Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Endless Test. . . - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Endless Test. . . - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 I_vote_lcapThe Endless Test. . . - Page 2 I_voting_barThe Endless Test. . . - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

The Endless Test. . .

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet
Name: Kuroi Karasa
Race: Hollow

The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:24 am

-He steps out the Garganta into the arena where he sees the 13th competitor waiting for him-Sorry for the wait.Had to take care of some business.-He sheathes his reiatsu around his fist as he gets into a boxing stance going over a mental strategy--Hollow charges at Kuroi holding his right fist back preparing to strike.Hmm...-He sonido forward firing a left uppercut into the Hollow ribcage--He feels a crack in his ribcage and doubles over in pain coughing up blood-Karasu Ken!-he forms a long blade of reiatsu in his right hand and impales it downward in the hollows head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:28 am

-He looks up as the 14th competitors rushes at him-Such foolish hollows.Karasu Ken!-He spins with the blade in his hand in a whirlwind motion--He feels the blade cutting across his ribcage as he fires a cero into the circle as he falls backwards bleeding-Crap..-He is sent back into the ground by the cero.He stands up looking at the hollow bleeding out before holding out his right fist at the Hollow firing a cero at him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:32 am

-He looks up at the remaining 20 hollows standing before him-This seems to be getting easier now.I am almost done.-He sheathes his reiatsu around his fist as he waits for the 15th competitor-Next..-Hollow steps up putting his two fingers togather firing a cero at Kuroi--He jumps in mid-air as the cero grazes his feet before sonido down toward the hollow firing a right hook--He looks up as Kuroi hits him sending him down into the ground-Over!-he begins punching rapidly at the hollow until his body is completely broken-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:03 pm

-He stands there waiting for the 16th one but sees he is talking-Would you please step in the arena.I would like to finish this already.-He notices the hollow does not turn around and face Kuroi-I do not have time for these games.Yari Shouten!-He forms a spear in his right hand and throws it at the back of the head of the 16th hollow-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:08 pm

-He watches as the 17th hollow jumps over the dead body of the 16th hollow charging at Kuroi-They are always eager to get this over with.Karasu Ken!-He holds out his right hand forming a blade of reiatsu as he slahes at the hollow shoulder-Hmm..-He watches as the hollow notices the slash but fires a right hook at Kuroi-Grr...-He forms a blade in his left hand slashing sideways at the Hollows chest causing an X as he is sent back a feet from the punch-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 12:16 pm

-He stands back watching the hollow bleed out as 18th hollow steps forward to fight-Well this should be entertaining.-He watches as the hollow walks right up to him looking him in the eyes-You should be scared now. Sandbag Beat!-He begins punching rapidly at the hollow until he hears a crack-Dead.-He watches as the hollow falls back to the ground and is dragged off by two hollows-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 3:09 pm

-He stands there looking at the 19th hollow-I am getting very tired of this-He holds out his right hand and notices the hollow trying to make a run for it-Do not run. You started this and I will end it painfully. Yari Shouten!-He throws the spear in the back of the hollow-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:55 pm

-He looks around in the forest as the 20th hollow approaches him-This well you are number 20.Which means this is close to being over-He stands there watching as the hollow rushes toward him opening his mouth to fire a cero-Yari Shouten!-He throws a spear into the hollows mouth colliding with the cero blowing the hollows head off-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 5:57 pm

-He puts his hands down by his side while he looks at the 21st hollow shaking-What are you so scared of? Yari Shouten-His voice is filled with coldness as he looks at the hollow as he forms a long spear of reiatsu in his hand-Make better decisions-He throws the spear right through the hollows head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

-He looks and sees the 22nd hollow with his back to him-They never learn. Karasu Ken!-He forms to long blades of reiatsu each in one hand before throwing them at the back of the hollow-Dead again-He watches as the blades slice through the hollows back cutting it into three pieces-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:12 pm

-He watches the 23rd hollow jump over the dead body in mid-air at him-What the heck? Crazed hollow jumping at me. Yari Shouten!-He forms a long spear and throws it at the hollow knocking him back into the ground with a spear in his head bleeding out-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

