Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The runaway.~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The runaway.~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The runaway.~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The runaway.~ EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The runaway.~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The runaway.~ EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The runaway.~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The runaway.~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The runaway.~ EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The runaway.~ I_vote_lcapThe runaway.~ I_voting_barThe runaway.~ I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The runaway.~

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 10:59 pm

Tachi ran quickly, not looking back, but barely looking forward. That was -it-. The Teacher had raised his voice to him. He hadn't done anything wrong. He had been sitting quiet in the back, reading a book. The Teacher had just decided to yell at him for not paying attention. What was that point? He didn't see the point in paying attention. He was just average- He'd never pass from the academy anyways. It was a wonder he had made it past his first year, let alone most of his second.

In the eyes of anyone else, Tachi was overreacting. So the Teacher had gotten a little loud at him, so what? It meant more to Tachi, though. He had a fragile mindset. His actions were confusing and random to others, but always made perfect sense to him. Running was just a way for him to escape. He did it often, yes, but it still helped. He'd get punished for this later, he knew- Maybe even expelled. Who cares? What would it matter if he graduated the academy? What would it matter if he became a shinigami.

"I was a normal soul for 22 years, I can do it again, right....? What does it matter..? I don't excel. I don't even average. And then.. And then.. The Teacher.. That man.. He has the nerve to yell... To yell at me.." Tachi shook his head, calming himself. He needed to relax. He needed to go back.

Finding himself outside of the academy, just a little ways away, Tachi curled up against a tree and stared straight ahead. He'd go back soon. But right now it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:07 pm

*After having regained her composure, Rizu found herself walking back to the barracks, worrying about Kyousuke. As she nears the academy, she senses a troubled aura. Seemingly just as troubled as hers. Curious, she walks towards the person and sees a student sitting under a tree. She stops as she stands next to him, tilting her head with a smile.* Pardon me, I couldn't help but notice...are you alright?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:17 pm

Tachi jumped slightly, his hand flying to his throat as he looked up at the source of the voice that had spoken. It was a pretty girl, or lady, he should think. He could feel at the very least that she was strong, but, all full-fledged Shinigami were strong, weren't they? Tachi quickly adjusted to his shy personality, squirming and blushing. "I-I'm fine, thank you, miss. Just taking a little break." Tachi gave her a weak smile, but in his mind he reeled back. *Crap!* He thought. *She's a Shinigami- I can't let her know I'm ditching class!* Tachi shifted his body and then smiled meekly at the girl again. "Completely teacher approved, of course. I've just been working so hard lately.."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:24 pm

*Rizu smiles and gently sits herself down on the ground to face him.* I won't tell, don't worry. It gets stressful, doesn't it...What year are you in now? *She tilts her head the other way and chuckles softly.* I always forget to introduce myself. You can call me Rizu.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:30 pm

Tachi tilted his head, his body shifting ever so slightly away from the girl as she sat down. "I'm only in my second year or so.. Rizu.. San." Tachi nodded at her, moving his hands to hug himself gently, doing it in a way so that it wouldn't be extremely noticeable. "I-it does..." He whispered, before collecting himself and looking directly at her. "If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been a Shinigami, Rizu-san?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:35 pm

*She smiles again softly, making eye contact but not enough to make him uncomfortable.* I've almost lost count of the years, it's been a very long time. More than 200 years now, last time I counted. It could be longer...but it's always been in my blood. *Rizu looks down and smiles ever so slightly, thinking of her mother and father and then looks back up.* If you don't mind, may I ask your name?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:50 pm

Tachi looked visibly shocked by this, forgetting himself as he actually made eye contact with her. She asked his name and he flinched back, closing his eyes. This was where he lied- He needed to think of a fake name. He had fled from class, and his teacher had to be looking for him by now, so he couldn't give out his real name. He was breaking the rules right now- This Shinigami could get him in trouble. Opening his eyes, he blinked quickly, once. Yet, he couldn't. She wasn't a mean or loud person. She was nice. He couldn't think of a fake name in time. Before he knew it, he spoke, against the will he had created for himself. "Ta... Takeru. Takeru Tachiban, Rizu-san."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:55 pm

*Rizu tilts her head, noticing his aura spike anxiously before giving his name. She looks up to the sky thoughtfully and speaks aloud.* Tachi-kun. You seem nervous. Do you think I'm going to send you back to your teacher at the academy? *She looks back at him with gentle eyes.* Let's take a walk. *She points in the opposite direction of the academy and smiles.* That way.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:04 am

Tachi stuttered at that. How had she known that? It was like she was a mind reader or something. He gazed thoughtfully at her while she talked, slipping out of his shy personality slowly. This wasn't how it worked. Until he knew someone for a good while he was always supposed to keep in that side of his personality. For some reason, though, that wasn't working out now. He bit his lip as she asked to go on a walk, but he nodded in the end, surprising even himself. He stood up shakily and gripped his arms, standing motionless while he looked at her. "Okay, Rizu-san..."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:14 am

*Rizu stands up with Tachi and stretches a moment before motioning for him as she starts walking. Noticing as his aura spikes with surprise, she smiles, looking down a moment.* I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. I sometimes forget that people can be off-put when I read their aura. I assure you, I have absolutely no intention of taking you back until you're ready...that is, if you are. I won't let you be chastized...though, I am curious as to what made you leave. You don't have to answer, I'm just enjoying your company regardless.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 12:54 am

Tachi felt his eyes widen. "A-auras..?" Shaking his head, Tachi bit his lip harder. What was he doing....? Walking with a girl he just met? He couldn't fathom why.. And yet, he didn't really care. Rizu was a nice person, and he was already growing used to her. He reached out his hand nervously and grabbed the sleeve of her Shinigami uniform, putting barely any pressure into the touch so as not to alert her if not necessary. He continued to walk with her, looking down and then looking up again. "He yelled at me..."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 1:06 am

