Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
His Newest Challenge. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
His Newest Challenge. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
His Newest Challenge. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
His Newest Challenge. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
His Newest Challenge. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
His Newest Challenge. I_vote_lcapHis Newest Challenge. I_voting_barHis Newest Challenge. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
His Newest Challenge. I_vote_lcapHis Newest Challenge. I_voting_barHis Newest Challenge. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

His Newest Challenge.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

His Newest Challenge. Empty
PostSubject: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:28 pm

-He arrives to the white building-Seems like we are here.Lets go inside and see what we have to do.-He jumps back as the door opens for him.He stands there looking around before heading in-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:30 pm

-He begins walking down the hallway taking in his surroundings-This place is awfully quiet.Hold on close i don't want you disappearing on me.I do not know a lot about this place yet.-He keeps walking until he sees an open room up ahead up him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:34 pm

-He stops before entering the room thinking to himself-Alright let me get prepared for anything.This could be an ambush or just nothing.Either way i need to prepare for the best or the worst.-He walks into the open room blinded by the light-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:42 pm

-He looks at the Gillian and the two Huge Hollow standing together-Dang i guess this is a test.-He watches as the first huge hollow lunges at him with his claws spread-Caught me off guard.-He pulls back his right fist sheathing it in reiatsu as he punches the hollow in the face sending him back-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:43 pm

-He turns his attention to the second hollow that opens his mouth to fire a cero at Kuroi-Yari Shouten!-He forms a spear of reiatsu in his right hand and throws at the hollows chest sending him back to the ground-Come on!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:45 pm

-He is smacked into a wall as pieces of it crumbles onto him-Dang..-He stands up out the wall as he is blasted by a cero sending him back into the ground-I did not think this one through..,-He stands up facing the Two hollows one on each side of the Gillian-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:47 pm

-He sonido toward the first hollow-Lets even the odds slowly!Karasu Ken!-He forms to blades of reiatsu as the hollow claws and his blades meet-I am tired of playing these games.-He voice becomes filled with anger as he pushes the hollow back and slashes diagonally at the hollow-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:48 pm

-He turns around to face the Gillian-The bigger they are the harder they fall.-He jumps into mid-air staring the Gillian in the face-I do not like you very much at all.Yari Shouten!-He throws a spear through the Gillian head sending him back into the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:51 pm

-He sonido right avoidng the hollow on the ground cero-Hmm we are finished here.-He sonido toward the hollow leading with his right fist sheathing his reiatsu around his fist-Gah!!-He punched the hollow through the ground causing a crater-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:52 pm

-He stands up and looks at the Gillian-To make sure you are dead.-He holds his right fist out at the Gillian firing a cero blowing up the Gillian-Now where is the one in charge of this little shindig.-He looks around him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyWed Sep 14, 2011 8:58 pm

-He is still looking around him-This is starting to be irritating now.-He jumps onto a nearby pillar looking down-Maybe i could catch this person by surprise.Medianoche keep a lookout while my eyes are closed.-He closes his eyes and begins to concentrate on the reiatsu in the building-
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Beginner
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:06 pm

Aizen walks bordly though out the area.
"If only there was something interesting. Might have to go attack Karakura town just to NOT get bored."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:10 pm

-He feels strong reiatsu in the area-Who could that be?-He jumps down and approaches the figure-Hey do you know who is in charge here.All i know i was told to come here.-He stands back a few feet-
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Beginner
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Aizen looks at the hollow.
"And who might you be?"
He asks curiously.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 6:34 pm

-He is stands there looking the man in the eye-My name is Kuroi Karasa sir.I am a Vasto Lorde.-He stands there trying to get a read on the man standing before him-Excuse my rudeness earlier.
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Beginner
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Aizen studies the man.
"Intresting. Are you strong Kroi Karasa?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:21 pm

-He looks at the man-Yeah i would consider myself the strongest Vasto Lorde there is.-He begins thinking to himself who this man could possibly be-
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Beginner
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:44 pm

"Intresting. How would you like to become more powerful?
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:55 pm

-He raises an eyebrow-I would very much like to have the opportunity.-He lowers his eyebrow now becoming intrigued by the man-How do you plan on doing this?
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Beginner
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:57 pm

"By using the Hokyaku of course."
Aizen begins to walk to the room where he creates Arrancars.

An hour later he steps out. There you are now an arrancar. I want you to join Fraccion 1."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 7:59 pm

-He looks at his hands feeling his power grow-Hmm so this is what it feels like.It will be my honor to serve in Fraccion 1.-He grins now behind his mask remains covering his mouth-
Back to top Go down
Aizen
Beginner
Aizen

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. EmptyThu Sep 15, 2011 8:03 pm

"I will be off now. I have other matters to attend too."
Aizen walks off
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His Newest Challenge.   His Newest Challenge. Empty

Back to top Go down

His Newest Challenge.
Page 1 of 1