Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Abandoned Warehouse I_vote_lcapThe Abandoned Warehouse I_voting_barThe Abandoned Warehouse I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Abandoned Warehouse I_vote_lcapThe Abandoned Warehouse I_voting_barThe Abandoned Warehouse I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Abandoned Warehouse

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada
Race: Shinigami

The Abandoned Warehouse Empty
PostSubject: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 10:52 am

After wandering the streets a bit, Larentia decided it was time to train for a while. She hadn't used her shikai in a while and Kiniro no Hitsuji would probably be in a bad mood. She shrugged while walking towards her old District. There was an old abonned warehouse she always used to play in with the other kids. Hopefully it's not disbanded yet..
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:46 pm

She arrived after a short walk and looked up at the building, wondering why it wasn't used yet. She shrugged it off and checked if there was no one nearby, so they wouldn't get hurt. With no one inside, Larentia figured it would be safe to train here. She carved a cross on one of the pillars inside the warehouse and held her Zanpakuto infront of her. "Rest, Kiniro no Hitsuji."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:52 pm

She felt and saw the shape of her zanpakuto change, into a small golden dagger. Even though the light was dim, the small blade shined. I wish your personality would be as beautiful as your appearance. She told him and grabbed the chain of the dagger. Shut it, stupid. Why did you had me wait so long, idiot? She sighed, but she was happy he wasn't too angry and threw the dagger at the target.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:14 pm

The dagger didn't hit the centre, but it came quite close. How cute. You still don't know how to use me properly. She sighed, I'm sure I would train faster if I had someone to encourage me instead of you. Kiniro laughed and Larentia shook her head and sighed. She started to swing the dagger in circles next to her.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:20 pm

She threw the dagger at her target again, this time giving more chain allowing it to wrap around the beam. Got any thing bad to say about that? She told Kiniro and grinned.Hmpf. Larentia walked to the beam and smiled while she unwrapped her weapon.

"Well well well, I spy an intruder." A voice said, causing her to turn around rapidly.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:34 pm

The man was obviously up to no good, he looked like one of those classic thugs. He almost looks like he stepped out of a play... She thought and tried not to laugh at him. "What's so funny, eh? Stupid shinigami, why are you here, you scum?!" He yelled and took a step toward her.
"I'm only here to train, so if you leave now nothing will happen." She told him, trying to keep her cool. His reiatsu wasn't impressive, but Larentia preferred not to risk things for no reason. "I need to leave? I. Need. To. Leave?! You stupid moron!" He yelled and launched himself at her.
"Hadō #31, Shakkahō!"
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:42 pm

The thug looked surprised and barely dodged the incoming ball of fire. Larentia could smell the burning hair. Her heart was beating in her throat and tried to look confident. Is that the best look you can give? Imagen I was standing there and give him that look. She smiled and swung her dagger at the thug, barely missing him on purpose.
"Leaving would be smart, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 3:51 pm

He nodded at her comments and made his way to the exit as soon as possible. She smiled at herself, knowing she actually scared someone away. Don't think that highly of yourself, missy, scaring lowly thugs isn't anything special. I know, I know. Larentia replied and started swinging her dagger and chain again. The dagger scrapped the centre of her target before she caught it again.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:25 pm

Why don't you train on moving targets? Kiniro asked her, in a serious tone. Because I can't train on those with out hurting them. She replied, slightly annoyed and threw the dagger at the target. This time she pulled it back right before it would hit the wood and threw it again. Why does that matter? If they get hurt, they should've been faster.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:43 pm

I can't just go around attacking people! She told him angrily and Kiniro started to laugh. Yes you can! If you where stronger, you could do everything you want. That's what's power is for, to do the things you want! Larentia looked down on Kiniro, angrily, It's not. That's abusing your power. Kiniro laughed at her again, You don't know anything about that, stupid little girl.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Angrily she yanked the chain and threw it with all her power at the target. With a thud, the blade sunk in to the wood. Great, thanks for that. She told him while trying to pull it out from the wood. Psh, that stuff is too easy, girly. Your not ready yet for the big guns. I don't need big guns, why would I need guns in the first place?!
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:06 pm

Why not? You want power, that's why you train right? Larentia shrugged, I don't want that kind of power. She could feel the snake like smile on Kiniro's face, Of course not. One last pull and the dagger came out of the wooden pilar, causing Larentia to fall back on the floor. Pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:16 pm

