Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Hikaru Repoorting!!! I_vote_lcapHikaru Repoorting!!! I_voting_barHikaru Repoorting!!! I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Hikaru Repoorting!!! I_vote_lcapHikaru Repoorting!!! I_voting_barHikaru Repoorting!!! I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Hikaru Repoorting!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet
Name: Hikaru Shidou
Race: Shinigami

Hikaru Repoorting!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 1:38 am

Hikaru walks into the captain commanders office. Her previous fight fresh on her mind but any sort of emotion from then being completely erased with nervousness. What did he want with her. She wasn't that special. Many such questions and statements cluttered he mind all at once making her even more nervous. She knocked on the door that lead to his direct office. "Shierei Taicho. Hikaru Shidou reporting as order sir!" Hikaru called out after she had knocked on the door three solid times. She swallowed hard awaiting and completely unaware of what to even suspect.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:18 am

The doors open and the captains are lined in their usual places some missing a captain with red hair and a black haori smiles at you and bows the other faptains fallow lead as i rise. "welcome Shidou Hikaru" i look at you " as you are now aware you are fully a member of the first division now."
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:31 am

Hikaru took one step in and bowed fully as everyone here was a higher rank than her she owed all of them respects. In the back of her mind she felt the eyes of all of those present boring in on her. She never felt so weak and intimidated all at the same time. Before rising she swallowed hard and rose from her bow having a solid smile plastered to her face. It might of been humorous to the captains if they remembered anything of this kind of feeling when they were new shinigami. Then again. How many shinigami just inducted into a squad got summoned to the gotei 13 in front of all the captains? "Yes Shierei Taicho." She said wondering what the reason for her being in this place was. She doubted it was just for Yamamoto to congratulate her. As such the other captains looked at her. She didn't directly look at any of them and kept her head tipped down to look at the floor out of ancient Japanese tradition. Direct eye contact was considered rude and in situations such as this could warrant death. She recognized Unohana Taicho. But that was about it. The rest all looked big and scary except one. Her eyes saw him and she felt like her insides just melted. He was gorgeous. But she probably wouldn't learn anything else about him. She quickly looked down again her head didn't move the entire time. She did feel a small blush on her cheeks though and hope it went by unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:37 am

I nod as the red haired captain moves forward in his hand a crest.
"I have asked you here hikaru to become my daughter. there is much you can learn from me and your power if left as it is is potentially to leak and hurt thoes around you. I will train you and take you under my wing, But only at your acceptance. This crest if that of my family I have asked Captain Honjo Minamoto of the 13th Division to present this to you at his personal request as he was very impressed by your actions both in your exams and training."
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:41 am

I stand before you and i smirk. "The choice is yours Miss Shidou." I smile warmly. "I must say this is a very rare offer, gramps dosent offer this to just anyone. I believe he sees in you just what i see. someone who may have been born capable of taking the head captains spot." I smile gently and raise the crest to you in offering bowing low.
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 2:56 am

Hikaru was not even sure if what she had just heard was what she had heard. The captain commander wanted to adopt her personally? Hikaru looked at the crest and the captain of the 13th division who was holding it. However she was both paralyzed and speechless at this point. She went from her shock to swallowing hard again. She made another bow."I accept your generous offer Shierei Taicho."Hikaru still didn't move not out of fear but she was still paralyzed aside from her bowing. It was likely also not a surprise she was shocked. Then again everything seemed to start making sense now. The captain commander had just adopted her putting her in a precarious situation. The reasoning could both make sense and at the same time didn't What had he seen when their eyes connected back at the academy. She would probably never know. However she felt quite overwhelmed. It was a testament to the strength of her willpower that she hadn't feinted already.

After a small moment and the captain putting in his words of approval even though Hikaru really had no idea who she was her hands weakly grabbed the crest and brought it clearly into view to look at it's every design. Hikaru bowed lowly again.
"Domo Arigato Gazaimasu. I'm honored. Is there any other order of business for me here?" Hikaru asked as having this crest seemed to give her the power to remain calm suddenly. Hikaru still didn't raise her head but she was definitely smiling. This time it wasn't a plastered ceramic smile but a true smile.
Back to top Go down
Yamamoto
Squad 1 Captain
Yamamoto

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:01 am

He smiles. "that is all Hikaru." honjo looks to me and i read his face clear. i nod and he returns to his place
Back to top Go down
Hikaru Shidou
Professional Poster
Hikaru Shidou

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! EmptyFri Nov 11, 2011 3:07 am

Hikaru takes a final bow. "Sumimasen." Hikaru rose from her bow essentially after turning around but it was done so she turned around while raising herself it was just done so quickly that it appeared to be done in that manner. She had a quick glance at the taicho again the was really handsome looking and blushed as she walked out of the door. When it closed she let out a huge breath and then hung the emblem around her neck and held it out looking at it again. Hikaru walked off very happy but almost oblivious to the rest of the world. As such when she walked face first into a wall it wasn't exactly unexpected.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hikaru Repoorting!!!   Hikaru Repoorting!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hikaru Repoorting!!!
Page 1 of 1