Yes, aura. It's...a bit different from your spiritual pressure. *Rizu smiles warmly, pretending not to notice Tachi's grip on her sleeve. He had a way about him that made her want to protect him. Looking over to him with sympathetic eyes, she nods understandingly.* I'm sorry, Tachi-kun. Some people have an impossible time expressing themselves maturely so out of frustration they yell. It's not your fault. If it makes you feel any better, I won't ever yell at you. Tell me, do you have any aspirations after graduation? I mean, squad-wise?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:06 am

Tachi tilted his head as they walked but nodded all the same, retaining his grip on her sleeve. Frowning slightly, he shook his head. ".. Yeah.. People are flawed..." Shaking this off, hopefully saying that in a way so as to not disturb her, he looked up at her questioningly. She had really just said that? How nice. That was new for him. Tachi moved his gaze forward again so he could look in front of him as he talked. "Squad-wise? I don't know.. Somewhere I can belong, I guess.." He said, smiling sheepishly.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:13 am

*Rizu smiles softly and nods, strangely liking the closeness between her and Tachi; feeling like she had someone to protect.* You're right. We all have our flaws, Tachi-kun. But if we embrace them, flaws don't seem so huge over time. Our flaws make us who we are as individuals.

*She looks over to Tachi and tilts her head.* How would you feel about squad 12?
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:26 am

Tachi sighed and nodded to this, elaborating his steps into a swinging motion. Now he looked like a dork, but he seemed very concentrated over what he was doing. He gave a slight start as she asked squad 12. Wasn't the captain there a crazy person? Or used to be? He couldn't remember. He giggled quietly to himself and then shifted his gaze to Rizu. "Squad 12, Rizu-san..? Why Squad 12?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 am

*Rizu noticed the reaction he gave when she mentioned squad 12, chuckling since the first person who appeared in Tachi's head was probably Koga. She smiles and looks down at the ground a moment before looking back over to him.* I mention squad 12 Tachi-kun...because I am the captain.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:36 am

Tachi jumped with a gasp, letting go instantly of Rizu's sleeve and appearing a few feet away thanks to Shunpo. He quickly felt his friendliness fade and reverted back to his shy personality. Tachi grasped his hands in front of himself and bowed to her. "Forgive me, Taicho! I did not mean to be so casual with someone of your status. Please forgive me." Under these words, in his mind, Tachi grimaced. This wasn't fair.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:38 am

*As Tachi jumped back and away, her smile faded and she looked over at him.* I didn't realize that would upset you...I'm sorry. I...I should have been open about that in the first place. You don't have to be formal with me, Tachi-kun. I enjoy your company very much and I'd love to have you in my squad.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:44 am

Tachi grimaced physically, looking up and biting his lip. He straightened his body and stared at her for a few seconds, his hands hanging loosely at his sides. ".. I'm not upset, Taicho.. It's not my place to be so friendly with a Captain, as the academy student I am.." Tachi sighed under his breath, moving his arms to hug himself weakly. "Thank you for that, though. It's nice to know that you would accept me there."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:48 am

*Rizu takes a step closer to Tachi, holding her hand out.* I would much prefer if you went back to calling me Rizu, Tachi-kun...it was nice. *She smiles and tilts her head slightly.* I do hope you'll consider my squad. It would be nice to have your company every day.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:54 am

Tachi looked relatively shocked by this, standing there for a second. What should he do? She was so nice.. But she was also a captain. For one, she knew he was ditching class at the academy. That was bad. And two, it was against the rules to be so formal with a captain, he was sure. Especially at his level. Yet, he took a step forward, towards her, full of worry. He shook once as he reached out and gripped her sleeve again, and then looked up at her. ".. O.. Okay... Rizu-san."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:00 am

*Rizu smiled and began walking once more, content with Tachi holding onto her.* Thank you, Tachi-kun. You can relax, okay? I'm not a typical captain. I'm actually quite new to the job myself...so don't let the title intimidate you. I like that you treat me like a person, okay? And as long as I'm around, I'll keep you safe. *Rizu blushed as she spoke her last words, unsure of why she felt the need to make that known. Though something kept her feeling like he was something worth protecting.*
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 2:08 am

Tachi fell in to step next to her. His ears perked up as he explained her situation to him, and he was a little surprised. That's why he hadn't recognized her, though. She was new. He blushed brightly when she said was she did, looking down. She was right though, with the first part. He did treat her like a person, which came as a surprise to him. He was edging close to his real personality- He wondered how she would think of him then. He gigged weakly and the smiled at her. "Thank you, Rizu-san. Thank you. I'd be happy to join your squad, if you'll take me. I might even get out soon, if I do exceptional on the final.."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 12:33 pm

*Rizu smiles once again and looks over to Tachi fondly.* I'm glad. Let me know when your graduation is, you can expect to see me there waiting. You'll do just fine on your final, Tachi-kun. I get the sense that you're not confident in your abilities, but you have a strong aura. You can prove yourself wrong and I will help any way I can.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 4:51 pm

Tachi laughed quietly to himself and then smiled at her, his head tilted just slightly. His hair fell across his face and he looked at her quizically. "Ta- Rizu-san? If I may ask, why do you not have your Captain's Haori with you?" After asking this he blushed and looked away. It was most definently none of his business. He fell behind slightly and then sighed, picking up his pace again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The runaway.~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: The runaway.~   The runaway.~ Empty

Back to top Go down

The runaway.~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Battlefield :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Shinō Academy-
Jump to: