Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Rip in Space & Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:22 am

*Rizu smiles, relaxing a little bit and nods.* I do want answers. Even if I know they may be unpleasant, I want answers. Right now, I'm not sure anything would surprise me. The only problem is that I don't know what questions to ask, because I don't know what's missing. *She sighs, looking over at Kyousuke.* I just want to know what went wrong.

*Smiling half-heartedly to herself, she thinks about her father.* My papa is Honjo Minamoto, Captain of squad 13. My mother was...also a powerful shinigami. She's been gone so long I have no memory of her ever existing. I was raised by my papa...but he was under the guise of my older brother. Something went wrong...I just don't know how or why.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:32 am

"You may not know, but perhaps your father does." Kyousuke suggests, genuinely wanting to help her find the answer, even though it wasn't his affair to meddle in. However, seeing such a broken expression on her face simply sparked an unselfish, but determined desire to protect her; to see that pleasantly warm smile on her angelic face once again, for he found it kept her strong. Kyousuke then extends his arm out to her, resting his hand on her shoulder, "And I think he owes it to the daughter he deceived for years to finally reveal the truth about her parents."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:46 am

*Comforted by his hand, Rizu smiles softly as she thinks about her father.* Yes...he probably has more answers than I realize right now. *She shakes her head, looking up at Kyousuke with soft eyes.* Please don't judge my papa for what he did. I was upset at first too...but I'm sure he had his reasons. And he never once steered me wrong. Even under a different title, he's the best father I could ever imagine having. *Thoughtfully, Rizu stares through Kyousuke again for a moment before coming back to reality.* I will find him and ask him what's missing. I only fear that I'll hurt him by asking him to relive it all.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 1:59 am

"Captain Minamoto is someone I have yet to even meet, Lieutenant Rizu." Kyousuke replies humbly, his voice soft and tender, "I have no right to judge him for anything. But one does not need to be a part of Squad 12 to understand parents who love their children will do anything to protect them. Even lie to them. Such things can only be judged a single way: pure."

As a smile gently curved along his lips, Kyousuke removes his hand from her shoulder, not wanting to make the young beauty uncomfortable, and set it back over his knee, "And considering all you've been through, Rizu, the fact that you harbor no ill-will or disdain, and can see things from his perspective, tells me you were raised by a truly strong, loving family."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 2:10 am

*Rizu watches Kyousuke intently as he speaks, absorbing the sincerity and comfort in his voice and expressions. With a quiet laugh, she smiles at him.* For someone who has yet to meet my papa, you described him well. I'm grateful for that. *Her eyes glisten with tears though her expression does not change.* Papa is the strongest and most amazing person I know. I have very little if I don't have him. *She grins, looking Kyousuke in the eye.* You should meet him.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:11 pm

Kyousuke made no attempt to stopthe tears gently pooling in the corner of her beautiful, lime-green eyes, for he knew they were tears of joy, accompanied by heart-felt words surrounding her father. He sat there quietly, letting her speak her mind to him before suddenly being caught off-guard when she invites him to meet her father - the Captain of Squad 13 here in the Seireitei.

"Me?" He began, rather taken aback, "You want to introduce me to your father, Lieutenant?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:25 pm

*Rizu blinks away her tears and nods.* Yeah, I think he'd like you. You have a good head on your shoulders, an eagerness to learn and you're strong. Those are the kind of people my papa likes. *She shrugs her shoulders slightly and chuckles.* Besides, I think he'll be impressed that you survived both his daughter and his best friend. It would benefit you to make yourself familiar with the 13 court guard squad captains. *She looks at Kyousuke with a smile.* May as well start with my family.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:38 pm

His head droops a bit as a soft grin spreads against his face, flattered deeply by the shower of compliments Lieutenant Rizu gives him, regarding the battles he's already been through. He wondered if he truly was so special or if he was just getting lucky.

"I've been told I've already done a number of unprecedented things, but it's only been by the skin of my teeth that I've survived so far." He adds to her statement, raising his head back up to meet her eyes with his, chucklinf warmly under his breath, "And I'm not sure how much longer that kind of luck can hold out."

