Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than water - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBlood is thicker than water - Page 2 I_voting_barBlood is thicker than water - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Blood is thicker than water

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:02 am

Koga wants to punch Honjo across the mouth but just puts his hands into his hoari.
"Once your done Rizu come find me. I want to talk to you about this."
Koga pulls out a lt badge witht he 12th division sign ontop of it.
"Just find me. Good bye Honjo Minamoto."
Koga disappears in a shunpoe
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 am

I stab my blades into the ground and as the first attack shatters and the new one begins i grin and close my eyes.

dont do it you moron your gonna kill your self being so reckless

Thats what makes it fun. i stab my blades into my foot and take my zan from my mouth. I look upwards and see only the blinding ice and snow and hold my blade upwards.

"let instinct consume, Kusari o kiru" My blade becomes the twin combat knives and as black fire forms at the tp it spins slowly and expands into a disk like form."Flame mirror" The fire expands fully and rappidly stretching out 50 yards in each cardinal direction and rotates swiftlywhere the blade point is and as you reach the edge it slows. Istab upwards and the massive dist rises like a black hole attempting to wallow all in its upward path.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:18 am

*Rizu shunpos back to the ground a few feet from Honjo and lands in a kneel, hitting her hands palm-open to the ground as they glow white.* Kori no yosai. *As she speaks, the ground freezes around them instantly and a large, ice, fortress-like barrier begins to build itself up brick by brick around the entire area. She remains kneeling on the ground and presses firmly on the ground. As she does, large spikes of ice come up from the ground and down from the ceiling of the fortress towards Honjo.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:25 am

I remove the blades impailing me to the ground and jump upwards but not enough to encounter the upper spikes. i then spin and black flames circle me before enveloping me n a cacone like shell of black flames. the flames spiral rappidly. "hell fire dragon comforth and consume." The flames shimmer and waiver slightly as if debating an answer. the sphear becomes firm as red eyes glow from the shell. I exhale and the flames expand as the dragon forms and rushes towards you ma open exposing massive fangs f flames.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 1:32 am

*Rizu jumps back and holds her hands out in front of her, touching her wrists together.* Reito kaen. *A large blast of white hot freezing energy resembling flames advances towards the dragon. She snaps her fingers and she bursts into white ice flames, used to protect from any fire attacks. She shunpos directly in front of Honjo, still engulfed in icy fire and follows through with a roundhouse kick at the center of the shell.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:15 pm

The Dragon Clashes with the blast and creates a massive fog in the area. as you connect with my shell it opens to let you in and i send my blade towards you. Hmm facinating ability, a fire type only bankai and shikai is at a severe dissadvantage. I should be careful...should.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:28 pm

*Rizu dodges to the left of the blade, it grazing against her right shoulder. She turns to face Honjo and opens her arms wide. She closes them in a strong clap, sending a wave of ice flame towards Honjo. As it advances towards him, she launches forward and pulls her arm back.* Hado #31, Shakkaho! *She punches towards Honjo and sends the hado towards him, engulfed in her ice flames.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:34 pm

I smile and jumnp back wards and into the flames as the shell is destroyed by the initial attack and the secondary one comes forward. "Hells furry" the black flames cover my arm and i charge reishi into it in ikkotsu, i send the punch into the attack.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 8:38 pm

*Rizu jumps up above Honjo and spins herself around, turning the flames around her into a vortex. She begins spinning the flames in one of her hands, turning it into a long rope of icy fire. She grips it in her hand and wraps it around her wrist, cracking it towards Honjo's right arm like a whip. As she does, she takes a deep breath and exhales, sending a blast toward him.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:17 pm

I jump back and likewise create a whip of black fire. "Impressive sis you let your instinct guide you im proud." I smile and take my other blade and cut my arm. my rei output increases vastly and i spin the whip creating a circular shield and it takes the initial whip attack and is extinguished by your blast..
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:24 pm

*Rizu giggles quietly and tilts her head.* I learn from the best nii-chan. *She begins to glow white behind the flames and drops to the ground with a smirk.* Shunko. * She launches herself quickly towards Honjo and jumps up, sending a jump kick towards his chest at full power.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:42 pm

I smile and as ur hit connects i grab ur leg and attempt to toss you upwards. I charge my reishi more. my arm glows with reishi. perhaps i should se how well she preforms against my bankai.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 9:47 pm

