Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Her Mission - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Her Mission - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHer Mission - Page 6 I_voting_barHer Mission - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Her Mission - Page 6 I_vote_lcapHer Mission - Page 6 I_voting_barHer Mission - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Her Mission

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet
Name: Larentia Iesada
Race: Shinigami

Her Mission - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:12 pm

Kiniro was kind of right. She always liked it if days weren’t too predictable. But this gang could disrupt the lives of countless souls. Larentia decided to ignore it, for now. They had told the others and someone was probably keeping an eye on their activities.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:17 pm

Another week went by without much trouble. Lives were saved, some were lost. It seemed like a normal day when she went to check on them. Everything was fine and everything seemed to go as planned. A small boy entered the building, he didn’t say anything and sat down quietly on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Larentia went to check on him, but he seemed to be fine. He just sat there and watched the doctors and nurses. A few hours went by, until he stood up and walked over to her. He pulled her robe, until she got down to his level. “Is there something wrong?” She asked and gave him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:21 pm

He nodded and ran out of the building. She watched him run away. “I’ll be back in a few.” She told her co-workers before following the boy. He waited on the other side of the street and ran off as soon as he saw her. She continued to follow him, while wondering what’s wrong. Playing tag with kids... My aren’t you a busy lady.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:24 pm

The boy ran on and on, with Larentia tagging close behind. He wasn’t that hard to follow, his legs were a lot smaller then her. If she got behind a simple shunpo would solve it. Eventually he stopped at a normal looking house and waited until she stood in front of him. He pointed at the house in silence, before he vanished.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:25 pm

Larentia knew that little boys weren’t supposed to vanish spontaneously, but the house he had brought her to intrigued her. It felt off, like it wasn’t supposed to be here. Like that boy? Kiniro asked, in a serious tone for once. Yes, now that you mention it... She placed her hand on the front door, which only confirmed her feeling.
Back to top Go down
Mudkip
Professional Poster
Mudkip

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 28, 2011 4:27 pm

What do you think? Should I go in? She asked Kiniro, remembering the last time at the cave. Why ask me? I know you love to wander into obvious traps. I don’t wanna go around ruining your fun! She sighed, the sarcastic tone and attitude was back. I should check it out...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Her Mission   Her Mission - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Her Mission
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6