Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blood is thicker than water EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blood is thicker than water EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blood is thicker than water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blood is thicker than water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blood is thicker than water EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blood is thicker than water I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than water I_voting_barBlood is thicker than water I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Blood is thicker than water I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than water I_voting_barBlood is thicker than water I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blood is thicker than water

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Blood is thicker than water Empty
PostSubject: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:43 pm

I sit on a rock in the vast training field hidden under the execution grounds. "This place is one heck of a find." I smile and look at the sky. "hmm wonder if rizu will find this place ok.." I grin and lay back as i wait for my sister
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:48 pm

*Having sealed her bankai form before finding her brother, she's dressed back in her shihakusho.* -Hmm. Where could he be?- *She frowns slightly as she looks around to pinpoint his aura.* Aha! There you are brother. *Rizu runs over to Honjo, jumping up to hug him.* Nii-chan!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:56 pm

I catch her and spin hugging her close. "Hey rizu!" I smile " i missed my little sister" I set you down and nod to my left and u see someone hideing behind a rock not far.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 10:58 pm

*Rizu giggles and gives Honjo a quick squeeze, sighing happily.* I've missed you too brother. We don't see each other enough, you know that? You know...I've gotten stronger. *She grins, putting her hands on her hips.* I'm catching up to you nii-chan!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:00 pm

I smile. "Really now." the person hidding shyly comes to my side and looks up at you. "Well have to test that. hehe but first you should meet your neice." I smile
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:17 pm

*Rizu smiles and laughs quietly, nodding.* Bring it, brother. *Looking down at the small child next to Honjo, Rizu opens her eyes wide, surprised.* N-niece? My niece? *Her expression softens and she smiles.* It's wonderful to meet you little one. I'm your aunt Rizu, now what's your name?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:21 pm

She blushes slightly. "A..Ayame"

I smile. "i know what your thinking rizu, no its not through sex that she is mine, koga decided to do me a 'favor' and give me company" I smile and pat her head. " shes my lieutenant for now" I smile more.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:25 pm

*She smiles warmly and nods towards Ayame.* It's amazing to finally meet you Ayame. You're just beautiful. *Looking back up to Honjo, she raises her eyebrow slightly.* I do recall Koga taicho mentioning something about that a while ago. You know...I'm going to take his lieutenant's test soon enough. *Rizu grins, crossing her arms across her chest.* Help me practice?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:27 pm

I smile. " my dear sis before you leave here you will be ready to take the test. " pat ayames head and she moves away to watch. I stretch and smile. "im curious about what abilities youve developed anyway hehe. so lets get started."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:30 pm

*Rizu chuckles and looks up at her brother with determined eyes.* Good. You'll find that out in no time at all. *As she finishes her sentence, she shunpos behind her brother, concentrating reiatsu into her left fist.* Ikkotsu! *She sends a powerful punch with her left fist towards his lower back.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:34 pm

I spin-step to the right and grin. "Youv gotten very fast sis. and im impressed youve learned such an advanced hakuda move. But come now you dont believe that will be all it takes to beat me" i grin "hit me with everything you have sis." I exhale watching your movements as i jump back to give more distance.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:37 pm

*Frowning slightly, she sprints quickly towards Honjo.* Don't underestimate your sister, nii-chan. *At the last second, she launches herself high into the air and holds her hands palm-outward towards her brother.* Hado #73, Soren Sokatsui!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:41 pm

I draw my blade and slip my ring off and slash the blast and use my reishi to enhance the slash strength and i grin. "Ah kido and hakuda, aswell as shunpo skills, seems you got all the talent in the family sis your well rounded hehe, you have major potential." I smile and spin my blade before holding it in reverse.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:45 pm

*She grins and lands several feet in front of Honjo.* Well, I've been training under Koga taicho. I have him to thank for a lot of it. You'd be surprised what one can learn when they get their ass kicked by the best. *She shunpos towards Honjo in a zig zag and just as she reaches him she quickly unsheaths her zanpakuto from the sheath on her back and follows through with a slash to his right side.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:53 pm

