Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrains vs Brawns - Page 2 I_voting_barBrains vs Brawns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 I_vote_lcapBrains vs Brawns - Page 2 I_voting_barBrains vs Brawns - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Brains vs Brawns

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Szayel smiles as he looks at Kuroi and his transformation.
"Two can play that game. Sip, Fornicarás"
Szayel goes through his transformation.
"You will die here Kuroi!"
Szayel releases a toxin to create a Carbon-Copy of Kuroi.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:16 pm

Nobody will die here today except you.-He begins swirling in the air as the sand begins to form around him creating a tornado sand shield-Cero Calcina!-He fires a red cero into the air as ceros began to fall from the sky-Worst mistake was touching my bird.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:16 pm

I grin as a hollow appears before me to take the attack. "You didnt believe taking me down would be simple? your much to inferior. I am the Perfect being you are nothing." I laugh and place my hand over my face as the liquid sent out before creates several copies of you all of them lacking the hideous tribal marking. "welcome to your Final performance!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:06 pm

-He cracks his neck looking at the clones-No i did not.But i am not giving up either.-He holds out his hands looking at the clones and Szayel-Cero Metralleta!-He moves his hands back and forth as he fires the ceros at the clones-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:57 pm

I grin and as you focus on the clones i move above you and send my tentable forward at you to consume you. "This battle is to simple. your much to inferior crow child." I charge a hold both hands before me and charge a cero.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:02 pm

-He looks around-Where he go?-He looks above him as he sees the tentacle coming towards him-Damn.-He turns his body sideways as he slashes at the tentacle.He holds out his left fist firing a cero at another tentacle-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:04 pm

I grin as i fire the massive cero at you as you dodge. "So foolish you feel into my simple trap" I grin " you are pathetic."
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:07 pm

-He grins-No i played smart.-He covers his wings around him at the cero hits him sending him back a few feet leaving his body smoking-Damn that hurt.-He flexes his wings as he flies into the air looking down on Szayel-Burakku Tsubasa!!-He stretches his wings firing over 100 spears of purple reiatsu being heavy as steel at Szayel-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:09 pm

I grin as the remaining clones act like walls between me and your attack. as the smock builds i send a tentacle forward and fire another cero to distract you. Heh " Im impressed you couldd withstand that attack"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:12 pm

-He stands there stretching out his wings focusing on Szayel.He watches as another tentacle comes toward him.He slashes at it with his left talon.He holds out his right fist firing another cero toward Szayel.-His movements have slowed.-He said to himself regaining his confidence-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:18 pm

I grin and the cero connects with your chest hitting the solarplexus. I smileas the tentacle shifts i send more black liquit upwards in a copious ammount. I grin and summon more fraccion and i devoure one. "An Inferior being such as yourself irritating me to this extent and even forcing me to fight you at full strength. That is the very definition of a "bad joke""
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:23 pm

-He shakes his head and looks down at his armor as it has started to peel back-He has managed to pierce my armor-He said to himself.He sonido downwards toward Szayel dodging the liquid.He stops back until he is infront of Szayel turning his body as he slashes at his neck with his left talon and slashes at his tentacle with his right talon-Die!
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:29 pm

As my body repairs itself i look at you and the wings as thety regrow form a sphere around me to protect me for m your attack. "impressive speed." I grin and one of my tentacles goes devoure you moving swiftly and inconspicuously."but ill kill you here. "as the wings open you see the cero iv begun to charge. "I shall show you how perfect i am and how inferior you truely are" I grin sadisticly "Gran Rey Cero! the cero of the espada!"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:39 pm

-He puts his right fist directly infront of Szayel-We are both going to die!-He concentrates on the cero in his right hand forming-Cero Circumferencia!!!-He releases the cero at Szayel as he covers his wings around him as the expolosion happens.-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:48 pm

I grin as the ceros connect and my tentacle consumes you. I allow the damage to take effect minimized on both sides from ins early detonation. I stand and grin as your released and i breath heavily. "damn..you..." I hold my hand out as the doll forms and drops into my hand and igrin. i straighten my self up and try my best to ignore my now ruined clothes and i hold the holl outwards. " ready for my next trick?"
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 pm

-He flexes his wings as he stands up coughing up blood-What the hell?-He feels most of his armor is now gone covering his torso.He sonido toward Szayel slashing at his left shoulder with his left talon and he slashes at his right arm with his right talon-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:54 pm

I grin as i flick the head of the doll with immencse force to throw u off guard. "Its over here." I laugh " Your destiny is to die here!!!" I feel the grazing of your tallons and ignore it as madness consumes me.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:57 pm

-He feels the immense pain rock his head-Noo..-He coughs up blood he forms a spear of reiatsu in his left hand as he brings it up stabbing Szayel from his ribcage to his heart he holds up his right fist to his face firing a cero.He hears a ringing in his ears now-
Back to top Go down
Szayel Aporro
Beginner
Szayel Aporro

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:37 pm

Is slightly suprized at your ressiliance. the spear pierces my flesh and i drop the container. as you step forward to sent the blade into me you step on a piece labled left arm. shattering the bones within as the cero incinerates my top half.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:40 pm

-He hears the crack in his arm-Damn.-He looks at his limp arm the looks at the remains laying on the ground-So much for being perfect.Since your dead i will taking your spot.-He ends his resurreccion.He walks back towards Las Noches-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brains vs Brawns   Brains vs Brawns - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Brains vs Brawns
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches :: The Palace of The Ten Swords-
Jump to: