Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 I_voting_barFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 I_voting_barFinal Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Final Exam: Graduation Day

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 7:47 pm

Kyousuke gasps quietly as some kind of barrier, pure black in color, forms before his sword, protecting the Captain from his assault. Next, he watched as the same dark residue began to give birth to multiple blades, including the shield which formed in front of Captain Wolf.

Realizing close-range combat was dangerous against this technique, Kyousuke shunpoes several yards away before the Captain could connect with his strike...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Ex-Captain of the 12th Division
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet
Name: Koga Wolf

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:36 pm

Koga looks at Kyosuke and tilts his head.
"why are you so far away?"
Koga asks questionably.
"Oh well.If you leave this perimeter remember. you are instantly disqualified."
Koga points his right hand down at the middle of the grounds.
"Harena Autem Derelicta (Arena of the forsaken)"
A small beam of darkness fires at the ground and takes over the entire area. The ground is now pitch black and walls begin form. The darkness is highly condense. A moment latter from an outside veiw it would appear to be a roman Colosseum,inside it is nothing but pitch dark.
Even spots which are supposto have light(such as the middle) are nothing but pitch darkness.
Koga is able to see through out all of this due to his Oculi Malorum (Eyes of the Devil).
Back to top Go down
https://bleachbattlefield.rpg-board.net
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 8:45 pm

Kyousuke studies the behavior of the Captain's dark swords, strategizing. However, he didn't have long before both he and the Captain were incased inside a dome of darkness. He didn't understand...

'What kind of ability is this?' He wonders, unable to see his hand in front of his face, 'Why would he blind both of us? Unless...'

Unable to see, Kyousuke feels around behind himself, trying to learn about his surroundings...

Last edited by fearless_kyousuke on Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Koga lets go of the blade in his right hand and points his right index and middle finger at Kyosuke.
5 of the 10 blades fly at Kyosuke and surround him.
After a moment they all plug in at him.
"Wonder if this kid will survive."
Koga thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:21 pm

Kyousuke felt the walls behind him, telling him the construct they were in had a solid structure. But nonetheless, he couldn't see a thing.

'Damn! How am I supposed to fight an opponent I can't see or sense?!?'

He didn't have long to contemplate that thought as he felt several blades stab through his limbs and torso, "Nnggghh!" He gasps, coughing up a mouthful of blood...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Koga thrusts his right hand once again and the blades surround Kyosuke once again.
Koga snaps and the blades plunge into Kyosuke.
The blades this time surround in the opening left from the first plunge.
Koga watches Kyosuke,to see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 10:57 pm

Kyousuke's blood leaks badly from his body as he felt the blades leave him, allowing him to draw a small breath. He then suddenly heard a noise within the darkness.

'There!' He notes to himself, performing a rapid shunpo off to his left to appear at what he hoped was Koga's right side, slashing hard with his blade...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Koga shunpoes away from his previous position,making it so he will confuse Kyosuke.
"Hhmm good he caught that faint sound to pinpoint my area. Very nice."
Koga thinks to himself as he sumons the blades to surround him.
"Now what else should I do to him. Maybe I should use it...."
Koga thinks to himself,thinking about one of his spells.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 1:22 am

Kyousuke didn't feel any resistance in his swing, which meant...

'He dodged. So he can see me.' This meant that Captain Wolf had a 3 point advantage over him. Kyousuke sits there in quiet thought, tapping into his memory, 'Before the Captain constructed this he raised it from the ground up, roughly 50 yards from end to end. We're about 100 hundred feet above the ground, so I'm betting this dome closed up after another 100 feet.'

Raising his head, Kyousuke suddenly rushes straight up, clutching his sword firmly. There was one advantage, he hoped, wasn't permenant, 'If this darkness is anything like I think it is, this should work.' With that thought, he calculates his distance of travel in combination with his speed before slashing at the roof of the dome, hoping to shed some light, literally, on his situation...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:39 pm

Koga snaps his left middle and thumb together.
"Bakudo 61."
Koga says quietly as he then points his left index and middle finger at Kyosuke in order to trap him in the high level kido.
"Sorry kid but you're not going anywhere."
Koga as he looks at the dome of the Colosseum.
Koga whispers gently his next spell.
"De Umbra(Transfer of Shadows)"
Koga is immersed in more darkness and re-appears where Koga was looking at,the area straight in front of Kyosuke.
Koga grabs onto one of the nearby swords and shunpoes in front of Kyosuke and slashes 10 times at his chest then plunges his sword into Kyosuke's heart.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 7:57 pm

While on his way to the top of the dome, Kyousuke heard that same noise, realizing the Captain was about to counter. In that same instance, he performs a shunpo in the direction of the voice mere seconds before the spell he announced came together. He reforms behind him performing a quick swing at what he suspected was the Captain's location, cutting through a mysterious residue which he could not see.

Next, he heard the Captain several feet up, presumably in the spot he had just been.

'Damn it! I just missed him.'

Last edited by fearless_kyousuke on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

Koga shunpoes at Kyosuke and slashes at his chest,landing infront of him.
Koga slashes down at his left shoulder but keeps the blade far enough to continue and hit his chest.
Koga then shunpoes behind Kyosuke and in a kneel thrusts his blade into Kyosuke's stomach.
Koga whispers as he looks at his book.
"Gladiatores in Arenam Deserti(Gladiators of the forsaken arena)"
5 powerful spirit energies appear all around the Colosseum,these power levels at a Captains level.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 8:57 pm

He couldn't see a thing, so it was impossible for him to avoid the slash of the Captain's sword as it cut him across the chest, adding another fresh wound to all the holes and gashes inflicted to his body. His clothes were nearly all but shredded as he heard another blade tearing down at him to his left side. Raising his own sword, he blocks it just in time, his arms trembling under the strain. However, he soon felt another wound opening up near his lower back, "Uuhhnn!"

