Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. I_vote_lcapOh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. I_voting_barOh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. I_vote_lcapOh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. I_voting_barOh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet
Name: Takeru Tachiban
Race: Shinigami

Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. Empty
PostSubject: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 4:57 am

Two days later from his previous encounter with the bear hollow, Tsuin was laying down in his cave, rather awkwardly. He was still adjusting to this new form of his- It was larger than he was used to. Though, he really couldn't complain. He felt stronger, at the very least. So he must had "evolved" again. That was a good thing.

"Tsuin.... Hey, Tsuin." Tsuin jumped at this, startled.

"Hn? Who is it?" Tsuin asked warily, crouching. He was a second away from shooting a Bala at nothing before he saw it.. Saw her.

She had long pink hair with a pair of matching pretty pink eyes, wearing a high school uniform and looking bored. She tilted her head, looking at Tsuin as he looked at her, shocked.

".. Em?"

Last edited by ~!Nichi!~ on Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:19 am

Tsuin remained there in a shocked position, just staring at her. She couldn’t be here- She would get eaten! He could only control himself because he couldn’t smell her-… He.. He couldn’t smell her. Taking a step forward, he timidly attempted to push her. His "hand" went straight through.

”Hey! C’mon, Tsuin. That’s not very nice.”

He regarded her with weary eyes, shaking his head. He couldn’t smell her- Couldn’t even touch her. What was she, a ghost? Though.. That was absurd. Tsuin had been a ghost before. It wasn’t like this.

”.. But.. You’re supposed to be alive. How are you here, Em?”

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:26 am

The girl, so-called “Em”, just giggled at this, flipping her hair and eyeing Tsuin, grinning.”You ask so many questions Tsuin. Shouldn’t you be happy I’m here? Instead of interrogating me, that is.” She laughed at this again, and bounded forward to jump onto his back. She seemed to be able to touch him, but he couldn’t touch her?”.. Are you even Em?” Tsuin asked, a hint of desperation in his voice. She couldn’t really be her.. Maybe this was just another hollow trying to trick him. But.. He couldn’t touch whatever it was, so he had no choice but to play along.

She giggled, and wrapped her arms around Tsuin’s hollow neck.
“Of course I am, Silly.”

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:32 am

Tsuin growled at this, disbelieving. It was impossible that this was her. She was –alive-. She was still human. The last time Tsuin had seen her.. He had been human. She was his best friend when he was alive- His only friend. She was the only one who could put up with him, and keep up with him. He hadn’t loved her like someone who could be classified as a lover, no- He loved her like you would love the only person who cared about you other than your family. They had been incredibly close- She had even cried at his funeral. Tsuin had never expected that.

”You’re not her. You can’t be her. Em is alive. Em would not be in Hueco Mundo.”

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:36 am

She sighed. So simple.. But all of these noises she made, they had an impact on him. She was just so HUMAN. Flipping over, off of his back, she rolled his eyes at him. He remembered all of these expressions of hers- She had rolled her eyes at him so many times before. He almost laughed at her expression.

”If you can be here, why can’t I? Now c’monn.. I traveled AAALLL the way here just to see you, and you’re as cold as ever, Tsuin.”

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:41 am

Tsuin backed away from her, from this entire situation. This was insane! She couldn’t really be here- By the time she even found him, if she ever actually could have, she would have been killed. Easily. But.. If he couldn’t touch her.. Could no one else? Could she have beaten any hollow that had tried to eat her? –No. Even when she was on his back he couldn’t feel her, not even the tiniest of pressures, of weight. But he had known she was there, so she was.

”What are you, exactly? Em… If you really are Em.. Are you dead? But.. How did you survive Hueco Mundo?”

Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:02 pm

Em ignored his question for a moment, stepping back closer to him and reaching her arm out. Her hand fell around the ribbon tied to his horn, the one he had found in the human world. Tsuin could see her hand touching the ribbon- It looked so REAL- but the ribbon didn't move at all and he didn't feel any pressure from her interacting with it.

".. I didn't travel through Hueco Mundo, Tsuin. I've always just.. Been here."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 10:12 pm

Tsuin looked shocked at this, for about a second. He then nodded, solemnly. His mind was racing, thinking. He landed on a single thought. *She's not real*. Shaking his head, Tsuin repeated this, allowing his gaze to fall on the figure of Em. "You're not real..." Sighing, Tsuin sat down, the ribbon slipping out of Em's fingers- though Tsuin didn't even know if that was possible, if she had actually even had the ribbon in her fingers in the first place- as she frowned.

"You're not real.. So, what? I'm going insane?"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 11:01 pm

Em sighed at this, shaking her head lightly. Sitting down on the floor beside Tsuin, she was still forced to look up at him. "I'm.. Real. Just not physically. I was..." She frowned, tilting his head back and laying down, looking up at the ceiling of the small cave. "Your mind... It.. I've been here, always, watching. I might not even be the Em you think I am, or maybe I am the embodiment of the memories you have of her. I might just be another being, that took the form of "Em". But I think I'm Em- I'm exactly how you remembered her to be. I remember all of the things between.. Us. All of the things we said and did. But, I'm here, so that makes this situation confusing. Though.. Maybe I'm here because you wanted me to be here, subconsciously. I guess you were just lonely."

