Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Getting Settled In EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Getting Settled In EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Getting Settled In EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Getting Settled In EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Getting Settled In EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Getting Settled In I_vote_lcapGetting Settled In I_voting_barGetting Settled In I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Getting Settled In I_vote_lcapGetting Settled In I_voting_barGetting Settled In I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Getting Settled In

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:17 pm

-He walks into his new room with the number 8 on it-So this must be the place.-He opens the door and looks around noticing a room with Espada and a room with Fraccion-So much work to do..
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:19 pm

-He opens the door with Espada on it noticing a bed with a few vials near it-What the heck?-He throws the vials out the window that's beside the bed.He sits Medianoche on the window sill.Stay here.-He gets up and walks out the room and into the Fraccion room opening the door-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:21 pm

-He sees a bunch of computers,vials and arrancar working-So many arrancar here.-He thinks to himself.He holds out his right fist firing a cero across the room-Listen up!Szayel Granz who was in charge is dead.I am Kuroi Karasa i will be taking over this Fraccion!
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:23 pm

-He stands there putting his hands in his pockets as the arrancar turn his attention to him-Now listen up!We will be dominant in all our ways.From fighting to science.I will not accept nothing but the best.Is that understood.-He looks back and forth from the arrancar-Sir! Yes! Sir!-They all said aloud-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:25 pm

-He smiles-Good.Now get back to work.I want reports every hour on your findings.Whoever is in second in command come see me.-He turns his back and walks out the room to find a door across from his bedroom called office-Damn how big is this room..
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:27 pm

-He opens the door to the office to see a desk and a television-This guy was truly disturbed in the mind-He turns on the television to see his fraccion working-Medianoche come here.-He watches as Medianoche flies in sitting on the window sill behind him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:40 pm

-He sits behind the desk looking at the papers-Gah!-He throws the papers in the trashcan-Where is that arrancar at i called for?-He hears a knock on the door-

Sorry to intrude.But i heard you called for second in command.That would be me.-He bows before entering the room-My name is Ten Wanizame.It will be an honor to serve under you.Please let me know anything i can do for you.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 8:44 pm

-He leans back in the chair looking at Ten-Yeah today at five p.m. meet me outside.I want to test your strength.It is not a bad thing,I just want to see if you are really that strong.-He smiles.He looks at the television screen watching his fraccion work before looking back at Ten-

Yes sir.I will be there.Expect nothing but the best from me.If you excuse me i will be going now.-He bows before leaving the room-It was nice to meet you again sir.-He says while walking out the door-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 9:17 pm

-He hears someone entering his office playing with some vials-What are you doing?-He watches as he shocked the person causing them to drop the vials on him causing them to burst-Gah!-He grabs his face as he feels a stinging all around it and on top of his head as well-Get me a mirror.-He grabs the mirror from the person hand looking at himself.He notices his hair has become gray and his eyes have become a deep gray while he has aged now making him look 25-Get out!!!-He stands up closing the door-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 am

-He looks at Medianoche who turned her head at him-What is is not that bad?-He smiles before going to sit back in the chair-Seems we have a fight coming up soon.-He turns on the television watching his fraccion work.-We have alot of work to do in making sure we are dominant.-He turns his attention away from the screen looking at the clock noticing he has three hours left-

Last edited by Kuroi on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:05 am

-He hears a knock on the door-Come in.-He watches as a Fraccion member comes in laying a report on his desk-Thank you.Get back to work.-He reads over the report.Reading about serums and pills and vials.-Hmm at least they are doing something.-He looks at the screen again-Lets go for a little walk.-He stands up walking out of his office closing the door.-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:07 pm

-He walks down the hall-This place is really quiet.Maybe i should have a combat squad and a science squad for now.-He rubs his right hand through his hair as he lets some of it fall in between his eyebrows-Man i this hair color makes me look older now.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:11 pm

-He keeps walking down the hall until he bumps into an arrancar-Hey there.Be more careful okay.-He puts his hands in his pockets as he keeps walking down the hallway not wanting to continue the conversation.-Seems like nobody respects me yet.

Sorry my bad.I am kind of trying to get the hang of this place.My name is Shao Fang.-He walks behind Kuroi trying to keep up with him-I am kind of looking for the Espada over the 8th fraccion.
Spoiler:

Last edited by Kuroi on Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:14 pm

-He stops and turns around to face Shao-That would be me.My name is Kuroi Karasa.-He opens his eyes revealing his look of intimidation within them-Now what can i do for you?-He examines Shao facial expression-

Well i was wondering if i could serve under you.I am a really good fighter and i am very intelligent.-He begins to become nervous-I am even willing to fight you to prove my worth as an arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 pm

-He grins-Well i have a fight in two hours but this is what i will do.-He takes his hands out of his pocket folding his arms-Meet me outside in five minutes.We will fight all out but not to the death.I don't want to kill you just yet.-He laughs as he turns and walks down the hallway and out a door leading to the open field of sand-

Thank you sir.-He bows before walking down the hallway behind Kuroi-I finally get a chance to show my stuff.I hope i do well enough to impress him.-He says to himself as he puts his left hand on the hilt of his katana-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:29 pm

-He stands outside watching the door-Let's do this.I think ill push both of us to resurreccion.Medianoche fly above and watch the fight.-He stands there looking above as Medianoche flies around in a circle watching over him-He should be here by now.

