Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Fire and Ice - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice - Page 5 I_voting_barFire and Ice - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Fire and Ice - Page 5 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice - Page 5 I_voting_barFire and Ice - Page 5 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Fire and Ice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Fire and Ice - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:36 pm

It hits and he reals back and i jump upt to cut him down but he smacks me away with his tail. "HISSSS"

I wince as i crasdh into a building and he makes hiw way towards you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:40 pm

- Taicho! - I want to go check on you but I can as I watch the snake approach me. I aim my bow at the snake again, using my last reiatsu to fire as many arrows as I can to finish it off.

Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:42 pm

They hit and he roars in rage as he opens wide to bite you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:47 pm

This is not good...

As my zanpakuto returns to its katana form due to my lack of reiatsu, I do the only thing I could think about: as his open mouth advances to bite me, I crave my blade inside of it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:49 pm

he stops and not just from your blade but from my body back to him your blade just missing my head as it hits him in the mouth through to the skull his fangs in my shoulder keeping him from progressing on you. "exceletnt job Kia. " the arrancar roars and thrashes about in pain and wanks back pulling me up and away.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 2:54 pm

As he pulls you away, I use my strength to move my blade to his left side, cutting him by the mouth.

- Die already!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:05 pm

He shrieeks and falls to the side. "damn you shinigam.."he bursts into flames before he can finish and fades to dust. I stand on the other side my hand out and i wince.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:08 pm

I gasp as he disappears on my blade. Looking at the side, I run towards you.

- Taicho!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:16 pm

I smile and fall into ur arms as the poison kicks in."im fine kia just a flesh wound"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:19 pm

- It's the poison, isn't it? - I hold you close as I look at your shoulder. - I can take care of the wound but... how can I take the poison way? Tell me and I'll do it. Please.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:20 pm

I grin and kiss you lightly. "ill be fine trust me now lets get to thoes movies. " i stand and walk forward asd black out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 3:29 pm

I blush as you kiss me, staring at you for a moment.

- But- - I hold you as I notice you're gonna fall, quickly shunpoing away to get our gigais. As I place both of us on it, I hold you once more the best I can, getting down from the building and rushing to the nearest hospital.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 4:57 pm

I wake in a hospital and wince as i sit up. "ow" I sigh" damn that was a fail, im sorry kia here youare worried about failing your captain and its the other way around" I smile gently. "can you forgive me?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:03 pm

- Oh, your finally awake. - I say looking at you. - Yes I was worried indeed... And there's no need to apologize, I'm just glad you're okay now. - I smile.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:08 pm

i sit up and look at the iron they removed from my side. "hmm pitty i thought it added character." I grin and get up taking you in my arms. "Thank you Kia"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:12 pm

I shake my head.
- How would something like that add personality? - I blush as I'm picked up. - Taicho! You're not fully recovered yet!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:16 pm

I kiss you deeply. "im fine i still owe you a movie and dinner" I smile warmly. "or have you another ideal?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:19 pm

I blush red, kissing back this time.

- Another idea? No, not really. Do you?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:21 pm

"Hmm none" I smile and take your hand in mine as we walk. several doctors and nurses try to stop me but i simply brush them aside.i smile as we exit into the twillight of the town
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:26 pm

I hold your hand as we move towards the exit. I watch the doctors and nurses trying to stop you and I can't help it but being concerned.

- It will be noon soon. I think we lost our movie.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:31 pm

ah theres always a walk on the beach. "i smile warmly. "im fine i assure you kia >"i grip your hand tighter interlocking our fingers. "you need not worry about me i am much stronger than i look."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:33 pm

- A walk in the beach sounds nice. - I smile back gently. - And alright, I'm believe you. But be sure to tell me if you feel any pain.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:38 pm

nod and poke you playfully. "such a caring lt seems i made the perfect choice." I smile and walk forward towards a car parked to the side a lamborgini.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:41 pm

I smile as you poke me.

- It's a Lt. duty to look over his/her Captain. You know that. - I giggle softly, following you. - Another car?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 5:48 pm

"mhmm" I smile. "want to drive?" I wink at you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next