Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A restless soul EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A restless soul EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A restless soul EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A restless soul EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A restless soul EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A restless soul EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A restless soul EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A restless soul EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A restless soul EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A restless soul I_vote_lcapA restless soul I_voting_barA restless soul I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A restless soul I_vote_lcapA restless soul I_voting_barA restless soul I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A restless soul

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet
Name: Fukaku Nayamasa
Race: Quincy

A restless soul Empty
PostSubject: A restless soul   A restless soul EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 3:21 pm

Uttering a sigh, Fukaku lay restlessly on the grass, hoping that things might begin to make sense to him. "Aizen Sousuke..." He muttered, thinking on what happened recently. "...what should I do?" He wondered absentmindedly. "I can't even enter the seireitei, at the moment, let alone Hueco mundo." Fukaku mused. "I don't see how I can do anything to help right now..."turning over, he looked at his quincy cross. "...at the very least, I can always rely on this." Fukaku said, smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://Agentaaa.deviantart.com
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

A restless soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: A restless soul   A restless soul EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:08 pm

"..." Fukaku cut off his reverie, noting something nearby. "Hehehe..." He heard a voice say.
"Who is..." Fukaku said, before seeing the man before him.
"I had heard there were Quincy around here. man, if I capture you, there'll be a lot of folks made happy." the man in front of him said. with purple hair, and black clothing. a sword hung at his waist.
"Watch your flapping tongue, shinigami, or I'll wrench it out. I would advise you to leave now, but honestly, I'd prefer if you stayed here and let me carry out that threat."
"Man, szayel's gonna love you..." The shinigami said. "Oops, I'm not supposed to say their names yet. secrecy and all. well, since now you know a name, I'll HAVE to bring you in."
The shinigami's smile faded, as an arrow went across his face, slashing his cheek.
"I missed that much on purpose this time, shinigami... I won't miss again." Fukaku said, a smirk on his face. "let's go..."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

A restless soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: A restless soul   A restless soul EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:18 pm

"Hehehe..." The shinigami laughed, as he used shunpo to try and cut Fukaku down. Fukaku used hirenkyaku to move the instant the blade was to hit him.
"Urgh..." The shinigami slurred, as an arrow pierced his back.
"A lot of talk from such a weak shinigami, isn't it?" Fukaku said, putting his bow down for the moment.
"Shut up, whelp. Hado #1: Sho!" The shinigami barked out.
Barely moved, Fukaku laughed. "Quite a different attitude from earlier, eh, shinigami?"
"Break apart, Kufuku no Unagi" the shinigami uttered, his voice strangely calm. his zanpakuto split into 6 wiry pieces, each piece incredibly sharp. "What is that?" Fukaku asked, momentarily confused.
"You don't know, Quincy? All zanpakuto have a true form, which their owner can unlock with training, which increases their abilities quite a bit. Moreover..." The shinigami taunted, as he shunpoed next to Fukaku. "My abilities are doubled, using this blade now!" He tried to cut Fukaku, Fukaku just barely getting away in time using Hirenkyaku.
"Good..." Fukaku said, firing arrows at the shinigami. "I'd be disappointed if you had any less."
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

A restless soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: A restless soul   A restless soul EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 4:35 pm

"heh" the shinigami said, As the arrows were knocked out of the air by the whiplike weapon.
"You honestly expected a bow to get through my defenses? I can move the wires of my zanpakuto any way I want, Quincy. Trying to get through defense like that by firing an arrow is ridiculous."
"Oh really?" Fukaku asked. "thanks for the advice." Fukaku noted, throwing a capsule on the ground. "A silver rod strikes the five-fingered stone bed - Quintuple Restraining Frames!" Fukaku yelled, as the shinigami was engulfed.
"Too little, too late, Quincy." The shinigami said, breaking through effortlessly. "...what?" He asked, trying to find Fukaku.
"Try looking above." Fukaku answered, firing a hail of arrows at the shinigami."
"Shit..." The shinigami swore, as an arrow hit his thigh. "I don't have time to play with you, Quincy!" muttering an incantation, the shinigami finally said "Tsuzuri Raiden!" as electricity danced upon his blade.
Back to top Go down
Erza
Professional Poster
Erza

Character Sheet

A restless soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: A restless soul   A restless soul EmptyMon Jul 18, 2011 5:02 pm

"...My name is Fukaku Nayamasa, you rude man." Fukaku said, before dodging the shinigami's attack. Fukaku had been using hirenkyaku constantly to get away from the shinigami's attacks, and the effects began to show.
"Feel the wrath of battle and accept this sacred chalice... sacred bite!" Fukaku incantated, using another capsule. a block went to crush the shinigami, but it was blocked and cut through by the shinigami's zanpakuto, electricity flaring as it went through.
"That all you got?" he asked, readying his blade again.
"Thanks for falling for the distraction" Fukaku said, a silver arrow present in his bow. "I really didn't think you'd be stupid enough, but live and learn, correct?"
"What the?!" The Shinigami exclaimed, as he tried to block the arrow. the arrow was blocked by his weapon, but the impact knocked him through several trees. Staggering and bleeding, the shinigami got up, bruises and a nasty cut on his head apparent.
Fukaku stepped near, in a fighting pose. "Ready for the next round, shinigami?"
Crying, the shinigami ran as fast as he could away from Fukaku.
"...That was... unexpected." Fukaku lifted an eye brow. "I could chase after him, but... I'd feel like a bully if I fought him anymore now."
Walking away, Fukaku headed towards the hospital. "That was not what I thought my first encounter with a shinigami would be like."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A restless soul Empty
PostSubject: Re: A restless soul   A restless soul Empty

Back to top Go down

A restless soul
Page 1 of 1