But he didn't want to sound unappreciative of her words. In truth, he was very flattered the Lieutenant of his own Squad thought so highly of him, "But I understand the importance of needing to know the other squads here, so...I will come with you to meet your father."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:55 pm

*Shaking her head, she laughs quietly under her breath.* You're not used to receiving any sort of praise are you? What I saw back there was not pure luck. You may have quite a ways to go but you were getting by on your ability. Give yourself a little bit more credit Kyou-kun. Once you have confidence in your abilities as a shinigami, you will become a force to be reckoned with. *Rizu smiles softly as Kyousuke accepts her request.* I'm glad. I'm sure he'll be happy to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:14 pm

"It isn't neccessarily that I don't have confidence in my abilities, Lieutenant Rizu." Kyousuke began trying to explain himself as best as he could, "According you, Captain Wolf, and others, my power is far beyond that of the average Shinigami. In fact, I've been informed I was the only student ever allowed to graduate without having obtained his Zanpakuto."

He pauses a moment, remembering all the training he has been through to harness his powers, "But I was told by the Hakuda Instructor of Shino Academy that my lack of control makes my power...dangerous. I've seen the effects of it already when I'm around other Squad members; some have trouble breathing, some have said they can barely move. So it's not that I'm not confident, I'm just...scared that if I become stronger, then no one will be safe around me." As he finishes, he looks back up into the Lieutenant's eyes, wondering what she makes of that.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Hmm. *Rizu studies Kyousuke carefully as he speaks, keeping an eye on the flow of his aura.* Yes, you do have a bit of work to do with the control of your reiatsu output. The walls you put up to supress it are feeble at best. *She smiles sympathetically.* We all have weaknesses to deal with. Every last one of us...but time and training can help you handle it. With strength will come experience and with experience comes control. You'll get there in time. *Thinking to herself, she smiles thoughtfully.* Sometime, you should find me in the barracks. I'd like to help you harness that control, and I think I have just the thing.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:34 pm

These words caught his interest, wondering what she meant by "just the thing" to help his control. Now that he was part of Squad 12, he understood that also made him a recruit to the Department of Research and Development. He wondered just what exactly they had stocked on their shelves that provides so much secretive aid to the Shinigami and the Soul Society.

'That regenerative potion she showed me that healed our wounds was amazing enough.' He thought as he finally nods to the Lieutenant.

"Thank you. I'll do that." He responds, "I don't want to be a burden."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 4:43 pm

*She smiles to herself, staring off through Kyousuke again.* You are no burden. Helping you control your power will make you all the more useful to squad 12. *Out of habit, she traces her forefingers around the scarred mark on her upper chest, still staring off.* Admittedly, it's not something I've done before so I'm not entirely sure what will come of it...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:10 pm

His eyes fell on her fingers, focusing on the mysterious emblem tattooed on Rizu's chest. He recalled noticing it earlier during their battle, just after she released her Zanpakuto against him. He also remembered seeing the mark glowing a bit last time, but now no longer. His curiosity getting the better of him, he nods his head at it, hoping she wouldn't think him perverted for staring at her chest, "Where did you get that mark?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:19 pm

*Rizu looks up at Kyousuke and tilts her head.* Hm? Oh! *She smiles, humming quietly under her breath.* When I managed to release bankai, it was different from how a lot of shinigami release their bankai. She fused her spirit with mine, leaving this mark behind. When I unleash bankai, my form changes and her spirit resonates from this mark from inside me. I have no need to wield a blade, because no matter what... *Smiling softly, she pats the mark fondly.* ...she's always right here.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:30 pm

"I see." Kyousuke replies, knowing the moment she transformed, he felt a presence resonating from that same mark.

'So I was right, that mark represents the spirit of her Zanpakuto.'

