Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Her Mission - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHer Mission - Page 5 I_voting_barHer Mission - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Her Mission - Page 5 I_vote_lcapHer Mission - Page 5 I_voting_barHer Mission - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Her Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada
Race: Shinigami

Her Mission - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:45 pm

He got slower as she dodged more of his attacks. Just finish him. Kiniro told her, with bored tone. This is kinda booooriing. He yawned. She sighed, I’ll finish this is my own way. She shunpod away from him, and took the chain in her hands. “Saigo no Komoriuta.”
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 21, 2011 3:47 pm

The chain broke off and she waited for an opportunity. The blocked most of his attacks with the chain or her dagger. He slowly moved back, and Larentia slammed her dagger in his hand, pinning it against the wall. The man’s winched at the pain in his hand, but Larentia ignored it. She quickly wrapped the chain around him. Only once, but that was enough.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:52 pm

The man fell into slumber. The wound on his hand started to sizzle, as side effect from her technique. What’s wrong with you? Pull me out! I don’t wanna be stuck in someone’s hand, you moron. She grinned and quickly did what he asked. Why does it matter, just transform back.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:55 pm

Because! He answered angrily, before returning to his sealed form. She shrugged and shivered at the sight of the cave. I guess that’s over now... She was used to having blood on her hands, but not in this matter. You’re being an idiot again. Larentia frowned, Why’s that?
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 3:58 pm

They may be out cold, but they’re not dead, idiot. She nodded, But... I’m pretty sure most of them can’t really... Well they can’t really fight any more. That doesn’t even matter! You’re stuck in a frikkin’ cave with no food or water. I’m working on it, She told him agitated. But someone here as to be alive enough to tell me how to get out.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:01 pm

They’d better, if they’re not you should kill them. She shook her head and sighed, sometimes Kiniro didn’t make any sense. She shunpo’d to the place where she saw them enter. It was the same place she came from. Who should I ask..?
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:03 pm

She scanned the unconscious man, trying to find people that were conscious. Larentia noticed one of them. His chest rose miniscule amounts, almost like he was playing death. I’m waiting. I’m working on it, just go to sleep, or something.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:05 pm

She was right, while she softly nudged him he moved some of his fingers slightly. “I know you’re faking.” His breath seemed to stop for a moment, but then continued a little more repressed. “I’m not going to hurt you any further.” She told him. It wasn’t very likely he was going to be a threat to anyone, one of his lower legs was cut off clean.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:08 pm

“I can play this for days.” She said and let herself drop in the sand. “Could you please make it easier for the both of us?” She nudged him again. “Please?” Still no response from the man. Larentia sighed and buried her head in her hands. Why don’t you just force him to show you?
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:10 pm

She grunted and tried not to scream in her hands. Because torturing isn’t exactly one of my things. Kiniro laughed, It’s never too late to learn. And you can learn from me! He let out a dream sigh, It’s like we where made for each other! She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:12 pm

“Okay look. Here’s the deal.” She started after waiting a half hour. “I have a voice in my head, yes that sounds weird, but he really wants to leave.” The man made no real response. “And I really want to leave too, but this guy, the one in my head. Well, he wants me to do some things I don’t really want to do, to get you to talk.” What am I doing? She thought, but continued anyway.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:14 pm

“But, if you do tell me how to get out I well... I don’t have resort to those things.” She said, feeling incredible awkward. “So, it would seem better if you would just open your eyes, or just your mouth, that’s fine too and just tell me.” She saw the man swallow, like he was trying to make a big decision. If you just took my way we would’ve been done already.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:17 pm

Or you could just shut it and let me do it my way. Your way hasn’t been working, idiot. “O-okay..” The man said, “But only i-if you carry me outside.” She nodded, “Okay then.” The man let out a huge sigh while Larentia stood up. “Chiyudo #3, Stretcher.” The man started to float in the air, but he didn’t seem to notice it.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:20 pm

“Okay , where is the exit?” She asked the man while walking away. He slowly opened his eyes and looked around him in slight shock. “Your floating, just lay down, this is easier for both of us.” He wanted to protest, but stopped at a stern look of her. “Now, could you please tell me where the exit is?”
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 pm

It took some effort before he was able to cough up directions. He told her about a small opening between two rocks, enough for a person to crouch through. He explained that he never knew how they closed that other opening, but this was the exit he used. After searching she found the opening behind some fallen rocks. “Okay... I guess I’m going to have to drag you.”
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:25 pm

The man grunted and Larentia figured it would be okay. Is this good enough for you? She told Kiniro sarcastically. It’s not my back that’s gonna get ruined... So yeah, it’s fine. She sighed. “Okay so just to be sure, there are no twists and turns right?” The man made an approving sound.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:27 pm

“And there are no holes that I could fall in, or other difficulties that’ll make this harder for the both of us?” He made another sound while nodding heavily. “Okay then.” She was going in backwards, so she could drag the man with her. She looked up at the sun one more time, before entering the hole.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:30 pm

The hole in the wall was shorter then she imagined. But the fact that she was dragging a man by his shoulders didn’t make her feel better. The cave was dark on the other side, but she knew there was a exit here. And I have someone to tell me where it is. She pulled the man out and sat down on a rock to catch some breath.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:32 pm

After a few minutes, she stood up and looked at him. “Where’s the exit?” He man winched and took a few deep breaths before answering. “If you follow the... Wall with your left hand.” He took another deep breath and a few moment to catch his breath. “You’ll find it.” She sighed. “Okay then.”
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 4:34 pm

“Chiyudo #3, Stretcher.” She guided the man with her right, while she kept the other on the left wall. The walk was about as long as the one to the cave, but it felt like it took ages. Uneven floor, moist and really, really dark. Sometimes she lost concentration and closed her hand by accident, but she never forgot to pick him back up.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptyTue Aug 23, 2011 6:26 pm

She finally reached the exit and dropped the man in the grass. He didn't say anything, nor did she feel the need to tell him they where outside. She sighed and looked around. The place was pretty much the same, just from a slightly other side. After one more look at the man, she continued walking back to the districts.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:21 pm

Before she continued, Larentia was going to buy some normal robes. Wandering around in her shinigami robes didn't seem like the best idea. She had enough money, but she was sure she was behind on the location she needed to visit and monitor. After a long walk back to the market, she bought a simple grey-greenish robe.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:29 pm

After getting dressed, she continued to the next location she was told about. A small hospital tucked away between other buildings. They didn't recognize her when she arrived, treating her as a patient instead. It didn't take much to make it clear why she was here though after she cured a small case of food poisoning.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 27, 2011 12:34 pm

She stayed with the hospital staff for a few weeks. She paid for most of the expenses and even food for them and the patients. But she didn't find more souls she could take with her. The days went by easily and reminded her of the days in the Relief Station.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:10 pm

The patients got better faster, but more seemed to arrive. She didn’t really mind, this was one of the reasons she came here. Are they making work of those reports? Larentia wondered one day. She hadn’t noticed the presence of other shinigami. Meh. Why does it bother you that much, I thought you liked it this way.

Last edited by Mudkip on Sun Aug 28, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Mission
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next