-He steps out the door sonido right infront of Kuroi-Sorry i am late.-He takes a few steps back getting into a defensive stance-Alright lets do this.-He sonido toward Kuroi firing a right hook-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:34 pm

-He ducks-This kid almost fights like me.-He thinks to himself as he fires a right uppercut at Shao chin before firing a left hook into his stomach-Don't hold back.

-He sondio back as the uppercut grazes his chin-Never said i was.-He grins before coming back at Kuroi.He fires a strong right kick to his midsection-He fights like he is a boxer.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:39 pm

-He puts his elbow down beside the leg as it clashes with his ribcage-Gah!-He spits out a little bit before spinning Shao into the air.He holds out his left fist at Shao firing a cero-He is studying me hard.-He thinks to himself before getting back into his defensive stance-

Dang!-He feels himself flung into the air-Concentrate.-He looks down at the incoming cero coming his way he holds out his right palm firing a counter cero-That was close.-He stands in mid-air before sonido back toward Kuroi firing a right hook toward his face-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:42 pm

-He shifts his weight onto his left foot-He is quick on his feet.-He thinks to himself.He fires a strong right hook to match Shao-I need to push him even more.-He thinks to himself-

-He feels the impact of the punches.He clinches his teeth trying to absorb most of the pain-Gah!-He shakes his head as he spins firing a left kick toward Kuroi head-C'mon i can do better than this.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:50 pm

-He stands there absorbing the blow-Hmm..-He hears a strong ringing in his hears.He coughs up a little blood-Sandbag Beat!-He begins to fire multiple punches at Shao ranging from his pectorals to his abdomen-Keep it up kid.-He thinks to himself-

Dang.-He brings his arms up trying to shield most of the punches-Gah!-He coughs up a little blood. holds out his right fist firing a cero right infront of Kuroi face-No stopping now.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 4:54 pm

-He brings up his left hand-Especho Cero.-He watches a cero shield forms infront of him as the cero hits it shattering it.Hitting him square in the pectorals sending him on his back a few feet in the sand-He got the stuff to make it if he continues this way.-He thinks to himself while laying on his back in the sand-

Might want to get up.-He clinches together his fist firing multiple balas at Kuroi-Thought you was strong sir.-He grins as he keeps firing the balas at him-Lets show off for a little bit.-He thinks to himself starting to become cocky-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 5:07 pm

-He stands up sonido between the balas as the land beside him causing the sand to rise above him-Don't get cocky.-He sonido behind Shao as he keeps firing the balas.He forms a blade of reiatsu in his hand slashing downward at Shao back-

-He watches as the sand settles that Kuroi is not there-Where is he at?-He feels a slash across his back.He falls down to the ground on his knees-You are right.-He stands up unsheathing his katana in his left hand slashing at Kuroi chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:29 pm

-He unsheathes his katana with his right hand clashing with his katana-I am not just right handed.-He unsheathes his wazikashi with his left hand thrusting it towards his ribacage-Time to show him who's boss.-He thinks to himself-

-He slides his katana at an angle stopping both blades-Argh.-He pushes back on Kuroi blades while shifting his weight to his back feet to give him more momentum-You are going to see my real power soon.-He thinks to himself as he clinches his teeth-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:34 pm

I need to push him even further!-He thinks to himself.He lets Shao blade comes forward as he spins away from it slashing on blade at his stomach and one blade at his back-Stop holding back on me!-He grins-

-He slashes his blade downward knocking down the slash coming at his ribcage-Gah!-He feels the blade slash across his back.He sonido back away from Kuroi.He charges toward Kuroi holding his katana out infront of him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:41 pm

-He looks at Shao charging at him-This is where i separate the men from the boys.-He cuts his hand with his katana letting the blood flow.He sheathes both blades as he begins charging a cero-Get Ready!-He holds out his left hand that he is charging the cero in focusing on Shao-

-He stops as he stands there holding his katana up in a defensive stance-Is this the move they say only Espada can use?-He thinks to himself-What do i do to stop this?-He shifts his weight to his legs preparing to take the attack head on-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting Settled In Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Settled In
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next