Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A visit gone Wrong!!! I_vote_lcapA visit gone Wrong!!! I_voting_barA visit gone Wrong!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A visit gone Wrong!!! I_vote_lcapA visit gone Wrong!!! I_voting_barA visit gone Wrong!!! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A visit gone Wrong!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

A visit gone Wrong!!! Empty
PostSubject: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:29 pm

I enter the division headquarters and look arround. hmm where is koga and rizu.. I walk forward and see someone in a white haori. Hmm? that must be. Gulps. M..Mayuri sama.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Mayuri

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:34 pm

I turn and see the shinigami and notice his lt badge. "Hmm? why are you here?" I look at his side and se three blades and notice two are from the academy sword stock and his zan sits in the center.. "I assume you have achieved shikai and are wishing to change its gender. Of course you are nemu retrieve his zan and restrain him please."
Back to top Go down
Nemu
Beginner
Nemu

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:39 pm

"Yes mayuri sama" I swiftly restrain him and hand mayuri his zan. Honjo was caught of guard making it easyer to do so. I bow.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySat Aug 13, 2011 10:44 pm

"Gaah!!" I struggle. "no wait i just cam here for " Nemu puts a needle in me and cuts my sentence off. "Geez! what was that ha da" becomes unconsious.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 12:18 am

After several hours i wake up out side and shake my head. wow. I stand up and look around and see a note. Thank you for your visit - Nemu- I grumble to my self and shake my head.

Last edited by Honjo on Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:54 pm

*Walking from her barracks, Rizu sees her brother laying outside of
Research and Development headquarters.* What the...ooooi! Nii-chan! What
did you do? *She walks towards him slowly, looking around for others as she senses a unique but unrecognizable aura near by.*
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 6:59 pm

shakes my head again." hmm nothing rizu nothing im fine" I grin " i was looking for you and koga i wanted to tell you both im now Lt of the 13th division"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm

*Smiling, she reaches her hand out to help Honjo up and looks around, slightly distracted by the aura.* Congratulations nii-chan! You sure you didn't get yourself into any trouble? I mean, I found you laying on the ground. Did you just decide to take a nap or something?
Back to top Go down
Nemu
Beginner
Nemu

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:04 pm

Exits the srdi and looks at the two infront of me. I recognise one as the person we just operated on and the otehr as a member of the 12th division. "Hello." Bows.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:07 pm

*Turning around to face the voice who had just spoken to her, Rizu sees that the strange aura belongs to Nemu.* Err, hello. I don't suppose YOU can tell me why my brother was laying outside of R&D headquarters?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:08 pm

I look at nemu. "Gah you again!" I jump up. "Remind me to be more on guard around you."
Back to top Go down
Nemu
Beginner
Nemu

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:11 pm

I tilt my head. "Mayuri sama have him a free treatment. It was rather kind of him." I look at rizu.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:17 pm

*Looking at her brother's reaction, Rizu raises her eyebrow curiously and faces Nemu.* Free treatment? There's a disruption in his aura, he was not "treated" voluntarily. What exactly did Captain Kurotsuchi do to my brother?
Back to top Go down
Nemu
Beginner
Nemu

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:19 pm

bows. "It was a simple procedure." Looks "he is not harmed in anyway i assure you."
Back to top Go down
Mayuri
Mayuri

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:20 pm

Exits the building. I look ddown and see the three. "Nemu why are you still here i told you to go out and get the components i desired. Need i cut you again?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm

*Clenching her fists slightly at Nemu's vague response, she turns towards Captain Kurotsuchi as she hears him.* Just the man I wanted to see. *Bowing out of sheer custom, she looks back up at him.* My brother's aura has been disturbed and I hear that you were the one to force him into a procedure. I'd like to know what this procedure was immediately.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri
Mayuri

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I look at her and grin. "Bold girl." I look up and thento nemu. "your still here?" I scowl and she bows before taking her leave. "what i did to him was not something he didnt want he came to me after all. now if youll excuse me i must go." i turn and walk back inside.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 pm

*Hesitating slightly, Rizu takes a deep breath and follows quickly after Mayuri.* That answer is unacceptable. He told me he was looking for Koga and I. Last time I checked, that is hardly a request for an invasive procedure. *Bowing deeply, she clenches her fists again and speaks through gritted teeth.* I ask again. Please tell me what you've done to my brother.
Back to top Go down
Mayuri
Mayuri

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:00 pm

I look at you. "What i have done to him you will know in time. if the procedure was a success which i am sure it was." I walk and the doors shut behind me
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! EmptySun Aug 14, 2011 8:04 pm

*Grumbling, Rizu stands outside the door for a moment and then turns around and leaves.* -That man has the most mischievous aura. I had better find out what he did to nii-chan.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A visit gone Wrong!!!   A visit gone Wrong!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

A visit gone Wrong!!!
Page 1 of 1