Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Rip in Space & Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 7:56 pm

Though his blade connects, like his bout with Captain Wolf, it only succeeds in tearing through her clothes slightly while her skin remained unscathed in the least.

'What technique is that which makes my blade seem like it's made of plastic?' He wonders to himself, studying the perky-tempered bombshell. He noticed that throughout, this entire fight, she always wore a smile on her face.

He readies his sword, waiting for her next move when the area suddenly seemed to get blasted with arctic temperatures, observing as the Lieutenant's reiatsu spikes sharply. Next was truly a wondrous transformation when her sword extends into a gorgeous, glistening polearm.

"So...that's her sword's true form." He mutters to himself, slightly amused, "Amazing."

He didn't have much time to admire her transformation though as she bathes her weapon in her kido, launching it out at him with peculiar properties - the golden blast suddenly expanded, cutting off every escape route...save one. Just before the light engulfs him, Kyousuke shunpoes straight up, reappearing above the spell as he makes a B-line for the officer, clutching his sword firmly and makes a swing right down the center of her pretty face...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:03 pm

*With a small, crooked smile, she spins her zanpakuto rapidly in front of her with both hands, deflecting his slash.* You're going to have to try much harder than that to rival my Hisame, Kyou-kun. Rizu jumps up and somersaults, landing behind Kyousuke. She sweeps her blade with her left hand towards the backs of his knees. With her right hand palm-outward, she speaks under her breath.* Bakudo #[1]9. Horin. *As she speaks, an orange and yellow tendril of energy escapes her palm, heading towards Kyousuke's legs in order to bind them.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:17 pm

His attack is easily thrown aside by her diamond-textured weapon, knocking him off-balance as Kyousuke stumbles forward upon landing, coming to a sudden realization...

'Where did she go?'

He didn't have to wait long to learn the answer to that as he felt the flesh in the back of his legs open up, spitting a small stream of blood, but before he could turn to counter, his feet suddenly came together.

"Damn!" He utters, looking down at the tendril coiled around his ankles...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:24 pm

Disintegrate, you black dog of Rondanini! Look upon yourself with horror and tear out your own throat! *After she speaks these words, the Bakudo strengthens and she pulls upwards on the rope wrapped around her right hand to knock him off his feet. She grips the tendril tightly, looking down at him with a mocked pout.* Are you going to be leashed like a domesticated animal... *Slowly her pout turns into a mischievous grin.* Or are you going to fight back? Hado #11. Tsuzuri raiden. *Rizu sends a surge of electricity through the tendril to shock him.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 8:35 pm

Looking back at the Lieutenant as she mocks him, a wry grin spreads along his lips. As she begins to announce the command of another Hado, Kyousuke reaches around and slashes at the rope of energy snared around his feet in hopes of cutting himself loose before his body was assaulted with over 10,000 volts.

In the same moment, he begins to concentrate his own spiritual energy, countering her Bakudo with one of his own, "Bakudo #4: Hainawa!" Using their close proximity to his advantage now, he sends his own golden rope out to bind the Lieutenant's arms together...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:09 pm

*Releasing the bakudo, Rizu slashes down at the hainawa that Kyousuke sent out to her, stopping it in its tracks. She shunpos back, spinning her zanpakuto playfully above her head.* I'm beginning to get impatient Kyou-kun. Will you not show me what you're hiding behind that aura of yours? *She smirks, slamming the blade of her zanpakuto into the ground.* Fuyu no shimo! *She sends a blast of snow and ice into the ground, freezing the battleground around them. She drops to her knees and slams her fists into the ground, sending a wave of ice spikes towards Kyousuke.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:23 pm

"I'm not entirely sure what you mean by my aura, Lieutenant Rizu," Kyousuke began as the ground suddenly began, to freeze over in rapid succession. Realizing the technique was spreading around in all directions, coating everything around it in a solid sheet of ice, Kyousuke performs a shunpo straight into sky before finally finishing his sentence, "but I've decided my power isn't something I should use carelessly. So as I said before, ma'am, if you truly want to know what it is...you'll have to force me to use it."

