30 am

A women began to approach me. I looked at her and smiled. "Hello there." I said with a gentle smile. She smiled back. "Shinji Takahashi correct?" She asked me. I nodded in respondse. "Good I will be your recruiter. I sat in the Audience of your graduation and I sensed this aura from you. An aura gives off this gentle feeling. I think you have what it takes to become a squad 4 member and learn the ways to use Chiyudo." I smiled at the women.
Back to top Go down
Shinji Takahashi
Novice
Shinji Takahashi

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The New Found Healer   The New Found Healer EmptySun Jan 29, 2012 12:33 am

"Squad 4? Hhmm learning Chiyudo would be very nice. I would get to help the rest of the Squads." The women smiled back. "Good. Here follow me. I will show you to your sleeping chambers." I nodded and followed the woman.

As we approached my room it was nothing but a small room with a bed for me and a small desk with a book ontop of it. "That is a book with the incantions of varies Chiyudos. You should try to memorize some of them. It will help you out in the long run." I nodded. "Thank you." I said then bowing. The woman hands me the Squad 4 arm band. "Here you go.Welcome t Squad 4 Shinji Takahashi. We will see you tomorrow morning." She said as she walked out,closing the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Found Healer   The New Found Healer Empty

Back to top Go down

The New Found Healer
Page 1 of 1