Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 I_voting_barFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Final Exam: Graduation Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf
Race: Shinigami

Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 10:58 pm

Koga holds out his right hand at the hado blast and his hand jerks back slightly.
"Hado 32 Ōkasen (黄火閃, Yellow Fire Flash)"
Koga says as he puts his zanpaktou in a reverse grip and holds it horizontally to Kyosuke,his right index and middle finger on the sheath.
The hado fires and Koga shunpoes behind Kyosuke
Koga stands horizontally in the air and fires the hado again,it appearing to be vertical.
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:08 pm

A growl echoed in Kyousuke's throat as the Hado barely even budged the Captain's hand, much less his body.

'Guess I shouldn't be surprised.' He tells himself, 'I never learned kido that well.'

As the Captain fires his own Hado technique, he shunpoes straight up, watching it pass below him before a golden glow caught his eye coming from behind him. His eyes swell up as there came another directly at him. But due to it's state of release, he manages to shunpo again of to the side. As he reappears, he charges the Captain directly, slashing his blade at his head...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:15 pm

Koga slashes his blade up early,the sheath flying off from the force of the thrust.
Koga watches as the shino academy blade is blocked easily by Koga's full steel zanpaktou.
Koga pushes Kyosuke back and catches his sheath with his right hand and puts it back on the left side of his waist.
"One more step and you might pass. Then again you have to SURVIVE full on shikai."
Koga said with a gentle smile,not taking this situation seriously.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:23 pm

Steel finally meets steel; however, one blade proved far more durable than the other. His blade trembled upon impact, forcing him back as the Captain's blade was fully revealed. Kyousuke maintains his focus, rushing the Captain once more as a field of deep purple and black light erupts around his body.

He swings his sword in a wide arc, preparing to slice the Captain under his left ribcage, following up with a spinning kick aimed at the right ribcage.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:30 pm

Koga blocks the first attac with a vertical positioned zanpaktou,it still in his left hand.
Koga then jumps and spins in mid air,legs tucked in.
Koga holds out his left leg as he begins to fall,still spinning and his left leg goes towards the left side of Kyosuke's face.
"Iv hit this kid far to much in the head. If this continues ill make him brain dead."
Koga thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:36 pm

The first strike was blocked, as anticipated, but his leg connected only with air. Looking up, Kyousuke watches the Captain twirl about using aerial acrobatics before his left leg swept out in a blur. On pure, trained instinct Kyousuke ducks, feeling a blast of wind passing over his hair before he raises up, pulling his sword up to cut the Captain under the thigh...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 11:56 pm

Koga uses stands in mid air instead of continuing to fall to the ground and shunpoes down under Kyosuke's slash.
Koga holds his zanpaktou in a reverse grip with both hands and stands up,slashing upwards down the middle of Kyosuke's chest.
Koga as soon after the first slash spins to the left and in the same grip slashes horizontally at his chest.
Koga stops half way through the slash,stopping it towards the middle then for a brief second releases his zanpaktou and switches his hands to the opposite side to get a regular grip.
Koga plunges his zanpaktou towards Kyosuke's chest,straight in the middle.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 12:09 am

Watching the Captain suddenly appear beneath him, Kyousuke drops back into his guard, preparing to parrying the counter-attack when his blade came back around cutting a gash half-way across his chest, "Aggh!", He yelps before suddenly witnessing the point of the Captain's sword lunging directly at the center of his chest.

With barely a second to react, Kyousuke performs a shunpo straight back a few yards. The moment he emerges, his left hand extends as he glares at his opponent, "Bakudo #4: Hainawa!" He calls, sweeping his arm out as a long, golden cord extends to trap Captain Wolf.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:49 pm

Koga watches as the kido rope flies at Koga.
"Is that all you got there. You will never get me to shikai at your rate."
Koga said as he stepped to the right,tosses is zanpaktou into his right hand.
Koga let the bakudo wrap around his left arm,moving it back slightly every time it wrapped around so it would cover his entire arm.
Koga grips it with his left hand and tugs it full force.
Koga at the same time as he tugs tosses his zanpaktou into the air and touched the kido cord he is holding in his left hand.
"Hado 11!"
Koga yells out as a surge of electricity is sent through the cord in order to damage Kyosuke.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 4:59 pm

Kyousuke's body jerks forward as the kido rope is yanked. As he barrels toward his adversary, he notices the Captain laying his right hand over. His eyes enlarge as the Hado command was shouted, and a stream of lightning began traveling down the length of the golden cord. Desperately, Kyousuke slashes the end extending from his hand with his sword, severing the connection, while using the forward momentum to charge the Captain head-on. Now that he had thrown his sword up, he felt he had a nice opening, aiming a slash at Captain Wolf's torso as he neared...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:03 pm

As kyosuke came near Koga,and the kido rope disappearing due to sevration Koga catches his zanpaktou and blocks the slash diagonally with his blade.
"To slow."
Koga pushes Kyosuke back with his own power and points his right index finger at Kyosuke's right calf.
Silently a hado 4 fires from his finger and goes straight for the calf.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:10 pm

Kyousuke's feet skid along the air as he's forced away by the Captain's raw power, growling calmly to himself. As he regained his stance, a beam of light suddenly shoots through his leg, frying the tissue in his calf as more of his blood began to spill to the ground below.

Though in pain, Kyousuke made no reaction to the attack, staring wide-eyed at the Captain, 'He released a Hado 4 without even calling it out. Incredible!'

