Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Fire and Ice - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice - Page 3 I_voting_barFire and Ice - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Fire and Ice - Page 3 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice - Page 3 I_voting_barFire and Ice - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Fire and Ice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

Fire and Ice - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:10 pm

i smirk as it is quickly subdued not with force but like an embrace of fire. " mm though i rarely let it out anymore my flames are very strong. "i gently let go of your hand and smile "as long as im here you dont need thisbut it is very beautiful" i place it on you gently and smile. i take out my ring that hasd been repaired by ko and i twirl it its red gem glows lightly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:13 pm

I smile as my reishi stops leaking out when you place the bracelet on me.

- Amazing how you can nullify my cold. - I look at your ring. - Nothing happens when you take it out?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:18 pm

shakes head. "im a fire type so naturally i balance you out but my ring is un needed my power is being held back by ..someone else." I slip the ring on u "its really just decoration now" I smile as the rings power wont affect you as your the wrong type so it glows faintly.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:22 pm

I look at you intrigued.

- By someone else? What you mean? - I look closely at the ring you slide in my finger, as it glows faintly.- You sure you don't need it?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:26 pm

I smile. "im sure you keep it, it looks nice on you." I look at you kindly. "my power is beeng monitored by Suzaku its a long story ill tell u over dinner" I smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:29 pm

- Thank you. - I smile warmly towards you. - And over dinner sounds nice.

I take a look over the ring once more and I smile again.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:32 pm

the witreess brings our food and i smile as i tak emy sake and drink. " so whats has happened for you eventful in the ss"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:35 pm

- Hm... Well I adopted Amaya, unlocked my shikai, met you, got the chance of being a Lt.... That's probably it. - I smile. - What about you? - I ask, taking a slip of the wine.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:38 pm

Hmm where to start hehe joind ss nearly died of poison nearly died of being destroyed by an arrancar became lt after achieving shikai and captain once bankai also fell in love with a ver beautiful girl " i smirk and look at you. "who just happens to be my lt now"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:43 pm

- Wow... You nearly died? Dangerous life you have mister. - I cough at your last statement, blushing red after it. - That's, err... I mean... Err...
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:48 pm

i grin and lean back." hmm teasing you is easy enough hehe." i smile and drink as i finish my food. "but im sure a beautiful girl like you is already taken"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:51 pm

- You're so meanie Taicho... - I smirked. - No, I'm not taken. I think the men on SS are getting blind...Oh well. - I started to laugh softly.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:54 pm

"how sad you are truely a beauty of the ages." I laugh lightly and the waitress refills our drinks.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:59 pm

- Awww. You flatter me Taicho. - I giggle as I hold the glass, twirled the wine around.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:02 pm

I smile gently and nod." hmm we should go before our movie starts. I stand and pull your chair out for you and pay for the meal." I gently take your hand.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:06 pm

As you gently pull the chair, I get up.
- Movie? What are we going to watch? - I smile as I gently take your hand.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm

"hmm something called Bleach fade to black? heard it was good. " I smile and walk forward with you. "wanna drive?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:18 pm

- Never heard about it... But if you heard it's good, then is fine for me. - I smile. - You should drive this time. I'll too full and I had wine... bad combination. - I laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:24 pm

I grin and pick you up. "then how about a lift hehe" i set you in the car and climb in. " to the theater. " the car doors close.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:29 pm

- Taicho! - I blush as you lift me up and place me on the car. - Yay to the theater. - I laughed gently.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 3:38 pm

I smile as i shift the gear and take off in the car and head towards central tokyo. I smile as i look and slam the breaks spinning teh car as a cero blows up the ground before us and sends the car air born. I pull of my belt and yours. "Hang on tight!" I grab ypu and pull you indo my arms as i kick the door open yours smashed in from the impact i tuch your head as i jump and land my back down so u remain un harmed as we hit a building and crash through two of the middle floors.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 4:35 pm

I gasp after all the incident and look at you.

- Wh-what just happened? - I look around puzzled, trying to figure out what caused it.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 11:50 pm

"an arrancar i saw him to late though." i wince as i move you carefully checking you for injuries. " are you alright?" I go to sit up but stop immediately.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 7:15 am

- An Arrancar? Yes I'm fine i guess... - I notice you stopping out of the blue while you were trying to sit. - What's wrong? Are you hurt?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 EmptySat Nov 26, 2011 10:03 am

I shift and u see part of an iron rail is through my side. "ouch? heh im fine but be careful kia." I place my hand on the rod and it heats up and i wince ut melts down forming a sort of iron bandage. "well lets seee how you can do fighting beside your captain." I grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next