As he finished, he witnessed a barrage of sharp, jagged projectiles heading straight for him, forcing him to start using shunpo as fast as he was able. He managed to avoid most of them, but caught a nice handful here and there, opening an episode of gashes over his body...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:30 pm

*She tilts her head looking over at Kyousuke, smiling softly as she studies the gashes on his body. She pulls her zanpakuto's blade from the ground and takes a few steps forward.* Sometimes I forget that not everyone understands my ability. Your aura is the very core of your being. Your life force. An aura cannot be supressed or hidden. Everything that lives possesses an aura and it can tell me about you. How you're feeling, whether you're in good health...and where you are.

*She shunpos as she says the last three words, appearing a few feet behind him. She gestures sharply towards him, sending several shards of ice towards his lower back.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:41 pm

Listening to the lovely Lieutenant's lesson about the definition of an aura, Kyousuke is surprised when she vanished yet again, causing a gasp to catch in his throat as he felt her appearing behind him.

'She's increased her speed once more.' He deciphered, spinning about as another handful of frozen daggers were launched his way. Using his sword, he attempts to cut them down, but only manages to strike 2 before the final spear impaled into his left side...

"Arggh!"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 9:47 pm

*Rizu shunpos directly behind Kyousuke, holding her zanpakuto horizontally in a wide grip. She pulls it quickly over his head and pulls back, pushing the long polearm against his throat. She grips the polearm tightly, summoning snow and ice to surround the entire weapon, cold against flesh.* It seems I've got you in a compromising position, Kyou-kun. *She chuckles quietly, smiling ever so slightly.* What will you do, hmm? What indeed... *She hooks her right ankle with Kyousuke's left ankle, pulling in such a way to trip him backward.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:09 pm

His head jerks back against the Lieutenant, choking against the shaft of her weapon as he reached up to try and pry it loose, only to be foiled as a layer of ice began to form over her weapon. Things were getting serious indeed, but if she truly could sense his aura, then she knew it would take more than this to get him to go all out against her.

"Ggrrkkk..." He gargles, trying to get some air, but didn't have to fight hard.

His leg bent under the pressure of the Lieutenant's foot against his ankle, the ice spread over her Zanpakuto causes his flesh to nearly tear off his neck, giving him a sharp, painful sting...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:21 pm

*Standing over Kyousuke, Rizu draws a triangle with her left forefingers, connecting 3 yellow beams of energy.* Bakudo #30, Shitotsu Sansen. *As she speaks, the 3 beams of energy shoot down to pin him to the ground. Snapping her fingers, small ice shards rise up from the frozen ground and hang in the air above Kyousuke.* What will you do indeed Kyou-kun...how much longer can you hold off? Hmm? *She smiles softly, gesturing her hand gently towards him, sending all of the shards towards his torso, arms and legs at full speed.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:37 pm

The golden spiked-shards of the spell puncture through the sleeves of his Shihakusho, pinning his body against a pair of trees now covered in ice.

'Damn it...she seems pretty serious.' He thought, observing his predicament before glancing to see that Lieutenant Rizu had formed an entire squad of icy daggers, 'But...should I use it?'

Contemplating this decision, he was helpless to stop her attack this time as each spear pierces deeply through his body as though it were a pin cushion. His breath catches in his throat as his eye's bulge in silent agony. He trembles there, trying to cope before he suddenly vomits up a large mouthful of blood that spills out like the rest of his wounds...

'Have I reached my limit?' He asks himself, slumping forward a bit limp...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 10:51 pm

*Rizu frowns, shunpoing to float horizontally above Kyousuke.* Oh dear...I may have taken it a little far. My apologies Kyou-kun... *She tilts her head, studying his aura. She smiles a little, humming thoughtfully to herself.* You're not quite through yet are you? I'm almost sorry to hear that. *She makes a sad face and shakes her head solemnly.* Koga-taicho isn't going to be happy if his new squad member dies before he has a chance to seat him. *She sighs, shaking her head again as she shunpos back to the ground two feet away.* I told you Kyou-kun. If you hold back, I will not.