More incredible, was how quickly he was losing control of this fight...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:16 pm

Koga with only his left hand flipped the grip into a reverse grip and is now in front of Kyosuke.
Koga is squatting and goes up with a slight twist in his body,creating a diagnol slash across Kyosuke's entire body.
"I thought this kid would give more of a challenge."
Koga thinks to himself.
Koga shunpoes back 12.12 feet and looks at Kyosuke.
"Common is this all you got! Go at me as if I were a hollow,as if I was a man who intended to kill you. Because if you don't pick up the pace you WILL die."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:29 pm

He barely notices the Captain move as a blade enters his line of vision directly below. A gasp catches in his throat as he barely pulls away in time; catching a slash across his chest which opened his uniform up a bit, stained with blood.

He watches the Captain retreat as he screams at him to try harder. It was then he realized he had been holding back all this time, trying to keep his reiatsu under control. But with those words from the Captain, he let it go...

"Yes sir." He replies as a burst of dark purple and black light erupted from him, causing the air to grow thicker and much more dense as though it were getting heavier and heavier. His eyes filled to the brim with a that purple light, now glaring at the Captain with murderous intent...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 5:33 pm

Koga smiles.
"Good. Now I stop being so apathetic towards you."
Koga says as his face loses its average bordom and becomes sinsiter.
Koga puts his sword back in a regular grip in his left hand and holds out his and fires his Raiko Parusuha(Lightning Pulse Wave) silently in a second.
After it misses or hits Koga shunpoes 4 times,once for each side.
Koga slashes twice per shunpoe then shunpoing back to his previous spot.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:05 pm

Kyousuke doesn't balk as his reiatsu continues to flare wildly around him; looking on quietly as the beam of lightning was hurled from his sword. Kyousuke didn't attempt to dodge it; raising his sword up defensively, he challenges it, letting the attack collide against the steel. He fights against it for a moment, never budging from his position as he manages to push all the way through.

Next, he felt wounds opening from his right and left side - 4 in total before his eyes catch sight of the Captain as he was exiting his next shunpo steps, allowing him to block the next 4 strikes before countering with his own, aiming 3 precise slashes at his neck, chest and torso...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:09 pm

Koga's shinigami robe on his chest had a few slash marks.
"Very nice. You managed to hit me so it seems."
Koga says,using his hagane to block the attacks,releasing enough force that it would bend a sword at somone at Kyosuke's level.
Koga spins his zanpaktou in his left hand,thinking.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:18 pm

Kyousuke didn't consider nicking someone's clothes as a successful strike, but realized it wasn't b/c he missed that the Captain wasn't scratched, but because his blade had been too weak to penetrate his flesh somehow.

Nevertheless, he persisted as his reiatsu continued to pour out of him, now using his damaged sword to swing another angled slash around to the left side of his neck and shoulder before following up with a swift roundkick to his right temple...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:24 pm

Koga sees Kyosuke coming towards him and grins.
Koga tosses his zanpaktou into his right hand and summons a seki on his left hand.
Koga hits the sword away then does a high arc slash at Kyosuke's leg as it comes towards his temple,enough force to almost hit the bone.
"At least his will is still making him go on."
Koga thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:37 pm

His sword ricochets off the Bakudo spell as another wound opens in his right leg; this one much deeper than the last one, yet even so, Kyousuke shunpoes behind him, his left hand raised, "Hado #4: Burakurai!" He announces, sending a thin, intense beam of lightning out a few inches from the Captain's spine
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 6:54 pm

Koga shunpoes behind Kyosuke at max speed and hold his zanpaktou with both hands.
Koga slashes at the right side of Kyosuke's side at high speed and power.
Koga shunpoes 12.12 feet in the air and looks down at Kyosuke.
"I guess I should show you my zanpaktou soon."
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:03 pm

His attack streams harmlessly across the sky as Kyousuke completely loses sight of the Captain. Before he can even react, his right side splits open, spraying his blood into the air. A growl echoes in his throat as he raises his head up to the Captain, amazed he was still alive after that last attack.

'Damn it! I've gotta be faster than this!' He scolds himself.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Koga spins his zanpaktou a few times in his left hand before stopping it,the blade facing the ground.
"Tractare vestri magica veterum Tome"
Koga says and a moment later 6 different colors of reiatsu envelope Koga's zanpaktou.
Koga's zanpaktou becomes a large brown leather book but a second before the transformation is finished Koga shunpoes to the middle of the field and presses on the darkness point.
Koga is fully enveloped in pitch black darkness.
The darkness is absorbed into Koga revealing a black mini jacket that does down to the bottom of his rib cage,opened, and the sleeves are down to his wrists,black samurai pants and his average Shinigami foot ware.
Koga now also has a black leather book with old pages which seem as if the were hundreds of years old.
Koga smiles as he holds the open book in his left hand,a dark aura surrounds Koga, visible to even the naked eye.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:24 pm

Kyousuke watches out of curiosity as the Captain's zanpakuto undergoes a peculiar transformation; glowing like a rainbow before reverting from a sword into...

'A book?'

Kyousuke continued to observe as the Squad 12 Captain also underwent his own unique transforming; dawning a new set of clothes. Hardening himself, he charges the Captain directly, starting to shunpo closer and closer to help him build speed and momentum as he swings his sword directly at his torso.
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:38 pm

Koga holds out his right hand towards Kyosuke as he comes at him.
"Tenebrae Clipeum(Sheild of Darkness)"
Koga says as he flicks his wrist up and a shield made up of condensed darkness is created.
After the sword rebound off of the shield Koga acts quickly.
"Laminae Tenebrarum(Blades of Darkness)"
Koga speaks and 9 blades are created around Koga made of darkness highly condensed.
Although the shield that was formed in front of Koga now transformed into a sword and is inside Koga's right hand.
Koga slashes down diagnoally at Kyosuke's left shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Exam: Graduation Day
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next