Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Getting Settled In - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting Settled In - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting Settled In - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Getting Settled In - Page 2 I_vote_lcapGetting Settled In - Page 2 I_voting_barGetting Settled In - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Getting Settled In

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

Getting Settled In - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 6:50 pm

-He stands there looking at Shao as the cero as finished charging-He is going to attack this attack head on.-He thinks to himself.-Gran Rey Cero!-He releases the cero-He has balls
-He says to himself-

-He stands there holding his blade as the cero connects.Sending him flying back into the sand causing a crater around him.Damn.-He coughs up blood.He stands up with his blade shaking in his hand-Darkness Shall Rise.-His body becomes engulfed in black flames-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:04 pm

-He calls over Medianoche-Prey on the weak,Cuervo!-Then a huge explosion of purple reiatsu will erupt from the two of them and encase them in al wide wall of reiatsu that looks like a pair of wings. The explosion will last for about a minute before dying down. Once the explosion clears, it will reveal the new form of Kuroi. He now wears a set of black armor that covers his entire body with the exception of his head, hands, and feet. His hands now are black claws that resemble the talons of a raven but in the shape of a hand and his feet look like a Raven's feet-

-He erupts from the flames with a skull upper arm.His arms and legs have become engulfed in black flames.His katana has now become a giant katana with broken bones running down the side of the blade.He grins at Kuroi-Lets do this.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:47 pm

-He flexes his wings-Now that we are in our final state.Let the real fun begin.-He holds out wings at Shao-Burakku Tsubasa!-He fires spear of reiatsu with flames around them that are heavy as steal at Shao-

-He grins and swings his blade releasing spikes of bones at the spear-You are not the only one who can shoot things.-He swings his blade again firing black flames mixed with spikes of bone-He is still holding back.-He thinks to himself-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:54 pm

-He smiles he sonido between the flaming bones as some manage to hit him-Let me stop holding back.I want you to be the first to witness this technique.-He plants his feet in the ground as he begins to charge a black cero-Cero Oscuras!-He fires the cero at Shao-He survives he makes it.-He thinks to himself-

What the hell?-He brings his blade up as the cero hits him sending him several feet into the ground-He fired a simple cero that almost killed me.-He begins to cough up blood.He stabs his blade in the ground and grabs onto it trying to stand up but wobbles-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 7:59 pm

-He stands there smiling-Hmm seems you took my strongest attack.I give you credit for that.-He walks toward Shao-You are in no condition to fight.-He hears clapping from a distance-Who could that be?-He thinks to himself-

-He walks toward Kuroi-Well seems like you had another battle before ours.I guess ours can wait till tomorrow.-He turns his attention to Shao-Who is that guy if i may ask?-He puts his hand on the hilt of his katana-

-He ends his resurreccion-My name is Shao Fang.I was looking to join this Fraccion.I got challenged to a fight; so i decided to show him what i have.-He struggles to complete most of his sentences as he coughs up blood in between them-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 13, 2011 8:05 pm

-He ends his resurreccion-Sorry Ten.I could not resist a fight.-He walks up to Shao-Welcome to the 8th fraccion.Ten here is going to take you back and get you fixed up.I will be with the rest of you all shortly i have something to say.-He puts his hands in his pockets looking at Ten before realizing his massive headache from that head kick-

Welcome Shao.-He puts Shao right arm over his shoulder and carries him back to the 8th fraccion quarters-Do not forget our little fight tomorrow Sir.I look forward to giving you a good challenge.-He waves his left hand as he walks off-

-He bows his head-Thank you sir.I will not let you down.-He walks off with Ten limping along the way-This guy who is over the 8th fraccion is definitely not a pushover.He is someone who i want to be like.-He thinks to himself while trying to maintain conscious-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:04 pm

-He steps out the Garganta-I am a bloody mess.-He looks down at his body and walks into Las Noches heading to his office-Lets make things are in order after my shower.-He goes into his room closing his door behind him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:06 pm

-He steps out of his room with his eyes now back to being closed as he runs his right hand through his hair-What is going on?-He opens the door of the Fraccion room and hears music playing-Hmm?-He looks around from left to right-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:11 pm

-He listens as the music has stopped playing-Seems you all have forgotten the rules.-He leans over the railing of the stairs-I said this will be the best Fraccion there is.-He purple cero begins charging around his right fist-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 5:13 pm

-He holds his right fist out to his side-When i release this cero everything better get the moving.-He fires the cero at the wall causing a big hole to appear afterwards-Now fix that wall too.Ten and Shao in my office immediately!-He turns and walks out the room as he hears things shuffling.He walks into his office and closes his door behind him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:50 pm

-He walks over to his chair as he hears a knock on the door-Come in.-He hears two walk in.He tries to conceal the anger on his face by grinning-Do of you mind explaining to me what happened while i was away?

-He clears his throat-We are sorry sir.We just decided to take a break from doing research and training.-He bows and lays some paper on Kuroi desk then takes a step back-I will accept any punishment.

-He looks at Ten before looking at Kuroi-Sir i am sorry for messing up.I just thought a little rest a relaxation would be good.You know with my injuries and stuff.-He scratches the back of his head-But along with Ten i will share the responsibility of a punishment.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 19, 2011 7:56 pm

-He grins-This is what i want you to do.Shao go supervise the wall reconstruction, once you are done with that.Go run 1000 laps around Las Noches no sonido, try not to get killed then comeback and do 1000 push up and sit ups.-He looks in Ten direction-

Yes sir,I will get started right away.-He bows and heads out the room-

Now i expected more from you.Consider this your first warning.Any other slip ups and you will get demoted.Now your punishment is three times what Shao does.-He leans back in the chair running his hand through his hair-

Yes sir, i understand.-He walks out the room closing the door behind him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 12:32 am

-He leans back in the chair letting his anger go away-That is only a fraction of their punishment.-He grins as he hears another knock on the door-Come in.-He hears something be laid on his desk-Do i have to read this now?-He picks the paper up and opens his eyes slowly as he reads the report and looks at the fraccion member before raising his eyes at him closing them when he looks at him-Good job.Now go find the body of Szayel and throw it in a regeneration chamber.-He hears the fraccion member leave out-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:18 pm

-He stands up from his desk stretching-Lets go Medianoche.I want to build a special weapon for us.-He opens the door as Medianoche flies out of the room.He walks over the the lab door and opens it to see his fraccion working hard-Impressive.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:20 pm

-As he walks in the room he sees the fraccion turn their attention to him-I did not call for everyone to stop working did i?-He leans onto the railing as his fraccion goes back to work-Someone go put a computer in my room i need to research some things.-He notices three big brute looking arrancar move the computer into his office-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 8:22 pm

-He stands there with his hands in his pockets-Thank you all very much for your hard work.Go take a few hours off and train your combat skills.I will send Ten and Shao to supervise your training.That is all.-He turns and walks out of the lab as Medianoche lands on his shoulder-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting Settled In   Getting Settled In - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Settled In
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2