Bleach Battlefield
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Battlefield

Welcome to the World of Bleach. Hollows roam Hueco Mundo and Karakura Town, terrorizing all creatures in their path as the Shinigami protect the Soul Society and Karakura town. Which side will you choose?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» {Windows 7 Loader,Activator V2.3.1 Reloaded - DAZ [Team Rjaa
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 8:25 pm by fullacon

» Hitler Didi 3gp Video Free Download
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:21 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 2:17 pm by fullacon

» Longman Preparation Series For The Toeic Test Advanced Cours
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 9:15 am by fullacon

» Windows Xp Sp3 Black Edition 2013 Iso Full Version Free Down
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 5:40 am by fullacon

» Arundhati Tamil 3gp Movie Full Free Download Hit
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 11:28 pm by fullacon

» Marillion - Discography (113 CD) 1983-2009
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:36 am by fullacon

» [SOE-503] Yui Azusa Love Lecture.rar
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptyMon Oct 20, 2014 8:25 am by fullacon

Top posters
J2ie
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Kage [Rangiku]
A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 I_vote_lcapA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 I_voting_barA Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 I_vote_rcap 
Zenkai
Koga [Ajiro Clone]
Erza
Rizu
Honjo [Maka]
Emiko
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Exceptionist

A Rip in Space & Soul

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet
Name: Kyousuke Junichiro
Race: Shinigami

A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:18 pm

He had to admit, he was surprised to hear hardly anyone ever talked to Lieutenant Rizu, considering how attractive she was, and how much pleasant company she proved to be on top of that, "Is there a particular reason other Shinigami are skittish to talk to you, Lieutenant?" He inquires, slightly arching a brow and chuckling under his breath, "Something you haven't told me yet, Rizu?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI
Rizu

Character Sheet
Name: Rizu Yukino

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:36 pm

*Rizu scratches the back of her head nervously, laughing quietly.* It may be the company I keep that intimidates other squad members in the 13 court guard squads. Koga-taicho is a formidable captain and given that he replaced Captain Kurotsuchi puts people a little bit on edge. It's natural for people to be intimidated by the squad 12 Captain and President of the SRDI...and I suppose by association his lieutenant. Let's not forget that my father is a Captain as well. *She smiles warmly, thinking of her father.* I suppose nobody wants to say the wrong thing to Honjo Minamoto's daughter.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:46 pm

Listening to her explanation, a calm fit of laughter sounded from him, finding such a situation very amusing, "I suppose that is understandable." He comments as his shoulderers bounce in a small shrug, "But from what I just witnessed, if anyone said anything unpleasant to you, you could handle them yourself, Lieutenant."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 7:54 pm

*Rizu laughs warmly, shaking her head.* Of course, there's no doubt of that. Even my papa and Koga-taicho know that. They've never stepped in between my battles unless absolutely necessary. *Rizu thinks back with a smile about Koga stepping in to save her when she fought Kuroi for her father's sake.* Though regardless of that, many don't see what I am capable of as opposed to what my father and my captain are capable of. It's just something I have to live with I suppose; and I'm just fine with that.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:08 pm

"Well, in my view, that could be your greatest strength." Kyousuke offered thoughtfully, "Since there could be many opponents that would underestimate your abilities." It was true. The Lieutenant's power had proven to be more than outstanding, and that was only on the surface. To say more, was just how much physical stremgth and speed she possesed to counter her enemies, "And with that underestimation, opens a window of opportunity for you to achieve victory, but I'm sure you've already figured that out, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:13 pm

*Rizu finds herself using her reiatsu to cool her face down again as she shakes her head with a smile.* You flatter me...but yes, as you said, it's something I use to my advantage in the event I need it. It's why I told you...never underestimate your opponent. Every battle you go into...treat them as though they are powerful and unpredictable. Throw all preconceived expectations out the window, because you never know what could be coming. The second you underestimate them is the second they have the upper hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:28 pm

