Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Abandoned Warehouse

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada
Race: Shinigami

The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 11:48 am

With a large thud, the dagger hit the centre. But Larentia didn't pay much attention too it and pulled it out immediately, only to throw it again. Kazuki disappeared before it could hit and she pulled it back, waiting for the next chance. Bleeeeghh.... This is going to take ages. She grinded her teeth, while she twirled him around, before lashing out at the next place Kazuki appeared.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:00 pm

With a crack, the board split in half. "Woah, easy there!" Kazuki said while holding the two pieces. "I thought you wanted this board for my safety." Larentia looked at her feet. "Sorry, I just got carried away..." Why feel guilty? That's the power you need, stupid girl. Kazuki nodded, "I guess I need to find another one then." He smiled in an atempt cheer her up. "As long as you won't break that one too."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:06 pm

"I'll try!" She said, extra dramatic and watched him leave. Larentia tried to calm herself down and wondered if there was a way to make Kiniro shut up. Don't wory, girly. I'll always be here to motivate you. She shivered and slammed her dagger down at the ground. Why couldn't you just pick someone else? For a stupid sheep you are way to arrogant! She told him while continuing to ram the dagger into various objects.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:16 pm

"Uhm... Larentia?" Kazuki said while looking at her. She didn't hear him, her focus was on punishing Kiniro. You're an idiot. He said and laughed, This doesn't hurt me at all.
"What's wrong with you? Snap out of it!" Kazuki yelled at her and grabbed her shoulders. "Larentia?" He started shaking her, until she looked at him. "S-sorry..."
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:25 pm

"If you just want to break your shikai, I could help with that, you know." Kazuki said and gave her a strange look. "But I guess it's something different, right?" Larentia nodded, "You could say that... I just wish he would stop talking." He nodded, but Larentia wasn't sure if he understood what she meant. "Do you want to stop?" He asked carefully and held up the board for her. "Not yet." She answered firmly and used her dagger to carve a new target.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:31 pm

"Okay then! Just say it when we need to stop." He said, while shunpoing around her. "Will do." She concentrated on his movements, while swinging her dagger in small rounds beside her. He appeared for a second and she lashed out. He was quicker this time and ducked for her weapon. She pulled it back and started to twirl it again. Larentia closed her eyes and focused on his reiatsu. There. A split second before he appeared again she threw the dagger at the place he would appear.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:39 pm

"Good!" Kazuki yelled with a smile, when her dagger hit the centre. She pulled it out by the chain and he dispersed. If I get 3 more, I get to take a break. Larentia told herself, while ignoring Kiniro's attempt to talk her into attacking Kazuki. She turned around, following his reiatsu and the shadows appearing on the walls. She smiled when she launched her dagger again, quite certain it would hit.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 pm

It didn't hit the centre perfectly, but if it was a person instead of a board, they would've been bleeding. Pulling back, she readied herself for the next attack. Kazuki appeared behind her, but a fraction too late for her and she let this one slide. A second later he appeared on her left side, but this time she was ready and swung her dagger and chain at him. "Getting better!" He said when the dagger hit the target. Two more!
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 1:38 pm

She twirled the dagger in her hand, waiting for the next opportunity to strike. Kazuki increased his speed, while appearing and disappearing around her. He appeared in a flash left of her. Her grip tightened and released it in a throw with most of her power. He disappeared before it could hit, but she knew this was going to happen, with the chain, she swung it to the right side of her and it scrapped among the centreline of the board when Kazuki appeared there.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:01 pm

"Good one!" Larentia nodded at Kazuki's shadow. One more Laren, one more! She was starting to get enough of this training, but she made a promise to herself. She swung the dagger in circles beside her, having a great idea for her last throw. Kazuki appeared randomly around her and she concentrated on his reiatsu. Right behind me! She threw the dagger with a slight curve, so it would wrap around him. Before Kazuki knew he was trapped, she pulled the chain forcing him to walk a few steps. "I guess where done now." She said with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 10, 2011 2:27 pm

"Mind letting me go?" He asked, nodding to the chain. "This isn't really comfortable. Especially with this board in my face." She giggled and started to unwrap her chain from him. "Sorry, I just had to try it." He sighed and nodded. "Just don't try to pull it on me again!" She nodded and took the chain of her shikai. "Ni-hon no Komoriuta" She pulled a chain of for Kazuki and this time he swallowed it without any comments. "Time to go?" She asked.
"Yep, I need something to get this metal taste out of my mouth."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Abandoned Warehouse   The Abandoned Warehouse - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Abandoned Warehouse
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2