Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hikaru.. in the ER I_vote_lcapHikaru.. in the ER I_voting_barHikaru.. in the ER I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hikaru.. in the ER I_vote_lcapHikaru.. in the ER I_voting_barHikaru.. in the ER I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hikaru.. in the ER

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 4:56 pm

After Hikaru was brought to 4th division they rushed her into an emergency room. A few hours later she was taken out and put into a normal room and visitors were allowed although Hikaru was out cold. She laid there calmly and having such a small frail looking body. It would be hard to understand what all she actually took.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:04 pm

Kia waited patiently outside. She was feeling rather guilty for letting the girl being hurt so badly. Hours later, a shinigami appeared and told her they had placed the girl on a room.

- She will be okay?

- Yes, Miss Hansha. You brought her here quickly enough. She received the right treatment and she out of danger. She's rather weak still, but with time she will recover. You can go and see her if you want to.

Kia thanked the shinigami and made her way to the girl's room. Quickly she opened the door and walked inside, taking a look. The girl was sleeping peacefully but she looked really weak. Kia grabbed a chair and sat down next to the bed.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:19 pm

Again the world was dark. Hikaru remembered looking down at the shinigami who had helped her and felt hapy about something. She was screaming and all the sound went away. Red replaced all the color and then the world was black.

This time Hikaru did not see herself suspended she was merely in a world of complete darkness. She felt movement around her. Was she moving or was something else moving. However suddenly a heat was felt. Off from there was a flame. Suspended in the nothingness. It was the only visible thing around and Hikaru was floating toward the flame. It grew bigger and bigger. As she neared the flame moved revealing itself to be an actual living being. The creature was alike to a gigantic wolf but it had a horn. It looked familiar to her but she had no fear of it. At first it growled at her as if in threat but then it shifted as if recognizing her. A voice echo'ed out to her.
"Don't tell me your flames have already been exponged? I am within you and a part of you. If your flames die I will make your death so horrible you will wish that hell was around so you could cool down. I am a part of you and my life is a part of yours. Now awaken and never forget this."

Hikaru woke up startled and sat quickly. She dearly regretted it as pain shot through her entire back and her face cringed in grimace and she held herself still quivering while the pain slowly dissipated. Her arms instantly went to her stomache where the claw had gone through. She didn't really know what had happened to her but she could feel a familiar reitsu near her. However she was paralyzed from her pain at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:26 pm

Kia jumped in surprise and she saw the girl quickly opened her eyes and sat on the bed. She also noticed her reiatsu was unstable and that she was in pain. Getting up from the chair, she stand next to the bed.

- You shouldn't push yourself too much or your wound will open again.

She grabbed the pillow and placed it behind the girl, so she could sit comfortably.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:32 pm

Hikaru noted she didn't have to lean back to far as this familiar reitsu was near her and put a pillow behind her."Sorry I don't know where I am or what's going on." Hikaru said while calmly leaning into the pillow and feeling a lot better for it. She looked at the girl and wasn't too shocked to see who it was. She was kind of curious but figured she had probably been saved somehow and run to the 4th division as fast as possible. "I'm sorry I don't think I ever got your name." Hikaru said while smiling as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:40 pm

- You got impaled by an hollow and I brought you here. This is the 4th division. You've been through some treatments, so it's normal if you feel dizzy and confused. - Kia smiled. - You're a strong one.

Kia sat down on the chair again and looked over the girl.

- My name is Tsukiakari, but you can call me Kia. You're Hikaru, right?
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 5:47 pm

Hikaru listened as what happened was described to her. Impaled... That was a serious injury she was lucky to survive. What was that fiery wolf thing she saw? It said it was a part of her. She looked to Tsukiakari. Yes Hikaru Shidou... Excuse me for not being able to properly greet you right now." Hikaru apologized. The memory of saving this girl was there though after this girl saved her. So they mutually saved eachother. "We saved eachother than didn't we? We also kind of met at my graduation thing. Are all graduations like that or was that a rare occassion?" Hikaru was full of questions because she had no one to ever ask them too. She was left alone mostly. People either feared or respected her however which she wasn't sure of.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 6:26 pm

Kia opened a sincere smile to Hikaru as she heard what she was saying.

- It's okay. No need to worry about it. And yes it seems like we saved eachother, Hikaru. - She smiled once more.

She heard Hikaru asking about the graduations and she remembered her own.