After about a half hour of training, Larentia felt a familiar reiatsu nearing. A friend of yours? Kiniro asked, but Larentia ignored him. "Ahh, Laren. There you are!" Kazuki said when he entered the building. "If you want to hide your presence you should repress your reiatsu, silly." He smiled. "I wasn't trying to hide anything." She said and nodded to her shikai. "I just thought I could use this time to train." She smiled and threw the dagger at him, pulling it back before it even came close to hitting him.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:45 pm

"I never knew you got shikai, but I guess it makes sense." He smiled at looked at the dagger. "It's... Kinda small isn't it?" Larentia nodded, "But he can do other things too. And yours?" She asked with a grin. "It's probably something big and flashy." He looked a bit guilty, "You could say that, yes." After a few moments of silence they both started to laugh. "But why are you here?" She asked more seriously, before aiming her dagger on a new beam.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:56 pm

"Nothing, I just got some time off. It's a pretty slow day right now." He said and sat down against one of the beams behind her. "What? Is most of squad 11 on a mission?" She asked him and aimed the dagger to the side of the beam, so it would wrap itself around it. "I guess so, I don't really have the guts to ask." She nodded and unwrapped her chain from the beam.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 6:03 am

They fell silent for a while, the only sound being the thugs of Larentia's dagger hitting the wood. She found it relaxing to repeat the same movements, with out asking much of her thoughts. "Meh... What more can your little dagger do?" Kazuki asked while standing up. "You only seem to throw it." Larentia fiddled with the hilt of her dagger, a bit embarrassed. "I have some other techniques, but I don't really like training them."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 7:03 am

"Besides, training them on beams doesn't really work." She said with a half-heated smile. "And you know how much I like to train on people." Kazuki nodded and crossed his arms. "I guess I understand. But it does seem a bit boring." She shrugged it off and threw the dagger at him, but this time pulled back right before it would hit the bridge of his nose. "Sometimes you need to do boring stuff."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:36 am

"I guess..." He replied before stretching and letting out a yawn. "If you want I would help you with some target practice." Kazuki offered. "I can't just sit on my lazy ass all day." She nodded, "But we don't exactly have a target. Unless you want to use your head..." He laughed and shook his head. "I don't think that's a bright idea. Lemme go find something." Kazuki ran outside, leaving the door wide open.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 9:53 am

She continued with her normal practice while Kazuki was away, throwing her dagger at the target. Larentia did notice her aim improve. She frequently hit the target more often in the centre then not. After 15 minutes Kazuki came back with a large wooden board. "I'm sure this is better them my head, right?"
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:25 am

She nodded, "Yep, I'm it bleeds a lot less." Kazuki took out his own zanpakuto and quickly carved in a big target. "So... I''m just going to shunpo around and you'll try to hit the board right?" Larentia nodded again and watched him move around the old building. She took a deep breath and started to swing Kiniro around, waiting for Kazuki to appear so she could strike.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:27 am

She felt a surge of reiatsu behind her. She yanked the chain in the direction while turning around. The dagger got stuck on the edge of the target. Kazuki waited until she pulled it out, before starting to move around again. C'mon Laren you can do better then that...
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:39 am

The practiced continued for a while, Kazuki appeared and Larentia attempted to hit the target. Her aim got better after a while, but Kazuki also seemed to grow slower over time. "Maybe..." She started while throwing the dagger at the target again, when he appeared. "We should take a break." She finished while pulling out her dagger and catching it. 'You seem to get a bit tired." Larentia smiled.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 10:48 am

"I guess I could..." He said and let himself drop on the floor. She sat down next to him, "Ni-hon no Komoriuta" Larentia said while snapping of 2 chains. "What are those for?" Kazuki said when she handed them to him. "They'll help you. It makes you regain reiatsu faster. But, well, you have to swallow them, if you want it to work." He took them from her and examined them for awhile. "Oh well, here goes nothing." With that, he swallowed them both with a disgusted look.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:01 am

The break went by without much talking, the only sound was Kazukis heavy breathing. Kiniro was quiet, but he usually was around other people. Not that she really minded, Kiniro wasn't exactly great company. She inspected the dagger and noticed how it hardly had any scratches. "I think I'm ready for another go." Kazuki said with a smile and jumped up. "Are you ready?" Larentia nodded and handed him the board with the target.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:07 am

Kazuki was harder to hit now he had regained some stamina, but it was still better then before. Most of her throws landed near the centre, but only a few where spot on. Are you sure you're not a snail? Kiniro told her, sounding incredibly bored. Why don't you attack him. That'd be fun, not this boring stuff. Larentia's grip tightend on the hilt, before she threw it at an appearing Kazuki. No, shut it, I won't attack my friends.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse Empty

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Warehouse
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next