*Rizu allows Honjo to toss her into the air, flipping around to face him as she draws a triangle with her index finger to connect 3 yellow beams of light.* Bakudo #30, Shitotsu Sansen. *The beams of light fly down towards Honjo in order to pin him. As it does, she holds her hands out in front of her.* Ye lord! Mask of blood and flesh, all creation; flutter of wings, ye who bears the name of Man! On the wall of blue flame, inscribe a twin lotus. In the abyss of conflagration, wait at the far heavens! Hado #73...Soren Sokatsui!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:01 pm

As the first Kido move takes effect and pinns me to the ground i grin. "Bankai" As you speak my blade becomes two trench knives. i look up at you as the blast comes down dirrectly ontop of me. The blast eradicates a large portion of the ground and where i was is just a scorch mark.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:06 pm

*Rizu looks down at the scorch mark and frowns, looking around.* He's disappeared... *She shuts her eyes and scans the area, pinpointing his aura.* Found you brother. *Keeping her eyes closed, she spins around to where Honjo's aura is and gestures harshly with her right hand, sending a blast of icy flame towards it.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:42 pm

the ground erupts and i land on my feet. "Impressive." I smile and stretch. "Ok sis, now lets see how well you do against my bankai." I punch the ground and it erupts in spike like growths that rush towards you.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 10:57 pm

*Rizu stands there calmly and snaps her fingers.* Dai Konran. *She waves her hand and a maelstrom appears in the path of the growths, acting as a barrier between her and the spikes. As they advance, the maelstrom swallows them and turns them cold. She launches herself up above Honjo and somersaults towards him, bringing power to a flaming dropkick towards his right shoulder.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:24 pm

I grin and raise my blade towards ur leg to intercept the blade coated in black fire. With my free hand i Stab the ground and a pillar of earth rises under you. targeting your left side. 'Instinct is action taken in pursuance of a purpose, but without conscious perception of what the purpose is" Iincrease the output of flames on my blade.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 22, 2011 11:39 pm

*Rizu uses Hagane to lessen the impact of the blade on her leg, getting a deep cut on her thigh. She jumps back to avoid the pillar, but jumps too late. The pillar connects to her lower left side, sending her flying up then plummetting back to the ground. Her impact makes a small crater in the ground.* Nngh!

*Shaking slightly, she stands up slowly, panting. She places her hand over the deep wound on her thigh and uses her reiatsu to freeze the bloodflow, but not the pain. She shunpos forward, her left arm engulfed in the icy flames. She runs foward and shunpos at the last second, right in front of Honjo. She pulls her arm back and punches directly towards his solarplexus.* Ikkotsu!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:43 am

I grin and Allow the hit to connect and grip your arm tight to reduce my distance i travel and as the wind is knocked from me i grin and raise my freehand. I cough and spit out a bit of blood and look at you. "Impressive sis but if im not correct youv targetted the same location 3 times am i correct? " i grip ur ar tighter. "when in a fight if you must strike a tatget in a vital area you should always use a feint befor hand to throw him off or use that location as a fein to hit an even more vital location. If your opponent is wise he will see the pattern and be prepaired for your attack. in close range predictability is dangerous. now i have you at a very deadly place my dear. if you were not my sister i would have ended your life here and now." my eyes glow red "you believe that you could escape perhaps by freezing me now that i am in physical contact with you. but," i grin and thr ground under you raises a spike to a point directly beneath you but it dosent move upwards."

Black fire ignights on the shoulder of the arm i have your hand with and it creeps down my arm. " I am proud of you rizu," My zan releases and the flames extinguish. "but i suppose i should let you leave you have a meeting to attend to with koga. Give him a good kick in the ass for me hehe." I smile and let your arm go and pat your head.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:47 am

*Shaking slightly, Rizu looks up at her brother, eyes wide as she listens to him. She rubs her arm as he lets her go, pouting a little bit.* Y-yes nii-chan. *She smiles and hugs Honjo gently.* Thank you, I suppose I should go see Koga. *She turns around and starts to walk away, then waves over her shoulder at her brother.* Next time, I won't lose brother!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 23, 2011 12:50 am

I smile hugging back. "I will hold you too that little one." I pick up ayame and leave the field. i will hold you to it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood is thicker than water   Blood is thicker than water - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Blood is thicker than water
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2