Bankai.

*As she speaks, her zanpakuto begins to dissolve into a whirl of snow spinning around her. The whirlwind surrounds her, blowing her hair and her shihakusho. Her reiatsu bursts, freezing a nearby tree to the roots and Rizu emerges from the whirlwind. Her shihakusho has changed into a bright white, knee-length kimono and she no longer possesses a zanpakuto. Her hands glow with freezing cold reiatsu.* Hisame. Kori Hana.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:13 pm

As Kyousuke hung there, trapped and wounded by her kido, he watched as the warm-hearted bombshell underwent yet another cold transformation, shrouding herself in a cyclone of snow and ice. There really was little choice left for him, and he didn't know that simply by noting how much blood he was using, but by noticing the behavior of his swords; both were starting to pulsate, flooding with spirit energy...

'Yeah. I know. I hear you.'

As the tornadic snowstorm finally calmed, Kyousuke glanced down and saw the Lieutenant dawned beautify in a very flattering kimono, accenting her beauty and spirit perfectly, he thought. He looked on faintly before hanging his head, "I see. So that's how it's going to be is it?" He inquires, looking up to her with a weak smile...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:23 pm

*Rizu traces her hand over the scarred mark on her chest that connects her and Hisame (OOC: Since you haven't seen it, it's below). She takes a step forward and smiles.* I'm afraid so, Kyou-kun. Hmm? *She tilts her head and leans forward, studying Kyousuke's aura.* Interesting. You're working pretty hard to supress your power. It appears your zanpakuto blades are taking my side in this battle. *She smiles and raises her hand, palm-upward. In the middle of her palm, a small, white orb of condensed, freezing cold energy forms. She blows gently on the orb, sending it quickly towards his chest.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:40 pm

With a calm grin curled against his lips, Kyousuke began to pull against the sharp energy spines pinning his arms against the two trees, taking note how the air seemed to be getting colder and colder with each second. As the diamond dust drifts toward him, he summons the deep reserves of his strength, fighting through his pain. He could hear the sleeves of his Shihakusho gradually tearing loose from the kido spell. Just asd the snow flakes close in, he breaks free and shunpos to the ground, directly across from the Lieutenant.

He slowly pants for air as his sword pulsates again, "I think you'll start to understand why, Rizu." He replies to her remark about his desire to hide his true power away. Just then, he reaches his left arm back, drawing his second sword free, "But...you have earned this."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 14, 2011 11:49 pm

*Rizu snaps her fingers and dispels her orb of freezing energy. She smiles softly and steps forward, her hands on her hips. The scarred mark on her chest now perfectly visible (OOC: Which I will now show you lol), she begins to glow brightly. Her hair covering her eyes, she lets out a low hum as she smirks.* Do not hold back, Kyou-kun. Hit me...*She looks up with a soft smile but cold eyes.* ...With everything you have.

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLVKIPwcp-GctfIEJsrSLIW-HfNoYhs_4NhCzKm04y7xsDBQrF
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:05 am

As she approached him, seemingly out of curiosity, he could clearly see what appeared to be a scar on her chest. More specifically, he could almost sense a presence resonating from the mark. Although he was curious about it, he decided he would ask her later. She seemed more eager to see his true power at this moment.

'And I can feel him losing his patience.'

With her approval, Kyousuke's expression hardens as his reiatsu began to rise up around him gently. Kyousuke then flips the blades around so they were facing outwards and slowly brought the ends of the hilts together. The instant they touch, a modest flurry of violet electricity suddenly fuses them together as one. Gripping the hilt, Kyousuke turns the joined blades vertical, then reaches to wrap his hand tightly around the blade pointed skyward, letting his blood trickle along the steel. Up above them, the skies begin to darken with a mysterious energy...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:11 am