- Unfortunately, yes. I graduation was pretty hard, to be honest. I got pretty beat up but I survived. They usually get the students to fight each other to see who's the strongest of all. Pretty lame in my opinion... I've seen students dying before. But unfortunately, rules are rules.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:13 pm

Hikaru nodded in response. She started to wonder how long she would be in this hospital now? She felt she couldn't afford to stay around being injured. She had to train. She needed to get stronger so she wouldn't be a bother on people again. So the giant hollows wouldn't be problems. Hikaru was biting her lip and her eyes glowed with a certain flame. Hikaru.. in the ER Images The flame would also be visible to Tsukiakari within Hikaru's eyes. Hikaru however looked at her a serious look but not biting her lip like she had failed. "How long do I have to stay here. I need to get stronger so I can protect everyone. The determination and raw willpower of this girl was essentially far more visible at this point.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:22 pm

- You'll have to stay here untill you're fully recovered. You can't be pushing yourself around or your injuries will get worst. Also...

Kia sensed an enormous spiritual power emanating from Hikaru. She knew that girl was really something...

- You shouldn't worry too much about getting stronger too fast or that will be your downfall. Little by little, you'll get there. Give it some time. - Kia smiled warmly.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:48 pm

Hikaru looked at the girl. She probably had been a shinigami for a long time and couldn't truly tell how powerful she was. Something was wrong with her ability to sense at this moment. She shrugged it off for the moment. "Your bow is really beautiful and it accentuates your features making you gorgeous." Hikaru said. However before Tsukiakari could answer however the door opened and three shinigami came in. The Lieutenant of 1st division followed by two of the other comrades who were fighting the giant hollow.

Hikaru.. in the ER 141-01

When he walked in he looked at both of the shinigami,
"You may stay I just am trying to understand how my newest member ended up in the hospital. From what I understand you made a self sacrificail move that saved all four of those in your squads life is that right?" All Hikaru do was nod her head yes. Although she hadn't visualized it in that manner. He then turned to Tsukiakari and bowed to her a little but not out of his position,"And you saved her life. My men did not see what happened between you and her an how she ended up impaled on a hollows claw. All they saw was her being flung around on that claw you killing the hollow and rushing her to 4th division. What happened?" Even though he was asking his voice was sharp and a bit harsh. It was the nature of 1st division as everyone there was expected to act in certain manners.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 9:56 pm

- Sr... - Kia got up and bowed in respect. - This young girl here was almost being devoured by an hollow. I was nearby and I helped her in time. However, my guard was down when I was tending to her wounds and another hollow approached me from behind. Before I could even move, Hikaru pushed me aside and got impaled. I assume full responsibility on her injuries.

Kia looked over Hikaru and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Hikaru.. in the ER 141-01
He looked at Hikaru for a bit and then back at the other shinigami, "Well I don't know if I should thank you or slap you." He said dropping all formality and smiling. It was hid idea of a joke because in this case they both saved each other. Hikaru however had saved the lives of other shinigami and almost at the cost of her own life. It appeared she was a hero or something of the like. He only remained for a short while however, "Hurry up and get better Hikaru I sense a bright future for you in as a shinigami. Good job but try to be less wreck-less with your body." He said then left.

Hikaru wasn't sure what to do or say so she merely looked at Tsukiakari wondering what exactly had just transpired. The LT had just congratulated her service which she thought was something that didn't happen. Of course Yamamoto taicho was probably way to busy nor did he probably cave the time to worry about his divisions lowest shinigami but whatever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:12 pm

Kia stared at the LT of the 1st squad. Was he joking? For a second, she thought the guy was about to hit her. She listen closely has he congratulate Hikaru and she smiled once more. When she left, Kia sighed in relief and sat back again on the chair.

- The Lt. of your squad came here to check on you and congratulate you... That's really something. They don't usually bother or they send someone else to check on the injured shinigami. You're really a lucky one. - Kia opened a sincere smile. - You're a hero Hikaru.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:22 pm

Hikaru didn't say anything for a moment there. She was a hero. Being bedridden like this did not make her feel like one. She felt more like a decrepit broken old hag. She wasn't going to voice that though. She wanted to train or do something but she also did feel quite tired. She could tell her Raitsu was really weak. She wondered what would happen next. "I fon't feel like a hero."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:32 pm

- You saved your fellow squad members and you save me. You're a hero, or at least, kind of. You risked your life here; maybe would stay back or run in fear. You're a brave person. I admire that. - Kia smiled once again at Hikaru.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:42 pm

Hikaru felt her cheeks grow hot. She was embarrassed well sort of. She didn't even know what to say. She opened her mouth to say something but couldn't say anything. Instead she leaned back a little more comfortably."You saved me. I was dead. I knew I was dead when his tongue covered my head and he started to swallow me. I never felt so.. I've never felt anything like it before." Hikaru couldn't think of how to describe it and it was highly unlikely very many if any shinigami had been saved from the throat of a hollow before.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:47 pm

Kia sighed softly as she noticed that Hikaru was embarrassed.

