Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Brains vs Brawns EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Brains vs Brawns EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Brains vs Brawns EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Brains vs Brawns EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Brains vs Brawns EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Brains vs Brawns EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Brains vs Brawns I_vote_lcapBrains vs Brawns I_voting_barBrains vs Brawns I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Brains vs Brawns I_vote_lcapBrains vs Brawns I_voting_barBrains vs Brawns I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Brains vs Brawns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:59 pm

-He walks down the hallway with Medianoche looking for Granz-Seems i have gotten stronger these past few months.Time to prove my worth as an Arrancar.-He keeps walking down the hall reading different doors-Lets do this together.-He smiles for a brief moment before coming serious again about the task at hand.-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:13 pm

Syzayel sees and arrancar with a bird coming towards him. "What the hell do you want? You're wasting my time to make me more than perfect!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:15 pm

-He cracks his neck as Medianoche flies away from him-I am here to fight an Espada to prove that i am better than them.-He takes his hands out his pockets loooking at the man infront of him-You don't seem to perfect to me.-He studies the man telling that it may lead to a fight between the two-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:18 pm

Szayel adjusts his glasses before beginng to laugh. "You want to challenge me?" Szayel continues to laugh. "If that is the case then let us fight. I will end your life."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:20 pm

-He grins knowing he heard the words he been waiting for-Yeah lets fight.This is going to end in your death not mine.-He takes off his arrancar jacket as he gets into a defensive boxing stance.-Lets do this.
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:22 pm

Szayel looks at the arrancar once again. "You must be as stupid as Yammy. We are in Los Noches. We are not allowed to fight here you pathetic creature. Follow me if you are so determined." Szayel disappears in one of his ultra fast sonidos.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:25 pm

-He drops his head in his moment of stupidity-Nah i am not as dumb as whoever Yammy is?-He follows behind until he is outside the building of Las Noches in the sand-Where is she at?-He says to himself as he sees Medianoche flying above in large circles staying away from them-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:28 pm

"So you can begin you pathetic being." Szayel said as he pushed his glasses up.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:31 pm

-He gets into a defensive boxing stance.He throws out a right hook firing a cero.He sonido above Szayel firing another cero at him-Keep this to my pace.-He says to himself as he gets back into a defensive stance-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:43 pm

Szayel stepped to the right,dodging both Ceros. "Was that it?Was that your big attack. How pathetic. You are trying to beat a perfect arrancar!!" Szayel sonidos behind the arrancar and kicks towards his lower back with his left leg. "What is the name of the creature I am able to kill?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:47 pm

-He grunts from the impact of the kick-That was a warm-up.-He turns to face the Szayel-My name is Kuroi Karasa.Sandbag Beat!-He begins punching rapidly at the Szayel-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:57 pm

Szayel dodges the punches with ease with his quick speed."Pathetic." Szayel sonidos behind Kuroi and punches at his spinal cord,directly in the middle with full force and firing a bala as he does so.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:03 pm

-He watches as Szayel dodges his punches-I am letting him control this fight.-He says to himself he watches as Szayel moves from infront of him-Damn behind me.-He thinks to himself-Hierro.-He forms his reiatsu over his body as the bala connects sending him to the ground.He coughs up a little blood from the impact.He bites his hand between his thumb and index finger letting the blood drip on the cero-Gran Rey Cero!-He fires the cero-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:17 pm

Syazal saw the gran rey cero coming,knowing he can't sondoi out of the way in time he plants his feet in the ground and crosses his arms. He then opens his mouth,charges a cero momentarily then fires at the gran rey cero to make it imploud before it hits him. As the smoke clear Syazel fixes his glasses back into place.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:23 pm

-He stands there becoming angry with himself-I was for sure that do some damage.-He unsheathes his katana in his right hand as he sonido toward Szayel going left then right until he is infront of him until he slashes downward at his left shoulder.-I may need Medianoche soon.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:31 pm

Szayel sees the blading coming down at him. With his left wrist he blocks the blade and attempts to push it away while with his right hand he punches at Kuroi's face,blasting yet another bala.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:38 pm

-He smiles-I baited you again.-He brings his left fist up to Szayel face-You may be stronger-He is cut off in mid sentence by the bala and the punch.He fires the cero as he stumbles back on his heels-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:56 pm

Szayel looks bordly at Kuroi. "Do you wish to withdraw your challange!?! I am a PERFECT being!!! You can't beat me!!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:00 pm

-He cracks his neck-No,i do not believe in quitting.We shall continue.-He holds out his right hand and left hand-Yari Shouten.-He begins forming five spear which is no longer a problem for him.He throws one spear at Szayel feet he throws one at his heart,one at his left shoulder and one more for his head,and one last one at his head again as he unsheathes both of his blades now getting into a defensive stance.-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Szayel hears Kuroi yell out a command and instantly preapred,examining Kuroi at the same time as he has been doing the whole times. Szayel sonidos to the left of Kuroi,draws his zanpaktou as he sonidos and slashes with fierce power down on Kuroi, slashing 5 times total on the left side the sonidos to the right and blasts yet another bala at Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:26 pm

-He slowly starts becoming even more angry with himself-I can not beat this guy.-He thinks to himself.He brings up his wazikashi up blocking the slashes as the y manage to push his blade down causing a large gash on his left shoulder.He is caught off guard by the bala sending him back on to his back-Damn...-He stands up bleeding heavily from his left side.He sonido toward Szayel slashing downward at his right shoulder and thrust at his ribcage with his wazikashi-You can beat.Dont stop now!!!-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:46 pm

Szayel brings his sword from his side up to hit the waikashi away and in the same motion continues to go upwards and his the other sword. He lets go of the sword with his right hand and with his left slides it to the left to cut Kuroi's face.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:50 pm

-He bends his body backwards as the tip of the katana cuts his face.-Damn.-He sonido back.He whistles loudly as if he is calling someone-Hurry.-He sonido back toward Szayel slasing at both of his shoulder he lets go of his blades forming to blades of reiatsu and thrust them directly into his ribcage as he grabs both of his blades-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:39 pm

As Kuroi whistles Szayel searches the area quickly for spirit energy or physical being. He notices some sort of flying object with spirit energy nearby.
"Is that apart of him?"
Szayel thinks to himself as he sondos away from Kuroi and up to the brid like creature.
He lets out 5 balas at the bird.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:48 pm

Shit!-He holds out his right fist at the balas-Cero Circunferencia.-He fires a large cero at the balas consuming them as one hits Medianoche-Noo...-He sonido over to Medianoche holding her.She looks at him.-Lets go Medianoche.-He sits Medianoche on his shoulder-Prey on the weak, Cuervo!-Then a huge explosion of purple reiatsu will erupt from the two of them and encase them in al wide wall of reiatsu that looks like a pair of wings. The explosion will last for about a minute before dying down. Once the explosion clears, it will reveal the new form of Kuroi. He now wears a set of black armor that covers his entire body with the exception of his head, hands, and feet. His hands now are black claws that resemble the talons of a raven but in the shape of a hand and his feet look like a Raven's feet. The mask on his face has completely disappeared revealing his handsome face. His hair has remained the same but he now has a small black tribal mark shaped like a claw mark on the far side of his left cheek.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brains vs Brawns Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns Empty

Back to top Go down

Brains vs Brawns
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: The Palace of The Ten Swords-
Jump to: