Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Challenge EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Challenge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Challenge EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Challenge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Challenge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Challenge EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Challenge I_vote_lcapThe Challenge I_voting_barThe Challenge I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:05 am

*i walk in looking for Kuroi and ask him to become his top fraccion. i then see a letter on his desk that looks like it is addressed to me i pick it up and start to read it to myself* Pain if you have found this letter i have been watching you closely as you have been getting greater in strength. For that reason i would like you to challenge the top fraccion and don't go easy on him or he will kill you. *i then smirk as i find it and start off looking for the fraccion*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:49 am

*i then walk out of his office and look over at the room that says top fraccion on it. I smirk and walk into the room and see the arrancar sitting in a chair. I was told to find you and challenge you to a fight and i was told not to hold back so... *i sonido over to him and hold my zanpakto under his thought* I will not. *i say with a smirk on my face*
The Challenge Commission___Ambrosio_Aurelio_by_Geofffffff
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 1:53 am

*he then punches me in the face and knocks me back about 3ft* don't get that close to me unless i tell you to and if we are going to do this then we should take it outside and not try and destroy los noches. *he says as i start to get back up and shake off the hit* yeah i guess you are right don't want to get in trouble with lord Aizen. *i say with as smirk on my face as we walk outside of the palace into the desert*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:06 am

My name is Albato Cortey but my friends and the people that i am about to kill call me pain. *i say with a smirk on my face* Because that is the last things that they feel when i kill them. *the fraccion then walks forward and looks at me with a glare* Well you can think that you are going to kill me but i just don't think that you can. Albato and i know who you are but i don't think you know who i am. my name is Kazo *he says still glaring at me.*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 2:22 am

Well i think that we should try and get on with this fight. *i say with a smirk as i draw my zanpakto in my left hand and sonido to him and slash at his back but he blocks it with his arm and hierro and grabs me by the collar and throws me over his shoulder and i fall to the ground* don't get to cocky now i wouldn't want to have to kill you that fast.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 9:39 pm

If you say so i don't think that i am cocky but everyone has there own opinion. *i say with a smirk on my face and use my sonido to move towards him and try to slash him across the chest but his hierro seems to be to be too strong for me. i keep slashing at his skin with all my might but it does not seem to be doing any damage to him. he then grabs me by the collar of my uniform and tosses me over his shoulder with ease* Did you really think that you would be able to hurt me that easily? I mean i am the top fraccion for a reason.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:06 pm

well i really did think that it was going to be somewhat of a challenge but not this big of one *i say as i put my zanpakto away and charge my cero and fire it at him he blocks it with his hand and throws it to the side of him and blast sand into the air. i then sonido over to him and kick him in the back of the head and he then jumps into the air right above me and punches down and hits me in the head. i fall down now with the crippling pain in my head as he walks towards me i spin on my back and sweep his legs out from under him and then sonido above him and grab his legs and slam him down with all the force that i have*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:28 pm

*i smirk as i think i have dealt the final blow to him as i look to my right and look back at where he was and he is not there anymore i then start to panic as i feel a sharp pain in my back i turn to look and see him right behind me with his zanpakto in my back* you think you are going to want to get that thing out of my back? *i say as i start to cough up blood* maybe *i then move forward away from the blade and sonido behind him and punch at his stomach and say* Impacto Cañón Cero *he falls over in pain and starts to cough up a clear fluid from his stomach shutting down* oh did that hurt well i was hoping that it would. *i say with my smirk still on my face*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 10:51 pm

it may have hurt a little bit but i can still fight. *he says as he charges at and punches at me in the stomach and kicks me in the head and i fall over in pain. let me tell you something you don't scare me. *he says as he draw his zanpakto and points the blade at my throat* and you will die now. *i then grab his blade and push him back about 5ft and smirk*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptySun Dec 25, 2011 11:14 pm

did you really think that you would kill me *i say as i draw my zanpakto and release my spiritual pressure and say* Accelerate Speed demon. *he stands there awed at my form not being able move from the massive amount of spiritual energy and see my Resurrection form* Whats wrong are you scared know this is my resurrection form if you didn't know and you are going to die now. blades edge *the blades then pop out of my arms and i put them in my hands in a reverse grip in my hands and sonido over to him and slash him in my stomach and then kick him in the head*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:19 am

*i keep the smirk on my face and look at him as he stands up and looks at me with blood running down his body* changes of fate! *the chains then come out of my back and wrap around the top fraccion and bind him so that he can not move* i hope that you enjoyed living and now that you are about to die you can call me pain because that is the last thing that you are going to feel before i kill you. *smirk begins to get larger as i still have him held and fire a cero and then use my blades with my silver riestu to pull him in with my chains and stab him right through his thoart and pull down*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge EmptyMon Dec 26, 2011 12:27 am

*i smirk as i drop his dead body from my chains and seal my zanpakto again* i think that people need to stop underestimating my power or these battles will start to get very annoying. *i go into los noches again and into the top fraccion of espada 8 and sit down in the chair and start to think about what i am going to do after this and start to think about what is going to happen in the wars* it is going to be a great time of destruction and i will not lose in any of those fights i must become stronger and bring forth the new world for Lord Aizen.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Challenge   The Challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

The Challenge
Page 1 of 1