*Rizu watches intently as Kyousuke's blades form into one single zanpakuto. She takes a few steps forward, enthralled by the change of the energy as well as the minor alteration of his aura.* Hmm. Congratulations, Kyou-kun. You've met my assumptions of your strength so far. Heh. But...can you exceed my expectations? *Her hands glow a gentle white as she gestures both hands towards him, sending a growing ball of freezing cold energy similar to a shakkaho.* Show me, Kyousuke...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:25 am

Noticing the gorgeous powerhouse extending her hands toward him, Kyousuke's voice interrupts in a calm, but deep tone, "I'm afraid this is only the beginning, Rizu." He utters to her, opening his eyes to reveal his irises were filled to the brim with bright, violet energy, "If you truly wish to see, then wait."

As he says these words, his blood begins to glow against his sword before streams of violet-colored lightning begin to shoot up into the sky, relentlessly assaulting it...

"Now tear open...Burakkuhoru." He utters gently.

The bright-colored lightning splits the skies until a literal hole forms in the atmosphere above them. Kyousuke suddenly releases hold of his sword and it launches up into the air in a blink, thrusting itself into the hole, devoured by it completely...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:34 am

*Mesmerized by the raw power of his release, Rizu takes a step back. She looks up intently at the opening in the sky, perfectly amazed.* Beautiful. *She smiles pleasantly and redirects her eyes to Kyousuke.* This...you should never hide this. *She looks at him, analyzing his aura.* You seemed reluctant and almost ashamed of this. You must learn to appreciate the remarkable power you possess, Kyousuke. Now... *With her arms at her sides, she stands perfectly still, almost unanimated.* Show me.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:49 am

"It's not something that should be used against anyone but our enemies, Rizu. So please forgive me." He answers back as his own reiatsu suddenly erupts like an explosion around him, a wall of dark energy outline in a violet hue scatters around them. The air thickens to near suffocating levels, the skies roaring as a storm erupts around the black hole extending above them.

The frozen branches from the trees begin to break off, plunging to the diamond-hard earth below, shattering like glass all around them as Kyousuke's spirit energy pours out of him in buckets; all walls he had put up now came tumbling down, his reiatsu causing even the air to feel heavy...

Just then, an object drops out of the mouth of the black hole ascending thousands of feet above the pair. The object plumets at break neck speeds and Kyousuke suddenly extends his hand upward. The object falls perfectly into his palm and he closes his grip around his weapon - a long 8 foot naginata with a pitch black shaft, and a smooth 3 foot black blade extending from the end. It seemed to echo a viscous, hungry growl...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 12:59 am

*Rizu smiles softly as she looks Kyousuke up and down now with his naginata. Her chest has a heavy feeling as she attempts to regulate her breathing to normal. Her hair is blown back in the wind caused by the storm in the black hole.* Apologies are unnecessary, Kyou-kun. You can make it up to me by showing me everything you have to offer. *Her reiatsu output is doubled and it rivals the power of Kyousuke's storm, whipping up vicious winds.* Today... *She takes two steps forward and shunpos directly behind him, whispering with a grin on her face.* ...I am your enemy.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 EmptySat Oct 15, 2011 1:14 am

Her soft words tickle his ear, but their meaning was ice-cold, pun intended. Still, Kyousuke did not balk as freezing temperatures combat against the rip in the atmosphere. The dark hole begins to feast on the snow and ice particles until it begins to shrink smaller and smaller, then finally vanishes. Kyousuke's reiatsu calms, but like the glistening beauty of the Lieutenant, it had spiked sharply.

Kyousuke held his weapon at his side, a steel expression on his face. There was no turning back now, "Now I will show you, Lieutenant Rizu." He whispers back to her as he suddenly spins his weapon to hang vertically over the ground, pointing the blade straight down. He then stabs the blade into the icy pavement.

After a moment, the ice covering the battlefield begins to crack everywhere before suddenly breaking loose and hovering in the air. Next, the gleaming shards begin to spin wildly around them both. As the seconds tick by, the whirlpool of ice and snow begins to shrink, the shards bending with blinding speeds...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rip in Space & Soul
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next