Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Death comes when you do nothing EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Death comes when you do nothing EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Death comes when you do nothing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Death comes when you do nothing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Death comes when you do nothing EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Death comes when you do nothing I_vote_lcapDeath comes when you do nothing I_voting_barDeath comes when you do nothing I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Death comes when you do nothing I_vote_lcapDeath comes when you do nothing I_voting_barDeath comes when you do nothing I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Death comes when you do nothing

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet
Name: Albato *Pain* Cortey
Race: Hollow

Death comes when you do nothing Empty
PostSubject: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:29 am

Well then i guess sense i have nothing to do i will just stand around here looking for something because i can not stand in one place for long or i will fall a sleep *i say as i start to yawn and start walking through the shopping district i here something moving around me but i have never felt a spiritual pressure like this before not from a shinigami, hollow or quincy*
What the heck is this stress that i feel on this pressure i have never felt anything like this before it is not strong but it is not weak either?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:40 am

*i then see a black shadow appear right in front of me and i am very confused at what this thing is that i have never have seen before as it starts to take shape it looks like a half bat half human with razer sharp claws*
Ahh!! What the heck is that thing. What ever it is i do not think that it is going to be friendly to me or anyone that is around it and that is my job so i do not think that i should let the thing stay alive for much longer
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:53 am

*the creature does not speak at all and comes charging at me with a fearce look on his face i dodge his first strike with his claws and duck a kick that was aimed right at my head*
Wow what ever this thing is it is very fast and looks like it has no quit in its strikes what so ever. *i say to myself as i see a punch coming at my face but do not have enough time to dodge it and get hit in the face*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:01 am

* the creature then does not stop after that he does about 10 rapid punchs to my gut and jumps up and kicks me in the head and i fall back*
How is this looking like he is so much faster then me and why can't i even get a blow in edgewise on what ever this thing is?
*i say as i grasp my gut and start to stand back up and take a fighting stance that would be used for a kick boxer would use if he was trying to block an attack on his body*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:05 am

*i wait for the creature to come at me and it does i see the first fist come at me and i grab it and toss him over my shoulder*
Not so tough when you are on your back are you my friend.
*i say with a grin on my face as the creature gets back up and i come at the creature and start kicking it in its gut and the sid of its ribs*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 3:20 pm

*i then try smirk at it and kick it on the top of the head with the heel of my foot and use a spin kick right across the thing jaw to knock the creature down and start to breath very heavy*
wow you are really starting to give me a work out what ever the heck you are but i hope that you are going to want to fight back sometimes soon.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:35 pm

*the creature then flip back and start to rush at me as soon as it gets up and slashes at my arms and stomache and hits me in the stomache 3 times with his claws that seem to just go straight through my hierro*
Wow you are a strong little what ever the heck you are but can you avoid something like this at close range!
*i then launch an Instantaneous Cero at about 2ft away straight through his chest*
bet you didn't see that coming did you?
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:42 pm

*i then start to walk away thinking that i have won this battle when the creature comes up from behind me and bites me in the neck*
Agh!! you little brat i am going to kill what ever the heck you are you little crap!!
*i say as i throw the beast off of my back and stomp on it's stomach and blast it with a normal cero*
Does that feel good you little creature i hope you burn for what you have done and maybe i can be the one to do that to you.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 8:48 pm

*i step back and use Violeta Fuego to coat my claws with a purple flame and as the creature stands up i charge at it and keep hitting it with my claws*
Does this feel good you little creature does it feel good to be set on fire?
*i hear the creature scream in pain as i keep hitting it with my claws and then go for what looks like might be the final blow i upper cut the creature in the jaw and it falls back in pain*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 9:34 pm

When will you die you stupid little thing i just want you to die!!!!
*i say as i start to stomp on the things chest and pick it up by it's throat and slam it into a wall*
Does that feel good you are just starting to make me really made what ever the heck you are why will you not just die!!
*i say as i toss the creature to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 5:42 pm

I hope that you really were not thinking that you are going to get the upper hand on me.
*i then sonido over to the creature and blast him with another cero*
That just to make sure that that thing does not get back up.
*i say to my self as i start to walk away and turn around and see that the creature starts to get back from my attacks*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 10:54 am

Why in the heck will you not stay down you stupid little thing do you not know the meaning of the pain that i am doing to you?
*i start to rush at the creature and see that its are turns into a black blade and he starts to swing it at me i dodge the first two swings but then the third swing hits me in the arm and i start to feel a large amount of pain go through me arm like my flesh was burning*
Agh!!! That really hurt i don't want that to happen again.
*i then start to speed up my dodgeing of the attacks and the creature just keeps keeping up with my speed like he is adapting to my movements*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:01 am

