Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
First Time Visit.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
First Time Visit.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

First Time Visit.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

First Time Visit.. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
First Time Visit.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
First Time Visit.. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
First Time Visit.. I_vote_lcapFirst Time Visit.. I_voting_barFirst Time Visit.. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
First Time Visit.. I_vote_lcapFirst Time Visit.. I_voting_barFirst Time Visit.. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

First Time Visit..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:16 pm

-He steps out the Garganta-So this is the place that Fukaku described.Medianoche stay close to me.I do not want some hollow to come eat you.-He looks around in the sand seeing nothing but skulls and dead bodies-Such a barren place..
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:20 pm

-He begins walking through the sand looking around-This should really be a graveyard.All that is here is nothing but remain of hollows.-He feels Medianoche talons gripping his shoulder a little tighter as he walks-Do not be afraid.I have your back.
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:28 pm

-He keeps walking until he walks into a hollow about 8'6-My bad did not see you there big fella.If you will excuse me i will be on my way.-He shakes his left shoulder a bit giving Medianoche the clue to fly away and circle the area--Hollow turns around and looks down on Kuroi.Hollow swings his fist down onto Kuroi position-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:42 pm

-He sonido right avoiding the punch-Damn.I thought we could settle things peacefully.-He jumps at hollow firing a left hook at the Hollow's face-Lets tangle big boy.-Hollow laughs and headbutts Kuroi punch.He brings his right fist up into an uppercut into Kuroi chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:52 pm

-He gets knocked back into the sand-Damn.Violeta Fuego!-He stands up as his arms become coated in a purple fire-You seem pretty cocky to me.Lets retry that again.-He sonido toward the hollow jumping of his feet firing two balls of fire toward the Hollow eyes--Hollow laughs as he smacks the balls of fire away with his right hand leaving it smoking..he brings his left hand into Kuroi face-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 1:59 pm

-He puts both of his fist togather and slams them down on top of the hollow's fist as he falls to the ground and releases several balls of fire-Seems you lack speed.I could use that to my advantage.-He watches as the balls of fire hits his mask sending him backwards into the ground.He stands up with half his mask burnt and opens his mouth firing a cero down onto Kuroi-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:03 pm

-He sonido right but in the process his left arm gets hit with the cero-Damn.You are too big for me to fight.-He feels his left arm is bleeding.He sonido toward the Hollow jumping of his feet and puts his hands togather firing a large fireball at the Hollow--Hollow closes his hands around the fireball and screams out in pain as his hands begin to catch on fire-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 2:12 pm

-He sonido toward the Hollow jumping off his feet.He fires a cero with his right fist at the Hollow face-Lets end this already.-Hollow watches as the cero comes toward him and tries to headbutt it but is sent back by the impact-That was not very smart was it now.Thanks for the fight i will be going now.-He watches as the purple fire goes away.Medianoche flies down onto his left shoulder telling him there is a hollow getting bullied-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:45 pm

-He stops where he sees a huge hollow picking on a small hollow-I do not know why i am doing this.He you over there come fight someone your own size-He gets into a defensive stance as he waits for the hollow to turn around--Hollow turns around and looks at Kuroi charging at him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 3:49 pm

-His facial expression becomes very serious as he thinks about fighting this hollow-Come on!Bring it!!-He watches at the hollow arrives at his location.He fires a left hook toward the hollow face-Lets tango shall we.-Hollow brings his left hand up to meet Kuroi attack then brings up his right fist in a uppercut toward Kuroi chin-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:06 pm

-He brings his right hand up on the hollow elbow-Hmm your hand to hand skills need some more work.Violeta Fuego!-He coats his arms in a purple fire-Things are heating up-he opens his left hand and fires a blast of fire at the hollow left hand then fires a right hook--Hollow is caught off guard by both attacks then falls back into the ground.He stands up and fires a cero at Kuroi chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:10 pm

-He sonido right avoiding the attack-Beating up on the weak is stupid.Always fight someone on your level.-He feels Medianoche leave his shoulder and flies away.He holds out his right fist and fires a cero at the Hollow chest--He opens his mouth and fires a cero to meet Kuroi causing a explosion between them.He fires another cero though the explosion-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:20 pm

-He sees the incoming cero coming through the explosion-Damn.-he jumps in the air abarely dodging to cero then sonido down throwing both a left hook and a right hook-Always think on your toes!-Hollow watches as the explosion disappears then hears something above him and looks up as he sees Kuroi coming toward him he sonido back-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:53 pm

-He hits the ground making a large crater.He stands to his feet dusting himself off-That was pretty good.-He sonido toward the hollow moving left then right then left again trying to confuse the hollow-Keep track!-He keeps up this pattern until he gets close enough to fire a uppercut into the Hollow chin with his right hand--Hollow loses track of Kuroi movements until he sees him firing a uppercut into his chin.He is sent back by the impact-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 4:59 pm

-He holds his right hand over his head and notices a cero charging over his head in the shape of a disk-This seems unstable.What do i call this?Cero Sierra-He concentrates on the cero long enough for it to take shape then throws it at the hollow--Hollow stands up not realizing the cero was coming at him as it slices him in half-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:01 pm

-He puts his right arm down and stands there-That was not too bad.My second fight here in Hueco Mundo.I think i am doing pretty good.But good is not good enough for -He watches as Medianoche lands back on his shoulder as he begins walking through the desert looking for another fight until he is hit with a sharp pain-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:09 pm

-He falls to one knee and feels his body increasing in size-Is this another transformation.I will never be able to get used to this.-He rolls onto his back as the pain continues to shoot through this body-At least i am getting stronger now.-he says this while he is grimacing in pain-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 5:11 pm

-He feels the sharp pain that was in his body is now over-Now that is over.Lets see how much stronger i got.-He stands up now noticing how much bigger he has gotten.He looks over his body and grins-Hmm seems like i have gotten way bigger in size and my voice has deepen a little bit.-He watches as Medianoche lands on his shoulder and they begin to walk in the desert-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

First Time Visit.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Time Visit..   First Time Visit.. Empty

Back to top Go down

First Time Visit..
Page 1 of 1