Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice - Page 2 I_voting_barFire and Ice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
Fire and Ice - Page 2 I_vote_lcapFire and Ice - Page 2 I_voting_barFire and Ice - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

Fire and Ice

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:04 pm

I began to tremble has you put me on the wheel.

- Wait wait! I can't drive this! We gonna die if I do!
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet
Name: Honjo Minamoto
Race: Shinigami

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:06 pm

"nonsence." I put an arm around your waist. "I wont let anything bad happen to you i swear." I smile warmly and press the gass gently and teh car eases forward. "just relax and feel the cars movements as if it were an extention of you
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:11 pm

I blush and look forward as the car advances.

- Thank you... - I smile. - And I'll try my best, I promise.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:23 pm

"Thats all i can ask of you kia" I help you drive the car to the resturaunt and park it. along teh way helping less and less till my arms are around your waist as u drive on your own. "impressive work kia" i smile
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:25 pm

I sighed happily in relief as the car comes to a stop.

- That was... a real challenge. - I look at you and smile warmly. - Thank you Taicho. I wasn't that hard as I thought it would be.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:29 pm

"told you" i smile and slip from under you gently and help you out of the car. "Now on to lunch hehe a day with my lt begins." I smile and walk with you.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:35 pm

I smile gently as you help me out of the car and I can't help it but giggle.

- You look really enthusiastic Taicho.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:37 pm

I smirk " on a date with a beautiful girl of course i am hehe" I smile and hold out my arm. "shall we?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:43 pm

I blushed red as I hide my face with my hair. Then I look at you from the corner of my eye as you hold out your arm.

- Y-yes we shall. - I say as I take your arm.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:47 pm

I smile and walk into the resturaunt and you see its a five star beauty modest yet extravagant with a very sea like theme. "table for two please" The man nods and leads us to a secluded table with a beautiful view of karakura. "You can have anything your heart desires on the menue" i smile. "you deserve it"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:52 pm

I look amazed at the place as we are guided inside to a table. There, I take a peek at the view; then I look back at you.

- This place is really amazing... And the town is beautiful. - I smile softly and I hold the menu. - Well let's see what they have here. You should probably help me pick.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:54 pm

I smile. "its your day you have what you wish this place has nearly everything." I smile and lay my menue down. i look at the view and frown a little at he beauty f the rebuilding city.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:57 pm

- Fair enough I guess. - I take a quick peek at the menu to see what I would like to eat. When I lifted my eyes, I notice your frown. - Is everything okay?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 12:59 pm

I smile gently. "With you how could i not be" I wink at you and continue my gaze out teh window. seven years have passed huh...seems like only yesterday that namine forgot her memory of me and rizu after death... but atleast she is alive and happy.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:07 pm

I blushed at your wink but I couldn't help it but notice that something was bothering you inside. But I decide to drop it, to avoid ruining the day.

- I'll think I'll have the Roasted Chicken with Orange. Sounds tasty. - I smiled. - And you?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:11 pm

I smile. "good choice im having shrimp hehe" I smile warmly . I think its time i moved on like she has its a new era a new life and i can enjoy it whith who i choose. I look at you and the waitress comes to take our order and drink choice.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:16 pm

- Good choice as well. - I smile warmly. As the waitress comes to get our orders, I take another peek at the menu.

Wow so many wines... I wonder which one is okay. I don't know a thing about wines. How lame...

Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:19 pm

i order sake for myself and look at you kindly. i wait for your decision and then ask. "so what made you decide fto become a shinigami?"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:25 pm

After a few minutes of staring blankly at the menu, I order some red wine.

- Some shinigami told me to. Apparently I was freezing my own house with my reiatsu at night while I was a sleep... There was snow everyday at my door. Kids loved to play with it at first, but then their parents forbid them to come near me. So I took that shinigami's advice. - I smile gently. - May I ask you why as well?
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:30 pm

It was my only option really i was hehe setting districts aflame and breaking things with my touch. it was very underving trying to open a simple door without pulling it from its hinges like pulling a tooth pick from a box of them." I look out the window at the sun. " I burned up many buildings and thinge before they finaly subdued my reishi with a ring and ko made a more advanced one later down the road. im a very powerful fire type shinigami..people gossip claiming maybe almost as strong as yama. but i doubt that and even if i was i wouldnt take his seat if you paid me... being a leader is hard enough when you nearly die often being campain commander id never survive hehe." I smile gently "but maybe now that i have a beautiful girl like you to keep my power in check i should be fine"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:34 pm

I smile warmly at you, listening to you with all my attention.

- Oh you have a ring. I have a bracelet. But no one did it for me really. My zanpakuto had it around the hilt; only later I figured out I was supposed to use it.

Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:37 pm

* smile and hold out my hands. "i dont wear it anymore i broke it from force of my power in bankai. "I take your hand gently and smile. "a bracelet hmm."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:39 pm

I blush as you take my hand.

- Y-yes a bracelet. It's supposed to keep my reishi under control. I never really took it out.
Back to top Go down
Honjo [Maka]
Squad 13 Captain
Honjo [Maka]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 1:57 pm

"hmm" i place my hand on it gently and remove it from you. "i wonder if you remove it what happens..." I look at you smiling.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 25, 2011 2:05 pm

As you take my bracelet, my cold reishi starts to leak out on its own, leaving the air around us cold as ice. My skin gets even paler than usual and the place where my other hand was placed freezes.

- I told you...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fire and Ice   Fire and Ice - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fire and Ice
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next