She looked at him slyly at this, grinning. "You've always been so dependent on me, huh, Tsuin?"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 7:41 am

Tsuin listened intently to everything Em said, nodding at the end. That made him sound insane. Who was he, a HOLLOW, to get lonely? And to make an imaginary friend, no less. But... Atleast... He deduced this wasn't the real Em, and was just an image of her created by him.... But she looked and acted so -real-. It was nearly too much to bear. Nearly

".. Okay, okay. So I'm an insane hollow who thought up an imaginary friend because he was lonely. That's.... Workable, I guess. Hey, atleast I haven't eaten you yet. Probably because you're insubstantial. No offense."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:43 pm

Em sighed and rolled her eyes, putting her hand against Tsuin's face. Shaking her head, she closed her eyes. "No, no. Silly Tsuin. I don't mean you imagined me. I think.. This, created me." She said, gesturing to that ever-present field of green reiatsu around Tsuin. It was only see-able by those who could see Reiatsu, or when Tsuin released it's full power. Hell, even he couldn't see it right now. But it WAS there, and he knew what Em was referring to.

"My Reiatsu?"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:42 pm

Em nodded, opening her eyes and smiling, stepping away from Tsuin. "Your Reiatsu has a special composition.. It draws desire. Not like, the emotion itself. I can feel them, can't you? The chorus of dead and forgotten souls, drawn by your strange spirit. They're more like pieces of souls.. The left behind parts when they moved on, or were eaten by or turned into hollows. Even the souls that have been in this existence so long without moving on that they've withered away into near nothingness. Can't you feel them, Tsuin?"

"Can't you hear them?"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:22 pm

Tsuin looked shocked at this, and shook his head. He couldn't ignore what she said- It might be true, it might not, but when there was a semi-physical embodiment of his best friend telling him things like this, he really couldn't ignore it. "I.. I can't hear anything. I can't feel anything, either. I only see you, and hear what you're saying. I can't even feel your presence.. But if.. If what you said is true.. Then what does this have to do with you?"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 4:30 pm

Em tilted her head, sighing as if playfully annoyed at Tsuin for not getting it yet. Though, she had to admit to herself, it wasn't an easy thing to understand. "I could be.. This is just me guessing, based on the facts that I do know, but maybe.. Maybe your Reiatsu, and your will, brought me here. Maybe I'm composed from little bits of hundreds of these different souls- Just small broken parts pieced together. Maybe I took the like-ness of "Em" because that's what you wanted. Gosh, Tsuin, don't you get it? You pulled me in, made me exist, here, just like you pulled in the souls."

"With desire."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Tsuin reeled back from this, shock apparent on his face. The display of humane emotions coming from him today was hilarious- Em was bringing out all of these reactions from him. Mostly shock, though, of course.

"You're trying to tell me that you were made because of my DESIRE?!" Tsuin yelled, his body shaking. He couldn't fathom that, at all. He had never had... Those.. Kind of feelings for Em, not at all, never. For her to think that she was manifested because of feelings like that, when he was a hollow, no less, was absolutely and completely insane!

"What do you mean, Desire?!"
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 11:42 pm

Em burst out laughing at this, clutching her side as she nearly fell down. Tsuin just looked at her, his eyes widened slightly at her reaction. Couldn't she see this was serious? "Hahahahahahaha!! O-oh god! Hahaha!! You should have seen your face-!! Pffft! Hahaha!!! You got so freaked out!! Haha!!" Wiping the tears that were starting to form from her eyes, she shook her head, laughing every now and then while she grinned.

"I didn't mean sexually!!! Ha.. Gosh you freaked out so badly I think you're hiding something from me! Pfft~! No, no.. Desire as in mine. Or whatever I was before. Your Reiatsu draws in not the pieces of the spirits- though that is what it technically does- but the desire from those spirits. The pieces are just tagging along. You have power, Tsuin. They also think you can help them. They're drawn by that desire. The desire to be whole again."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 12:35 pm

Tsuin back eddown at this, shaking his head. So he drew in SUPER-dead people to himself. Greeaat. And that same "special ability" that drew in these super-dead people also created this "Em" from bits and pieces of souls and his memories of her. Her desire to be whole.. But with all of this, there had to be some desire coming from him, right? Or atleast some part of him willing to allow things like this to happen, right?

"Why are you still here?" Tsuin asked, looking up to survey her.

"As cold as always~ Heehee."

"You're not even her!"

"... I could be.."

"..."
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 1:44 pm

Tsuin sighed, and got up, moving closer to Em and pushing her with his nose. "Well, I'm hungry. Are you going to stick around for that? I don't think so." Tsuin pushed her straight out of his cave, though, seeing as he couldn't actually touch her, it was more him trailing behind her and her moving backwards, her face cracking up. She found this funny, Tsuin deduced. Someone trying to push someone who wasn't physical. Well, atleast she was moving.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:21 pm

Em laughed, standing outside of the cave, biting her lip and watching Tsuin, her eyes full of humor. "How successful do you really think that would be? If I hadn't moved, you know. I can't believe you even tried- You need to learn, Tsuin~ You're so slow sometimes." Em giggled at this, and shook her head, grinning at Tsuin. "You didn't even need to do that. I can just disappear, you know? Sort of like, POOF. And then I can come back whenever I want~ Anyways, Call me if you need anything, than."

"And bring me back leftovers. <3" Still grinning, Em just faded from view, seeming as if she disappeared completely.
Back to top Go down
Alice the B-Rabbit
Professional Poster
Alice the B-Rabbit

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. EmptySat Nov 12, 2011 2:51 pm

Tsuin shakes his head, sighing, and walks out of the cave. *Great* He though. *Now I have an imaginary friend. An imaginary friend who's not even an imaginary friend. Who can see whatever I do and wherever I go. Who will never actually leave me alone. Who looks exactly as my best friend when I was alive.* Tsking, Tsuin walked on, off to find some smaller hollows or something to eat. *And I can't even eat her.* Tsuin finally thought, grinning at himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.   Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oh, hello there, Em. What, me? Oh, you know, I'm fine- Just dead and a soul eating monster. You? ... Oh. You're just a figment of my imagination? How depressing.
Page 1 of 1