"And that is a lesson I will take to heart, Lieutenant Rizu." He assured her in a soft voice, "But it's also been my experience that it's those who seem the least capable that prove to have the greatest talents." He confesses, knowing he wasn't just talking either; he had seen the proof in Shino Academy, "So in our battle, I wasn't trying to offend you by acting as though I was underestimating you." He continues, explaining how his feelings in battle work, "It was merely the fact that not only are you a woman, but you're...well, a Shinigami; a member of the same family. I have no desire to prove myself to any of you. If you want to see the true extent of my power, let me prove it to you against our enemies. Not each other."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:34 pm

*Rizu nods, tilting her head thoughtfully.* I understand. Perhaps it's just me though, I find it to be important to know the full extent of my squad members' powers. For practical purposes as well as my own curiosities. I look forward to seeing everything you have to offer Kyou-kun. I know you'll make our squad proud.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:43 pm

"I will not fail you." Kyousuke assures her, offering a solemn, strong promise not only to their Squad, but to the Seireitei, the Soul Society, and to her. His eyes gleamed with steel determination, "Any of you."

In all honesty though, he wondered what she meant by "practical purposes" and he grew curious over something else as a smile broke across his lips, "You say you like to test the capabilities of all of your squad members. Does that mean you always release your Bankai against them?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 8:52 pm

*Rizu laughs nervously, clasping her hands behind her head.* Well not...usually...ever. *She looks over to Kyousuke, analyzing his aura intently.* Your aura intrigued me and I wanted to see what you were truly capable of, considering you managed to avoid getting killed by the Captain. The only way I know how to expose a person's powers is to push them until they're forced to. *She smirks.* Would you have shown me any other way?
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:07 pm

"No." He answers, "Because if I did, then the battle wouldn't have been worth it." With that, he smiles and bats a wink. After that, he couldn't help but chuckle warml as he started picking at the grass beneath him, "You say you can the aura of others, and that mine intrigued you. Tell me, what do you sense from my aura?" This, he truly wanted to know, as someone who grew up in the Rukongai with no family or friends, and was hand-picked by an old hermit to undergo gruesome training and personal tests to see if he could survive being trained as a Shinigami. It was a dark, lonely past which always had him testing his limits, before his next trial pushed him beyond them...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:13 pm

*She turns herself around to face Kyousuke straight on, closing her eyes for a moment to feel his aura, removing a visual bias.* Well, based on what I saw initially, your aura was very strong but...you seem to always be struggling somehow. Right now, you feel a bit more confident than you were when we first met. *Rizu opens her eyes and looks at him.* If I had to guess, I'd say that there's a lot I don't know about you because there's a lot you don't know about yourself. You seem to have always struggled in that respect. I apologize if I've misunderstood the way your aura behaves.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:26 pm

Kyousuke's head sagged a little, recalling everything he had done to get here, to make it this far as a Shinigami, "That's partially correct, Lieutenant Rizu. Actually, that's probably right on the money." He admits, sensing that feeling of heaviness and blistering cold returning, "For as long as I can remember, I've always had this feeling of...emptiness. I'm not sure how to describe it, but it's like...a weight has been pressed over me. And I can't get rid of it no matter how strong I try to make myself." As he spoke, his voice few steadily more solid.

"I'm not entirely sure what to make of it, but it feels like there's something I've done, or maybe something I'm supposed to do, but I don't know what it is."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:37 pm

*Rizu props her knees up and rests her chin on them, looking at Kyousuke intently.* Hm...so many what ifs in this life, eh? There is so much we have done, so much we have left to do in this life...trials, tribulations... *She sighs, smiling understandingly.* Only time will tell, Kyou-kun...but I see that there is something that has been troubling you deeply for some time. To the bone. But you don't know what, hm? Curious. With time comes understanding and knowledge. Be patient, what you need to know will make it to you.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:46 pm

"I've been living with this for over 100 years." He mutters, slightly irritated, "How much longer do I have to wait before I understand what it is?" He asked, more to himself than to the Lieutenant. He didn't want it hindering his ability to grow stronger and become a reknowned Shinigami. She was right; the feeling shook him to the core, "The point of burdens, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 9:53 pm

*She shrugs, studying Kyousuke intently with a smile.* How long indeed...who knows? Not me. I find that when I need an answer to something, I meditate. The further into your subconscious you go, the more clear things become. If you haven't tried it before, it may help you to try it some time. *She pauses a moment, thinking to herself.* That thing I mentioned to you, about helping you control your power...might help at least a little. It requires a calm and meditative state.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:01 pm

"Meditate?" He replies, inquisitively, looking up to the soft visage of the Lieutenant's beautiful, young face. He was almost embarrassed to tell her he didn't know how to meditate.