- You were lucky for two reasons: one, I was passing nearby and I noticed the hollow was swallowing someone; and two, the arrow I fired was fast and cold enough to freeze the hollow's movement and kill him at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 10:52 pm

Hikaru looked at the girl a certain glint in her eye. She didn't know how to respond the more she wanted to say the more it felt like a strong frog was stuck in her throat so instead she just sat there and looked at the girl the feeling was gone. "I don't even know how to thank you. I think you are gorgeous, and your skills far exceed mine. I envy you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

Kia blushed lightly as she was complimented by Hikaru.

- Thank you. You are the first one to compliment me... and my skills. - She blushed once more. - Maybe one day I will be able to show you what my full shikai looks like. You only saw the bow, right?

She could noticed Hikaru was rather embarrassed herself. It all felt a bit odd; all the sudden the atmosphere of the room changed completely. Something was going on, but she wasn't quite sure what was it.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:08 pm

Hikaru nodded softly. She felt a warmth unlike anything she had before. She couldn't move very well so she mostly smiled. She didn't feel embarrassed but mostly just warm. Her reitsu was a glimmering heat at this point but not offensive it was a different flavor of warm. More calm and inviting. Hikaru wasn't sure what she was feeling but the way Kia was smiling at her as well only seemed to strengthen the feeling. It was like the world was erasing itself, "Y..yea..."Hikaru said unable to finish her sentence from this feeling. She wanted to be closer to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:21 pm

Kia looked at her bracelet. It was working to keep her warm at the same temperature as always... Although, something was different. The air around her was getting way too hot and she was starting to sweat. She quickly took the bracelet off; the heat was suffocating her. But then, something odd was happening. She wasn't cold at all, not even after she taken the bracelet from her wrist. She started to feel this inviting warm and Hikaru was the source of it.
So she desired to get closer and her body moved on is own, from the chair to the edge of the bed, where she sat down near Hikaru.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:32 pm

Hikaru wasn't entirely sure what was going on. The girl removed some sort of bracelet. She also seemingly did exactly what Hikaru wanted. Although Hikaru also wasn't sure this was what she wanted. Her hand had gone up to the girl's cheek and brushed her face. Something about her seemed so inviting. Hikaru's hand slid behind the girls head and even with just barely doing that it seemed to her this girl was leaning in closer and closer. Hikaru also moved in ever so closely without noticing or feeling any pain. Their lips brushed ever so slightly. Hikaru had just started doing what felt right at this moment. Her lips opened and closed around Kia's Hikaru had begun to kiss the girl. Her heart was going crazy at this moment unsure of what else was going one. She had never kissed before but here she was instead of being kissed for the first time she was kissing. Not only that it was a girl, but it felt so good as she kissed her tongue moved to lightly brush the girls bottom lip wanting more.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyWed Nov 09, 2011 11:54 pm

It happened all really quick. Kia didn't even had time to think straight; her body was acting on it's own and her mind had a blackout. When Hikaru kissed her, she wasn't sure of what she should do. Should she respond or should she move away? Although, all her thoughts melted away and she responded to her kiss with passion. Her heart was beating fast on her chest and she was feeling some sort of warm sensation on her stomach. She moved closer once again, searching for more.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:02 am

Hikaru's thoughts completely melted when her kiss was answered with a passionate kiss. She kept the kiss going for only a moment longer and leaned back into the pillow and broke the kiss. Her heart was moving so fast she felt like it was going to rip out of her chest. It was like time had slowed down. She really only pulled back because her body couldn't stay propped up like that anymore. She stared into the other girls face her eyes fluttering in the light. Hikaru felt amazing right then and there but what would happen next she didn't know. She didn't even know what she was doing. She was stuck in a daze watching Kia. She wanted more but felt the injury catching up to her. As it had a tax on her body. Hikaru waited for Kia to make the next move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hikaru.. in the ER Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hikaru.. in the ER   Hikaru.. in the ER Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikaru.. in the ER
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next