Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Death comes to us all EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Death comes to us all EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Death comes to us all EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Death comes to us all EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Death comes to us all EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Death comes to us all EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Death comes to us all I_vote_lcapDeath comes to us all I_voting_barDeath comes to us all I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Death comes to us all I_vote_lcapDeath comes to us all I_voting_barDeath comes to us all I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Death comes to us all

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Death comes to us all Empty
PostSubject: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:39 am

* i here a moaning as i open the portal to the human world*
What the heck is going on here the being that i see right now don't seem to be human, hollow, or shinigami.
*one of the zombies trys to bite me and i sonido behind it and kick it on the back to knock it down*
what ever these thing are they seem to be getting more and more numerous i need to get rid of some of them at least.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:47 am

* draw my zanpakto and get ready for a good fight*
ok lets try and get this over with a little bit fast if i can.
*i then stab one of the zombies in the chest with my zanpakto and into a tree the zombie then grabs the sword and throws me with the sword and pulls the sword out of him and throws that to the ground as well shocked i say*
What the heck just happened how did that not kill him?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 6:50 am

*i try to sense spiritual pressure in the being that i am fighting still not really know what they are but i can not sense much of any*
what is this no spiritual pressure what is going on in this place why did i come here the first time and why are all of these creatures so slow around this area i don't see them as being much of a threat to me?
*i hear one of the zombies right behind me i kick it in the stomach and start kicking it in the head then i draw my zanpakto and cut its head off the body falls down and does not move any more*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 8:38 am

Well now that i have found out a way to kill them i will send these creatures back to hell from where they came! *i say with a sinister grin on my face*
*i use a Cicumference Cero to blast the zombies out of my area so that i can get some breathing room*
few that took a lot of energy i should not do that again. *i breath deep and use a sonido to get behind one of the zombies and use Violet Flames to coat my arms and punch the zombie in the face and it smashes the zombies head*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:01 am

you guys should learn not to get that close to someone like me. *i say in a cocky way*
*i then notice that the zombies are starting to move all around me again so i jump into a near by tree that is in the graveyard*
well i may need a little bit of help if there is anyone out there!!!!
*release a saw cero and start to throw them at the zombies that are around me missing only one time at there heads and killing 10 of them but more just keep coming out of the graves*
someone i really need some help right now anyone out there?!?!
*i then all of a sudden feel my spiritual pressure start to drain because of the lack of living creatures in the area and find it hard to breath. i catch my breath and try to fire a cero but it does not work*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 9:09 am

ok now i am going to really need some help with this if anyone is there even a shinigami i know that you more then likely can't beat them all by yourselfs if i can!!!
*i say from my vantage point in the tree and start to swing at the zombies with my zanpakto*
bad no don't you even try to get near my you undead creatures get back!!!
(Yep i really need some Help from Any Player. P.S Rizu i know you dont want me to die yet)
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:00 am

screw this i am going to try and make a run for it i don't care what happens i just don't want to die in a tree like this like some little scared person.
*i drop down from the tree and slash through 5 zombies heads i then start to run one of them tries to grab me from behind but i kick him in the had*
man this would be a lot easier if i could use sonido but some how my spiritual energy is being blocked from chaneling into any of my powers even the basic ones.
*i keep running trying to find a way out of the endless hordes of zombies*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:10 am

*i keep looking around for some way to get out of this place when i see the gate that leads out of the graveyard*
Ah HA i found it this may not be a way out of this madness but i can a least find someone that may know what is going on around here. I hope this is not what this town is normally like.
*i run at the crowd of zombies slashing off there heads and any limb that i can find while charging towards the gate*
What is with all of this i just need to keep fighting so that can't bite i don't know why but i think i should try to stop that from happening.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all EmptyMon Oct 03, 2011 11:32 am

*i jump up into the air and use a flip kick to nail one of the zombies in the head i then grab one of the zombies by the top of its head and smash its head into a gravestone i then spin around with my sword and clear the path to my exit*
I will see you things later i am going to try and find out the reason why all of this mess is happening this just doesn't feel right to me.
*I run away to a place that i see a little ways away that looks like a park slashing through these creatures at i go to the park.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death comes to us all   Death comes to us all Empty

Back to top Go down

Death comes to us all
Page 1 of 1