I swing my blade to clash with yours. "ah then you will learn alot about hakuda from me hehe." I send a kick towards your stomach. "keep your guard up."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyWed Sep 21, 2011 11:57 pm

Heh. You've always been great about teaching me what I need to know, nii-chan. *Rizu shunpos to Honjo's left in order to dodge the kick, bringing her blade down towards his left shoulder.* Hado #11, Tsuzuri Raiden. *As she swings her zanpakuto towards him, she sends a wave of electricity through the blade.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:04 am

i continue the rotation and slip my sheath up and clash with the blade the result melts my sheath. "hmm i should realy find a better rubber substance. heh" I grin and toss my zan into the air and let the sheath drop allowing you to continue your attack which is now directed towards my right shoulder with me facing you.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:07 am

*Rizu follows through towards Honjo's right shoulder and holds her right hand palm out to her side.* Bakudo # [1]9, Horin. *From her palm, she sends an orange and yellow tendril of kido energy towards Honjo's feet in order to trip him.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:14 am

I step forward and grab both of my other blades. i slash towards your hand with the tendrills allowing your blade to connect. I focus and my reishi increases in output. Hmm im impressed
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:27 am

Hagane. *Rizu condenses her reiatsu under her skin to create a steel-like strength in order to deflect Honjo's blades, though they still manage to make shallow cuts in her skin. She pulls her zanpakuto back and jumps back a few feet, smiling slightly.* Time to test out my new ability I think. Bankai.

*As she speaks, she lets go of her zanpakuto and it floats in mid air, dissolving almost immediately into tiny flakes of snow. They whirl around her quickly and soon she's wearing a knee-high, bright white kimono and the scarred mark on her upper chest is visible (shown below). She is no longer holding a zanpakuto, her hands glowing with cold, white reiatsu. She smiles and tilts her head slightly, looking towards Honjo.* Hisame: Kori Hana.

Blood is thicker than water %21B9d59-wBWk%7E$%28KGrHqQOKpIEy+jCym1uBM56,uPtFw%7E%7E_35
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:30 am

i catch my zan in my mouth and smile. So shes achieved bankai.. facinating a bankai that unites the two beings. if only youd learn that. oh shut up! "lets see my sister just how powerful you are now.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:35 am

Koga after sensing both Rizu's and Honjo's Spiritual energy Koga walks towards their destination.
After a little walk Koga sees Rizu wearing a bright white kimono.
"So that is her bankai."
Koga thinks to himself.
Koga begins to clap.
"Very nice Bankai you have there Rizu."

Koga raises his right hand while looking at Honjo.
"Hey there Honjo. My subordinate do something wrong?"
Koga asks with a stern face,the look he always gives Honjo.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:39 am

*Rizu nods calmly and lifts her hand to her face. A ball of white
reiatsu forms in her palm and she leans forward, blowing gently on it to
move it forward. As soon as she does, it launches quickly towards
Honjo, growing exponentially in size to the width of her brother's
body. Just as she does this, she notices Koga standing off to the side and she looks over at him, surprised.* K-Koga taicho? Oh, um, well...thank you. *Rizu bows her head slightly and smiles, tracing her index and middle fingers nervously around the scarred mark.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:50 am

I jump backwards and my reishi output increases shattering the ground and i rush forward towards the reiatsu ball. my blades positioned so that the two in my hand are crossed and pointing upwards and the blade in my mouth crosses them both pointing right. I ignore koga for the moment my primary focus on Rizu.

Idiot you know that her attack is an ice type and yet your charging it full on? che. unless u have a..wait your not going to.. gosh your such a moron! how do you know this will even work?

i dont. I kick off of the ground with enough force to shatter the ground and my reishi covers my body in hagane as i delves into the center of the sphear.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 12:57 am

*Focusing back on Honjo, she shunpos above him and her attack. Gesturing her left hand down towards him, she whispers quietly.* Dai. Konran. *She snaps her fingers and a swirling, ice maelstrom opens up in the ground beneath Honjo in order to swallow him into the vortex and toss him back out violently. She smiles as the maelstrom grows, whispering quietly to herself.* Never underestimate me, nii-chan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than water
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next