But with that suggestion, came another question that bugged his mind, "You say your Zanpakuto, Hisame, needed her spirit with yours. But why would she do that? He asked, canting his head slightly to one side.
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:34 pm

*Shrugging slightly, Rizu smiles.* To this day I'm not entirely sure. It may have been something subconsciously necessary for the both of us. We have a bond beyond that of partners in battle. I love her very much. I treat her as a part of me...and now she is. It may have been that feeling that melded our spirits together. No matter the reason, I wouldn't have it any other way.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:40 pm

"You seem to posses a great amount of respect for everything that revolves around the Soul Society; your sword, your Squad, your Captain, your father..." Kyousuke proclaims calmly, "How do you feel towards your enemies, I wonder."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 5:47 pm

*Rizu smiles half-heartedly, thinking of her mother, the one labeled "enemy" by the Soul Society. She looks down at her hands, speaking softly.* Hm...yet what is an enemy but another with different beliefs that are as strong as our own... *She looks up at Kyousuke, meeting his eyes.* Anyone who threatens to destroy the lives of my family, loved ones or those who share my home will be given no mercy by me.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:01 pm

Kyousuke took careful note of these words from the Lieutenant, which seemed to be spoken in hesitation for a moment. He maintains a calm, detached expression. True, there were those who thought themselves the true heros of their own plot, but he had already done some reading from the Library's archives, studying up on the Hollow and Quincy races, and he did believe there was a certain way things should be done.

"Perhaps, but sometimes knowing who to trust is an issue that splits alliances and divides empires." He remarks to Rizu, feeling there was something else she wasn't telling him, "You've mentioned who your father is, but you haven't said much about your mother. You said she was also a Shinigami once?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:24 pm

*Her eyes lower involuntarily as Kyousuke mentions her mother. She has the smallest smile on her lips as she pauses a short time before answering.* I only just learned about my mother. I know very little about her background, something else I need to discuss with papa. *Rizu looks back up at him, doing her best to supress the hurt behind her eyes.* If I could, I would share with you everything I know...but I'm not able to do that. In time, I will sit down with you and explain everything. It's just...very, very important that I keep her identity secret until the time is right...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:35 pm

It was her response that had him feeling like it possesed some merit in regards to how she described an enemy. Not only that, the pain in her eyes suggested that her mother wasn't somebody who had passed away either. Especially, not since she voiced a tone of aggression when she spoke about how she would not allow anyone to harm her family.

"It's okay." He utters to her, "You don't need to say anything. I understand. Let's just focus on finding out the truth for now. We can deal with everything else when the time comes."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 6:47 pm

*Rizu smiles softly and hums under her breath.* There will be some unpleasant things to come that I will have to deal with alone. Sometimes that is how burdens are meant to be carried. *She thinks back to her mother holding her gently. "You are my blood...it is my responsibility...". Rizu sighs quietly and looks up at the sky.* Though...I am grateful that I will have someone to help me through what comes after. I thank you for that.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:00 pm

Kyousuke understood this perfectly, knowing her family affair wasn't his to interfere with, no matter how much he wanted to help her find answers.

'I can only do so much for her, but I should stay focused on getting stronger.' He lectures himself, prioritizing his thoughts, 'I can be there for her when she needs, but she's my Lieutenant, and I'm...'

He let his thoughts trail from there, feeling another breeze wash over the area, pushing his hair across his eye's, "Well, you're the Lieutenant of my squad, Rizu. I think it's my duty as a soldier of Squad 12 to do what I can to protect you and my Captain." He voices to her, "But since I can only do so much with this matter concerning your family, I can only offer my ear, my shoulder and my sword should you need it. I know that's not much considering everything that lays on the road ahead..."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:10 pm

*Rizu smiles again and leans over, placing a hand on Kyousuke's shoulder.* What you offer is more than I could ever ask from anyone Kyou-kun. I'm grateful for you. Knowing that I'll be able to come back after it's all over to some support is enough for me. You know, aside from Koga-taicho and my papa, this has to be the longest conversation I've had with another shinigami. I'm appreciative of that, since very few squad members are bold enough to truly sit and talk to me. *She laughs, stretching out briefly to crack her back.* You're one of a kind, I'll tell you that much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rip in Space & Soul
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next