Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The visit to 12 Division EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The visit to 12 Division EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The visit to 12 Division EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The visit to 12 Division EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The visit to 12 Division EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The visit to 12 Division EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The visit to 12 Division I_vote_lcapThe visit to 12 Division I_voting_barThe visit to 12 Division I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The visit to 12 Division I_vote_lcapThe visit to 12 Division I_voting_barThe visit to 12 Division I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The visit to 12 Division

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet
Name: Nisuginai Junsuke
Race: Shinigami

The visit to 12 Division Empty
PostSubject: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:23 pm

Junsuke had nothing to do as he decided that he would just walk around since there was not much to do at his division, Junsuke then stumble upon squad 12 as he remembers *hmm isn't this place where i first saw rizu...i wonder if she is still here and doing ok* while Junsuke decided he would explore around again.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:28 pm

*Rizu walks around squad 12 barracks, thinking of Koga.* -I have to somehow convince him to accept my help...hmm?- *She feels a familiar aura nearby and walks towards its origin. As she continues walking, she sees Junsuke and quickens her step.* Oiii! Junsuke! What're you doing here?
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:31 pm

Junsuke then looks around as he saw rizu and said "Oh it's rizu i was looking for you see i was sneaking around soul society again" Junsuke then decided that he would tease rizu more as he said "so i decided i would come look for you before i wrack havoc in other squads".
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 pm

*Rizu stops in front of Junsuke and raises her eyebrow.* Wreak havoc eh? I hope you don't intend to wreak havoc on Squad 12. *She muses, chuckling quietly.* I'm not sure Koga would be too pleased about that and you'll have a hell of a time escaping the SRDI. Now, what are you really here for?
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:37 pm

"Ahh rizu you have grown stiff here you are always so serious about everything even my mum is not that serious you know? well i told you i am here to have fun so let's have some fun ok?" Junsuke then smile at rizu as he sees her serious and the way she looks at him made him wantted to tease Rizu more.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:40 pm

*Rizu smiles and shakes her head slightly.* I'm in squad 12, it's my job to have some sort of seriousness in me. What exactly did you have in mind when you say "fun"? My participation depends entirely upon your answer.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:43 pm

"Well umm maybe i should just borrow something from your squad without anyone knowing?" as he told Rizu but of course he didn't plan on doing that he just wanted to have fun and it seems Rizu is dead serious about attacking him as he continues to smile at Rizu .
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:45 pm

*Frowning slightly, she crosses her arms.* Well, there's already a flaw in your plan I'm afraid. It appears I would know, don't you think? I'm afraid I can't let you take anything from my squad.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:50 pm

Junsuke then looks as he saw Rizu with still the serious attitude as he told Rizu "well unless you can catch me Rizu you can to try that, come on you are just saying you can't let me but you are not doing anything now are you Rizu?".
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:54 pm

*She raises an eyebrow again and scoffs.* You're honestly going to make me physically stop you? *Rizu takes a few steps towards Junsuke, arms still crossed.* Come on now, you can't be serious.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Junsuke then shunpos as he disappear out of Rizu sight and appearing behind her saying "oh what is this? this sword looks like it's quite beautiful don't you think Rizu? oh or is this your zanpakuto? hmm well i guess i will play with it?".
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:02 pm

*Rizu shunpos back from Junsuke as she secures her hand on the hilt of her zanpakuto, turning around to face him.* Hey! *She glares straight for him.* The only person who touches my zanpakuto...is me. She is not a toy.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:05 pm

"hahaha i didnt say this is a toy it is just that i wanted to go do something but you are in the way so you see you can just step away since i will be having a little tour in squad 12 now you want to come along? and where is your captain?".
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:10 pm

*Rizu sighs and drops her hands to her sides.* I suppose I'll accompany you, if only to ensure the safety of the 12th division. The last I heard, Koga was in the human world. Likely collecting more specimens for experimentation.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:16 pm

"Hmm well Rizu why don't we have a little spar? i guess there is nothing for me to see unless Koga himself brings me around, so what do you say let's have a spar i want to see how much you have grown in all these time since i last saw you".
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:36 pm

*Tilting her head slightly, she smiles.* A spar eh? You know, I suppose I can take you up on that. *She starts walking towards the exit to outside and looks over her shoulder.* Outside the barracks preferrably, Koga will rip me open if anything happens to headquarters. *She laughs out loud, shaking her head.* Literally rip me open.
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:40 pm

Junsuke then looks at Rizu as he thought *well she is still o serious why she joke about this well i should have expect that* Junsuke then follows rizu out as he then said "so where are we going now? outside barracks and to where?.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:42 pm

*Rizu points to a clear training ground nearby.* We're going there. It'll give us plenty of room. *She smiles slightly, then shunpos off towards the grounds.*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Junsuke seesn Rizu shunpo off as he followered her using a shunpo as he then arrives and stood there "ok now Rizu you can go first just use any kind of attack and no holding back ok?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:52 pm

*Nodding, Rizu begins to glow with white reiatsu.* You can count on it, I won't be holding back. *She shunpos directly in front of Junsuke and punches quickly towards his gut, concentrating reiatsu into her fist.* Ikkotsu!
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 10:55 pm

While Junsuke sees Rizu shunpo off and right infront of him he looks on as he gave side kick right at Rizu before the ikkotsu even hit as Rizu could try to dodge as Junsuke then said "oh so now you use ikkotsu rizu?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:00 pm

*Rizu quickly shunpos back from Junsuke's kick and takes a moment to study him.* -He's fast.- Yeah, I suppose I do. *She shunpos behind him and sends a sweeping kick to the back of his knees, intending to cause his legs to buckle.*
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:03 pm

By this time Rizu should have seen that Junsuke was wearing a captain's haori which had the number 2 on it as Junsuke then turns his head as Rizu attack "oi rizu i said full power not some half power punch and kick you know?".
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:08 pm

*Rizu looks up at Junsuke's back, seeing his haori and shunpos backwards.* C-captain?! You're Captain of squad 2 now?! *Steadying herself, she clenches her jaw.* -I don't stand a chance...- *Taking a deep breath, she shunpos directly above him and holds her hand out towards him.* Hado #31, Shakkaho!
Back to top Go down
J2ie
Professional Poster
J2ie

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division EmptyMon Sep 12, 2011 11:10 pm

Junsuke shunpos at Rizu not giving her a chance to use the kido as he said "isn't the zanpakuto's attack more powerful rizu? after saying that Junsuke then uses a kick right from the side of rizu.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The visit to 12 Division   The visit to 12 Division Empty

Back to top Go down

The visit to 12 Division
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next