He pants for air a bit, not sure how much longer he could keep going like this, before suddenly spinning about, aiming a finger straight out, "Hado #4: Burakurai!" A beam of concentrated lightning fires from his index finger, hoping to nail Captain Wolf at close range while he was in mid-incantation...

Last edited by fearless_kyousuke on Wed Oct 12, 2011 2:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 9:44 pm

Koga closes his right thumb onto the hilt of the shadow sword and another shadow blade comes,blocking the hado 4.
"That was close. A little too close."
Koga thought to himself as the spell finished.
Koga shunpoes up to the top of the dome.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:20 pm

He saw him. It was only for an instant, but as the spell blasted into what looked to be a long, pure black blade, Kyousuke saw the Captain. Not only that, he was able to notice other blades as well. Quickly running low on fuel and blood, he shunpoes to the nearest wall of the construct and makes a violent slash with his sword, attempting to carve a hole in this dark abyss...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 4:53 pm

Koga gins in Kyosuke's attempt to break free.
"Sorry kid but only way to break it is if you can surpass my energy."
Koga points his right index finger at Kyosuke and 9 blades plunge at him.
Koga watches the blades surround Kyosuke before going in for the attack.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:04 pm

He slashes at the dark wall, but only manages to ignite a few sparks with his blade. Frustrated, he listens as the Captain explains how the dome works.

'I see. So by constructing this dome around us, it's costing the Captain some of his own energy. Interesting.'

But what wasn't that interesting was the fact he wouldn't have enough of his own to surpass the Captain. With that realization in mind, Kyousuke heard himself being surrounded; likely by the same blades he saw earlier.

'On the bright side, being trapped in this thing has forced me to trust my other senses. If I concentrate, I can hear when I'm about to be attacked.'

He focused on the series of menacing noises around him, realizing the blades were coming at him from all sides. He times his next move carefully, performing a shunpo straight up in tne hopes the black swords would collide and destroy themselves...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:08 pm

As the blades near each other they stop from colliding.
"My blades and I are much better than that."
Koga says as he sends each blade in the path of Kyosuke,hopping he will run into one during his shunpoe.
Koga looks up at the dome.
"I guess i'll give him something to really worry about."
Koga thinks to himself and grins.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 5:16 pm

As he reappears, Kyousuke felt the presence of another blade slicing against the air behind him. He had less than a second to react. On impulse, he leans to the left, feeling the blade cut down the right side of his arm, but thankfully, avoided any nerves. Captain Wolf's next boast informed him of another detail as he shunpoes to avoid another assault, unable to keep in one place as each sword assaults him relentlessly...

'Damn. So the swords don't act in accordance to where I am; they're controlled by the Captain's subconscience...'
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:36 pm

Koga stabs the shadow sword into the ground and summons the swords around him,stabbing into the ground around him,making a circle.
"Release."
Koga says as he snaps his right thumb and middle finger together.
The ceiling of the dome begins to crack,letting light slightly come into the large Colosseum.
The ceiling began to fall down and the spectator seats of the Roman Colosseum were cracking as well.
Then suddenly the entire thing turned into millions of fragments and dissolved into spirit energy and was absorbed into Koga.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:44 pm

Kyousuke catches a few more nicks and cuts from the persistent blades before he heard a faint sound, and heard the multiple blades gather elsewhere.

'Did they return to the Captain?' He wondered, deciding whether or not to attack him again, until the structure of darkness began to crack; allowing him to see small beams of light from the ceiling.

'What's happening? This place is coming apart.'

More and more, the darkness was consumed by light as the walls around him began to fall as well. At last, the entire thing fell to pieces, and he was able to see Captain Wolf clearly again; although it took a moment fpr his eyes to adjust. He watches the Captain, studying him, wondering what was next...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:49 pm

As Kyosuke's eyes are adjusting Koga holds his right hand in a fist and shunpoes in front of Kyosuke.
As he shunpoes the sword follow him and surround his arm,all of the blades facing Kyosuke.
Koga jabs once at Kyosuke's stomach.
As he punches the 10 sword surrounding Koga lung forward,a cm off of Koga's right arm and fly simultaneously as Kyosuke's upper body.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 6:59 pm

Thankfully, it only took a few seconds for his eyes to adjust to the light. Unfortunately though, it took the Captain even less time to get in front of him. While not fully adjusted, Kyousuke was able to discern the shape and silhouette of the Captain's figure, noticing him punching with his right hand.

A gasp escapes him as he just manages to shunpo out of the, using their close proximity to his advantage as he slashes at Captain Wolf's left side, aiming for his ribcage which was now wide open as he exits out of the technique. He hoped he would succeed in at least cutting the Captain this time, rather than simply tearing his clothes...
Back to top Go down
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Koga [Ajiro Clone]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:31 pm

Koga saw the shinigami disappear in a shunpoe,he then instantly put his hagane back on.
As the last blade is about to escape Koga catches onto it with his right hand.
He feels something his his left side and instantly reacts.
He swings his shadow sword at Kyosuke's left arm.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 12, 2011 7:39 pm

His blade connects, but felt like he was trying to cut skin as hard as stone; his blade wouldn't penetrate! He didn't have time to contemplate why either, as the Captain countered swiftly. Kyousuke grips his sword and stands it in front of the path of the pitch black blade. The impact causes his arms to shake, informing him he was fading fast from all the fatigue and blood loss as he is shoved backwards across the air a few feet.

Kyousuke manages to right himself, and holds his blade at the ready, heavily gasping for air; his face was a glistening mess of blood and sweat...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final Exam: Graduation Day   Final Exam: Graduation Day - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Final Exam: Graduation Day
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next