-He grins now know looking at the 24th hollow approaching him slowly-Hmm seems the numbers is starting to thin out-He watches as the hollow sonido forward toward him until they are face to face-Get out my face.Karasu Ken!-He forms a blade in his left hand and brings it up into the hollows ribcage the brings his right fist up firing a cero blowing the hollow in half-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:35 pm

-He does not waste any time walking straight up to the 25th hollow while he has his back turned to him-Lets just get this over with.Yari Shouten!-He grins while he forms a spear of reiatsu and impaling the hollow in the back of the head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm

-He is knocked forward after being hit with a cero by the 26th hollow-Hmm seems we are not playing by the rules anymore.Good because the rules were getting stupid.Yari Shouten!-He stands up and turns around to look at the hollow is is trying to hide behind a tree-Punk-He throws the spear through the tree as he hears a scream from behind it-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:36 pm

-He hears Medianoche squawking from above-What is it?-He jumps back as he sees a cero land infront of him-Tried to catch me off guard didn’t you.-He sonido toward the hollow until his is close enough-Sandbag beat!-he begins punching the 27th hollow rapidly in the face until the hollow falls backwards-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 6:37 pm

-He stands there looking out of the corner of his eye when he sees the 28th hollow running at him-Hmm trying to catch me off guard.Karasu Ken!-He forms a blade of reiatsu his right hand and throws it to the right of him catching the hollow in the neck as it falls to the ground-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:01 pm

-He stands there looking around him as the last seven hollow surround him-Well things have finally got interesting. Now which one of you seven will be first to take me?-He gets into a defensive boxing stance watching the hollows move around in a circle around him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:02 pm

-He looks to his left turning his body to face that direction as the 29th hollow charges at him-So you are first huh. This will be really painful.Yari Shouten!-He throws a spear at the hollow pinning him up against a tree-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:02 pm

Bring it!-He watches as a 30th hollow jumps above him falling down toward him with his claws out-So you thought you could fly.Karasu Ken!-He forms two blades of reiatsu in each hand and holds them over his head as he hears as hollow scream as he lands on top of them screaming out in pain-Fail.-he shakes the hollow off of him-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:03 pm

-He looks at the 31st hollow that is right infront of him walking towards him slowly-This would be your chance to attack me.-He sees the hollow get into his cero firing position as he begins to charge a cero-Yari Shouten!-He throws the spear directly at the hollow sending them both back a few feet but with the hollow taking more damage as half of his body is burnt-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm

-He turns around to see the 32nd hollow rushing at him with his right fist forward-What are you planning to do with that fist of yours?-He sheathes his reiatsu around his fists as he sonido toward the hollow firing a right hook to the face knocking the hollow sideways into a tree-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:15 pm

-He sees the 33rd hollow rushing over to the 32nd hollow-Never turn your back on an opponent. It can be very dangerous for you to do so. But in your case it is deadly. Yari Shouten!-He forms a long spear in his hand and throws it into the back of the 33rd hollow as it reaches through his body into the 32nd hollow-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

-He turns around to face the 34th hollow as he fires a cero at him-Crap!-He sonido right avoiding the cero before sonido toward the hollow-Karasu Ken!-He forms a blade of reiatsu as the hollow claws and his meet as he forces his blades down the hollow hands cutting off his arms. He pulls his hands back and impales the hollow in the chest-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

-He stands there looking at the 35th hollow breathing heavily-Seems you are the last one. Lets get this over with shall we.-He looks at the hollow and notices he is not moving but instead standing there with his arms spread toward him-Yari Shouten!-he forms a spear of reiatsu and throws it at the hollow head. He watches as the hollow does not dodge as the spear impales the hollow through the head-
Back to top Go down
Zenkai
Professional Poster
Zenkai

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 13, 2011 7:26 pm

-He feels Medianoche land on his shoulder as he breathes heavily now feeling the effects from using all those techniques-Well seems that I won. Lets go now I need my rest. My body is starting to shutdown slowly on me.-He sonido off as the other Vasto Lorde feeds on the remains of the dead hollows-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Test. . .   The Endless Test. . . - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Endless Test. . .
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2