What the heck is going on with this thing is he just trying to match me or is he going to try and get stronger then me and kill me?
*i say to myself as i try to keep dodging the creatures attacks because i do not want to be burned again when i free a sharp pain in my back i then turn around and see the creature standing behind me with an evil grin on its face*
But how did you get behind me? What is wrong with me have i really be out of the fight for this long that i can't beat what ever the heck you are?
*i fall to the ground and the creature stands over me waiting to put the finishing blow into me with his blade*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:22 am

*i grin as he is about to do the final blow and sonido behind the creature and punch him in the back of the head and the creature falls down*
Did you really think that i would be that slow huh are you even going to speak or are you just so dumb that all you know how to do is attack? Well i guess it is kinda better if you don't talk because i hate when these things get drawn out with talking so i will stop talking as well.
*i rush at the creature while it is on the ground and pick it up by the back and throw it into the wall and it starts to cough up a black substance*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 11:35 am

Well i am guessing that this is what your blood looks like i wish i could study you close but i do not feel like getting bit.
*i then pick up the creature and start to bash it's head against the wall and kick it in the stomach as it keeps coughing up blood and then i throw the limp body to the ground*
Are you finally dead or are you just trying to catch me off guard again?
*The creature then starts to move again but i then coat my claws with (Violeta Fuego) and run at it and stab the creature right through it's throat and i start to laugh*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:07 pm

Well i am guessing that you did not see that coming did you what ever you are. You stupid little creature.
*i then see the creature still alive as i have stabbed straight through the throat and it blast something that looks kind of like a cero but it is pitch black straight at me and we both fall back from the explosion*
Well i can say that i did not see that coming i guess you are smarter then i thought you were.
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 9:21 pm

I am guessing that i don't want that to happen again so i will try and get this over quick now this is starting to get annoying.
*i say as i start to breath heavey from the blast that the monster just did to me*
May be i should stop talking to myself. Ha ha ha ha!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:51 am

*i start to get into to a defensive pose so that i can try and block some of the damage that the creature tries to do to me*
Come on i know i will probably get hurt from this but give me one of you best shots what ever the heck you are you dumb creature.
*the creature then gets an evil smile on it's face as it starts to charge at me and then uses a speed move that resembles a sonido and ends up stopping right at my throat when i see it and put my hand up grab it's claw and throw it to the ground*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 8:56 am

Hmm? not only are you very strong and precise but you also are pretty fast for someone that is that strong. I need to try and find a weakness for what ever the heck this thing is that i am fighting.
*i think to myself as i am waiting to see what he is going to try and do this time as some how we both are breathing heavy*
*then the creature start to walk towards me and i rush at it and use sonido to boost my speed i then kick the creature in the face but it does not fall back*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:00 am

Well that did not work it does not look like it even affected the creature. now a really need to find away to beat this creature quick but i don't think that this is doing any damage to him what will kill this thing?
*as i keep trying to hit him it seems as if none of my attacks are having any affect on the creature *
*Then i try to kick the creature in the head and it grabs my leg and throws me to the ground and stares at me waiting for me to get back up*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:11 am

*i then stand up looking at the creature knowing that i don't want something like that to happen again i try and stay as far away as i can so that the creature has to come to me and not the other way around*
i guess i am a little bit afraid of someone like you what ever you are but i am also very confused by one thing that i would like to know about you if you can speak or even hear what i am saying. Why do you fight? What is the reason that you are here? And why the heck will you not die?!?!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 9:20 am

* then start to get mad when the creature does not respond to me and start to attack the creature without stopping and with ruthless aggression hoping to see if any of my attacks would have any affect on it. I then back away from the creature and fire a Cero at it seeing if that would do anything to it but when the smoke cleared from the blast that looked like it had hit the creature it was still standing like nothing ever happened to it from that blast*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 10:36 am

*i stand right across from where i have blasted the cero and seem the creature just standing there like nothing even happened and it looks like it is as calm as the creature was before i had used my cero on it*
*i then grin at the creature and say* Well that did not work so i still have to find out what your weakness is and try and kill. That is one thing that i will not do even if my opponent is more powerful then i am i will never give up in my fight to become stronger!
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:32 am

*i then just stand there waiting for the thing to make its move but getting into a defensive position so that the creature does not catch me off guard and when i am unaware of my surroundings*
*the creature then rushes at me with it's full speed and baring it's claws and teeth at me i then cross my arms to block the attack then the creature turns and kicks me in the head with a huge amount of force and i skid back still on my feet*
Back to top Go down
Pain
Professional Poster
Pain

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 8:36 am

You my friend need to learn a lesson in how to use different types of techniques and stop using the same charge attack at me because if you are not going to take me for real then i don't see a reason for me to stay around here... Well i guess now it is my turn to attack you or are you just going to run now?
*i then think that if i keep moving around his attacks sense the creature seems to keep moving just in a straight line and not trying to move from right to left at all i can find an opening in his defenses and counter attack*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death comes when you do nothing   Death comes when you do nothing Empty

Back to top Go down

Death comes when you do nothing
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next