Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Rip in Space & Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino
Race: Shinigami

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:19 pm

*Rizu emits more cooling reiatsu to reassure Kyousuke, sweating profusely as she breathes slowly.* I'm fine Kyou-kun, focus on yourself. Bring it back to the core underneath my hands. Pull it all back like a ball of yarn; imagine it getting smaller. Tell me when you have it.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:25 pm

Deciding focusing was definitely more important at the moment, Kyousuke steels himself and concentrates on holding his energy all together, while capturing all that was left behind and adding it to the pool. Finally, he collects it all to the spot, meeting the cold storm at the center of his chest, "There..." He groans, still struggling to keep it all compacted, "That's it."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:30 pm

*Rizu quiets her breathing to avoid sounding strained and to prevent herself from shaking under the pressure of Kyousuke's reiatsu.* Good. Stay calm and keep your breathing steady. Instead of letting it all go at once, which will only take you back to square one, I want you to imagine it again as a ball of yarn. Now...unravel it. Slowly. Allow the thread to go through your entire body instead of a rapid burst.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:38 pm

Getting his energy to collect together into one place was hard enough, but to hear he had to let it all out little by little without losing control was likely gonna be hell.

'No.' He told himself, 'Don't think that way. You can do this.'

Concentrating on his breathing, he slowly begins to envision unwinding the ball of energy in a tiny string, but the moment he starts releasing the energy, it attempts to all flood out at once, putting an immense amount of pressure on him while he fought to keep calm and controlled...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:45 pm

*Noticing as the air gets heavier around her, Rizu takes a deep breath.* You're about to get really, really cold Kyou-kun. Just stay calm. *Rizu unleashes a much larger amount of her reiatsu, directing it right where his energy is collected.* It can't flood out if it's frozen. Imagine it. Little by little, unravel it. You can do it, I have faith.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:53 pm

Swallowing a lump in his throat, Kyousuke felt goosebumps beginning to rise on his skin. Unaware that a layer of ice was actually starting to form over his naked chest. Strangely enough, it did help him focus as he imagines his own energy freezing in place, except for the small string he held. He continues to gradually pull more of it out, drawing a longer rope as the seconds went by. Although, the energy taped within the frozen pool grows more erratic, bunching tighter together and with greater intensity, trying to break the ice...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:59 pm

*Paying close attention to how his energy is behaving, Rizu continues to emit a consistent flow of her cold reiatsu to help Kyousuke focus on unraveling the hypothetical ball. She pulls back her right hand and continues to emit her reiatsu from her left.* You're doing so well, Kyou-kun...I knew you could do it... *She focuses on keeping her left hand steady on his chest; she held her right arm down at her side, it shaking violently.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:08 am

Though his eyes were closed, he could feel the Lieutenant's hand release some pressure, yet the presence of ice made it difficult to know for sure. Nevertheless, he kept his focus, slowly unraveling more of his energy in a single, intense cord that was always threatening to snap. Even more daunting, was the pool at gis core was still filled to the brim, and every member inside was fighting to get out.

'I can do this.' He tells himself, 'Just a little more...'

A few more beads of sweat slide down his face, despite the fact his flesh was being literally frozen by Rizu...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:14 am

*Rizu smiles weakly to herself, proud in a sense that Kyousuke had managed to get this far. She clenches her right hand into a fist, trying to stop the shaking as she focuses on her breathing, trying to ignore how heavy the air was for her now.* You're almost there Kyou-kun. I knew you could do this, not much more now...unravel it completely...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:24 am

His brows cinch tighter and his face twitches slightly, trying to keep his breathing steady, distractions blanked out, and his energy finely together. It was proving to be too much as the line threatened to break into pieces, and the frozen pool threatened to break open, allowing all remaining particles to escape.

His teeth ground together as he pushed further, letting the echo of her voice encourage him.

'Almost there...just a little...bit...more.'
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:36 am

*Rizu quietly clears her throat and continues focusing on her breathing, breathing only through her nose to keep it silent so as not to disturb Kyousuke. She continues releasing cold reiatsu to help him along, though it was starting to put a strain on her as the gravity was having a strong effect on her.* -Damn...just hold out a little longer, he's almost there...- *She pushes herself forward, keeping her left hand steady.* You're so close. I'm proud of you, Kyou-kun. You can do this...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:42 am

Feeling himself starting to reach the end of the line, he reaches in deep and makes one last, long and steady pull, focusing to keep the rest of the energy chain bonded together. At last, after another few, long moments, the last remaining remnants of his energy file out of the icy pool, "T-there...it's done." He sighs out, still struggling to hold the cord together...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:49 am

*Rizu smiles and sighs herself, releasing one last large burst of cold reiatsu before letting her arm drop to her side.* Take a deep breath and open your eyes, Kyou-kun. For a first attempt, you have done amazingly well...if you'll let me, I'd be happy to help you do this again in the future... *Sweating from the whole ordeal, she begins swaying from exhaustion before collapsing as she swayed to the right.*
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 12:58 am

Following her instructions, Kyousuke inhales a long, tired breath, then exhales and lifts his eyes open to see the Lieutenant sitting right across from him, covered in perspiration. Gasping at the sight of her, he leans close to inspect her for injuries when she suddenly begins to fall over, "Lieutenant Rizu!" He yelps in shock, reaching to catch her in his arms and pull her gently into his lap, "Lieutenant? Lieutenant are you all right?" As he waited for some kind of response from her, his mind began to fill with questions...