'But if it can help me to control my power. Then maybe...' He thought to himself.

"How...how do you meditate? Will it help me learn control?"
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:12 pm

*Rizu smiles softly and scoots herself to sit in front of Kyousuke.* I believe it will. I'm going to walk you through it, so just pay attention to my voice. *She speaks slowly to give him time to process each instruction.* First things first...you close your eyes. Take slow, deep, rhythmic breaths. With each breath, clear out every outside distraction. The wind, the rustling trees...there is nothing but my voice. When those distractions have melted away, clear your head of all thought. Nothing but my voice, Kyou-kun. Let it all disappear until you've dropped into your subconscious.

Now...*Rizu places her hand in the center of Kyousuke's chest.* Imagine all of your energy and power. Right now it's swimming all through your body with no direction...bring it to my hand. To your core. Imagine it swirling into a tight ball under my hand.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:30 pm

His eyes slowly closed, following each instruction, which wasn't neccessarily hard considering the soothing lyrical tone of her voice pulling him deeper into a silent trance. First, he steadied and quieted his breathing following the flow of the Lieutenant's voice. Next, he fought to calm his thoughts and clear his mind, but finallt managed under her guidance.

Then, came the dismissal of the environment around him little by little until the final step, focusing his power. Though her touch was comforting, trying to gather his energy into a single place proved extremely difficult, causing him to sweat a bit as his energy seemed to move around at supersonic speed, as though trying to escape him...

"I...I can't..." He mumbles, his brows knitting tightly together, "There's...too much."
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:36 pm

*Rizu places her other hand next to the hand on Kyousuke's chest.* Feel my hands? Your reiatsu is all over the place...things that move quickly emit heat...they slow down when they are cooled. *As she speaks the last word, she emits cold reiatsu into her hands, cooling down Kyousuke's entire body.* As the cold goes through your body, imagine your reiatsu slowing down. Cooling. Being tamed...
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:44 pm

He quieted, able to feel the cool embrace of her reiatsu, his facial expression relaxing a bit. He concentrates hard as a bead of sweat trickles down his cheek. As per her instructions, he envisions his own reiatsu calming against the cold, allowing him to gather more to his core. However, unknown to him, the more energy he gathers to her hand, the more the gravity around her would start to increase and weigh on her own reiatsu...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:49 pm

*Rizu notices the heaviness in the air around her weighing down on her chest, labouring her breathing. She remains quiet so as not to disturb Kyousuke. She emits another small burst of cold reiatsu to cool his body.* Keep going, Kyou-kun. Bring all of your power into a ball in your core. Right where my hands are.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 10:59 pm

It took him a while, he finally manages to gather all of his energy, drawing it to the press of the Lieutenant's hands, which only continues to gnaw on her own reiatsu. The more energy he gathered, the more it was like trying to stuff a million people into a swimming pool; gathering them together was difficult enough, but trying to find room for them all, much less keep them all together was exceedingly difficult...
Back to top Go down
Rizu
Rizu

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:06 pm

*Rizu shuts her eyes, sweat pouring down her face and focuses her breathing to remain calm and clear for Kyousuke. She continues a consistent but low output of cool reiatsu to help him along.* You're doing very well Kyou-kun...try to concentrate...tell me when it's all there.
Back to top Go down
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]
Professional Poster
Kyousuke [Kyouruichi]

Character Sheet

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 11:15 pm

His concentration slipped for a moment as he thought he could hear the Lieutenant's voice more strained now, "Lieutenant Rizu...are you...all right?" He asks as his energy began to pile out of the center of her hands, scattering throughout his body again, his body trembling slightly as he fought to maintain focus, pulling it all back to his core. His own energy resisted him as he tried to keep it under control...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rip in Space & Soul   A Rip in Space & Soul - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rip in Space & Soul
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next