'How did this happen? Did I do this somehow?' He wondered...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:08 am

*Smiling weakly, she lifts her hand to wave at him dismissively, dropping it immediately after.* Heh, relax Kyou-kun...I'm just fine! I was careless with releasing my reiatsu, that's all. *Rizu shuts her eyes and breathes heavily, thinking to herself.* -He has a lot of energy...no wonder he has such a hard time.- *She makes a silent promise to herself that she will help Kyousuke from now on.* You did very well...I'm proud of you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:17 am

He glanced down at his chest, noticing a small formation of ice on his chest, which made him even more curious...

'When did that happen?' He questioned, bewildered, 'I can't remember even feeling all that cold.'

He turns his attention back down to the woman in his arms, he watches her smile, dismissing his concern for her, but he wasn't the least bit convinced. Her breathing was too heavy, and she was covered in sweat. He had to know the truth, "Lieutenant Rizu...did I...is this my doing?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:23 am

*Rizu laughs weakly a moment, then sighs. Her eyes still closed, she smiles softly.* Honestly? In part, yes. Don't let that discourage you or upset you, Kyou-kun. You have a lot of power that needs to be harnessed and I intend to help you with that. We will continue this way on a regular basis so you can learn to strengthen your ability to control your power. *She takes on a more serious tone, though her soft smile remains.* I am your Lieutenant, Kyousuke. You owe me that much.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:33 am

Upon receiving the answer from her, a sea of guilt and regret engulfs him, drowning him even though Rizu tells him to not let it affect him.

'So the Hakuda Instructor was right. My power, and my lack of control are endangering others.' He thought, remembering the lecture she had given him one day, and also recalling something else, ' And the stronger I become, the more dangerous my power becomes.'

His head droops a bit, "I'm sorry, Rizu."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:39 am

*Rizu frowns slightly, noticing his aura fill with despair and regret.* Kyou-kun... *She lifts her left hand up to Kyousuke's face, resting it against his right cheek.* Apologies? For what? You've done nothing that I couldn't have opted out of. You are a very, very powerful shinigami. You just need to harness what you have and add it to a bit of technique and experience and you will be a formidable opponent. I don't want you to ever regret working hard like you just did. So I'm tired! It happens. I am not hurt, Kyou-kun. I am just fine and I intend to do this with you regularly so you can control that raw energy. *She smacks the palm of her hand weakly against his cheek and grins, dropping her hand.* Understood?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 1:54 am

This time, her touch did nothing to calm him. To know what he was capable of doing to others, and seeing first-hand how devastating his power truly was, it made him think.

'Maybe...maybe I shouldn't stay here. It's too dangerous. I don't want to hurt anybody.' Though these thoughts only added more pain to him, reviving another horror he would have to return to, 'I should...remain alone. Run away...again.'

A single tear began to slip from his eye, at a loss at what to do, "Rizu, I barely managed to gain control of my power this time. Continuing this, it...it's not safe for you. You...you still have to find out about your family. I don't want to distract from that." He tells her, gazing down upon her tender, modeled face, "I don't want to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:10 am

*She sighs quietly and slowly opens her tired eyes to look up at Kyousuke. Raising her hand again, Rizu wipes the tear from his cheek.* Enough. You haven't hurt me at all, don't you realize that? I'm giving you this opportunity of my own free will Kyou-kun. You are not responsible for anything that happens to me as a result. I am. You will not hurt me. *She smiles softly up at Kyousuke, dropping her hand again from his cheek.* So relax and let me help you. I'm sure you know I won't take no for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:20 am

He did indeed understand that, but still it made no sense to him. He knew she clearly felt how damaging his power truly was, for it had her coated in sweat and completely exhausted. Yet, even suo, she seemed determined to help him learn to control it.

"Why?" He asks her, unable to figure why she wanted so badly to help him - someone who didn't even have a seat in the squad yet, "Why are you so eager to help me?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:28 am

*Rizu shrugs calmly and smiles, shutting her eyes again.* Who knows? Maybe I see the potential of great strength that you have and I want to help you harness that so you can have something to be proud of. Maybe it's for the benefit of the squad. Maybe I just like you. Regardless of the reasoning behind it, I intend to help you. Even if I have to force it on you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:38 am

Realizing that he was practically being left with no choice in the matter, Kyousuke relinquishes the argument, though it still did not ease his concern. He silently vowed to leave the Seireitei and the Soul Society if his power began to cause any physical harm to her. He felt it was his responsibility. Kyousuke stares down at the Lieutenant, gently combing a few wet strands of her silken violet hair from her eyes as she rested in his lap.

"Do you really think I can learn to control my power?" He inquires in a whisper, becoming more content to just let her sleep and recover her strength...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 EmptyMon Oct 17, 2011 2:44 am

*Rizu smiles softly and nods.* Absolutely I do. I didn't always have this control over my power. It seeped out when I was angry or overly emotional...which, sufficed to say, would happen quite a bit. I would exhaust myself using too much of my reiatsu for menial attacks. In time and with meditation sessions, I managed. I believe you can do the same and I won't back off until then. *She chuckles, sighing to herself as she relaxes.* So you're stuck with me, got it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rip in Space & Soul
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next